No announcement yet.

Alexander Nouri @ Werder Bremen 16/17 [coach]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Werder is thrashing Freiburg right now, putting them in midtable & 6 points away from a Europa league spot w/ eight games left to go. At this point it's immoral not to make Alex Nouri a permanent manager, fuck the Werder board if they don't renew him after what he's done.

Comment

Werder Bremen defeated eighth SC Freiburg 2-5 away from home. Last matches were great for Nouri they are now 11th 6 points away from a Europa League spot (Köln is sixth in the league with 38 points Werder are 11th with 32 points)
      Last edited by Erfan11; 04-01-2017, 08:35 AM.
      Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Nouri wishing everyone a Happy Norooz:

https://www.facebook.com/alexanderno...44504172265082

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
          Nouri wishing everyone a Happy Norooz:

https://www.facebook.com/alexanderno...44504172265082
          LOL I love his accent

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
            LOL I love his accent
            He speaks Persian very "shaerane"
            Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

In the last 6 matches they have scored 16 out of 18 points.

And as harsh it might sound, but the club is still considering other options for next season, and hasn't extended Nouri's contract yet. There was one certain experienced candidate in the media the other day.
              Anyway Nouri is doing the best possible thing letting results speak for him.

Comment

Werder Bremen 3-0 Schalke 04

Comment

Werder is currently massacring Schalke. Would their board really be crazy enough not to renew him? I mean really...

Comment

Aleksander Nouri`s Werder Bremen won 3-0 against Schalke today. Putting them 8th on the table and five points behind a Europa league spot!

Comment

Originally posted by rayshirazi View Post
                      Aleksander Nouri`s Werder Bremen won 3-0 against Schalke today. Putting them 8th on the table and five points behind a Europa league spot!
                      haha damn, and some time ago this team was relegating?

Comment

Nourinho

Comment

It would be pretty fucked up if they don't extend his contract.

Bremen is a small ass City and they team doesn't have much money, their current position in the table is above many big teams like Wolfsburg and leverkusen, so they should be happy.

Their last several games have been amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Goals and highlights from the match against Shcalke: https://www.facebook.com/SuperHighli...2160534773578/

Comment

He seems to be a very animated and energetic coach as well.

Incredible job by Nouri ... a few weeks ago, they were on verge of relegation ... now battling for a Europa spot? Amazing.

Comment

Nourinho for TM!!!!

I'd be willing to bet this guy will one day be out TM coach. He likes Iran and is building a nice reputation for himself. He's better off staying in Europe and as far away as possible from Iran for the foreseeable future but later on in his career it would be a sweet option.

In the meantime I hope he can bring an Iranian or two, would be very nice to see.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X