X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interview with Nouri, including about his recent trip to Iran:

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/al...6812.bild.html

Comment

Why didn't he bring any hamvatans to the team?
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

I don't think we have players that are a good fit for Bundesliga yet. The only person I can think of that might be successful is Taremi
        sigpic

Comment

What a bad start, I don't think he will last too long at Werder at this rate

Comment

next week they will play in köln, which is last in the table, but played better football this match day. I think köln will beat Bremen, and Nouri will be fired. as sad as it is. Their legend coach Thomas Schaaf is available and will step in I think.
            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
            -

Comment

Massive win for Nouri tonight. Bremen beat Hoffenheim 1:0 in the cup.

Comment

I can't support this club after the hateful comments by the fans against Iran.

Comment

^ I didn't like the comments by their fans either. But I'm supporting Nouri to succeed. Also not all of their fans were being hateful, there are good ones too. But screw their racist fans.

Comment

I hate the Bundesliga. I remember having to watch it when all our players went there in the late 90's and 2000's. The league is still boring as shit.
                    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                      I hate the Bundesliga. I remember having to watch it when all our players went there in the late 90's and 2000's. The league is still boring as shit.
                      Man, you’re so positive.

Comment

Completely agree, EPL master race!!!!!

Comment

dont know what you are talking about...bundesliga is much more exciting to watch than Premier League, minus the top 2-3 teams . United are boring as shit , Arsenal as well to an extent because they are so predictable, Liverpools defense is ridiculous and makes them fail in huge games thus completely ruining the game as a spectacle. City are phenomeneal, Tottenham are good, as is chelsea.

Leipzig, Bayern , Dortmund, LEverkusen, Hoffenheim are all great to watch, and the german league as a whole is very technical and tactical and fun to watch, even games with supposedly lesser sides. Meanwhile, you couldnt pay be to sit through say West Brom vs Palace, Everton vs Stoke, etc, etc

Comment

premier league has become absolute sh*t and boring to watch ((((. bundesliga is so good what you talking about?!!?!

Comment

I guess that was the end for Nouri. Bremen lost 0:3 to Augsburg. I watched the game and the result could have been easily 0:6.
                              They have no win in this season and haven’t score in the Bundesliga for more than 400 Minutes.

That‘s a statistic of a team which will be relegated.

Comment

Btw the Chinese guy who was bought last summer by Werder hasn’t been included in the squad, ever. Safe to say he is just a marketing product and nothing more.

Comment

Working...
                                X