X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish Hertha sends an offer.

I wish Ashkan then accepts the offer.

Last wish, Ashkan kicking ass like Reza is with his old club.

Comment

He is linked once again with German and English teams.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
        He is linked once again with German and English teams.
        source?

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
          source?
          I think it's the same guys who stole Kian B.'s jersey design from PFDC and posted it as official and made up a story about it.

Seriously, after 2 years straight of these "news" sources saying Ashkan was leaving Al Arabi, it finally happened. Now, we will fall into a trap of believing their other claims that have no sources. If you predict something enough times in a row, like every week for 2 years, it is likely to finally happen.

Let me repeat this, there is absolutely no credible information regarding Ashkan until we see him holding up a jersey and taking a picture signing a deal. We should learn this after the bs we deal with every year with "KHOSROW HEYDARI GOING TO MANCHESTER UNITED ACCORDING TO VARZESH3... who saw Kian B. post that he wishes that would happen on PFDC."

Iranian media is trash. Don't believe anything they say.

Comment

^Khosrow Heydari to Manchester United! 😂 👏👏

Comment

^

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                ^Khosrow Heydari to Manchester United! 😂 👏👏
                i dont recall such a silly rumor..!!?? for real..? when was that ??

Comment

Jokes aside, and I can laugh at him all I want to, Heydari is one of my favorite players. My favorite player from 2009-2013. After late 2012/early 2013 he started losing his form. He was never a phenomenal footballer, but he was good and one of the best RBs in Iran for 4-5 years straight. Agree or disagree with me but that is my opinion.

Comment

He really broke my heart in 2010 for not choosing to play abroad. That was his time and he didn't take the opportunity.

Now we have players from Jahanbakhsh all the way to Sosha Makani who will take their chances.

I see Milad Mohammadi now and it reminds of what Heydari would have become had he opted for Europe.

Comment

Any update on his next destination? He showed against Korea he can produce good performances against good opposition, he definetly still has what it takes to play in the EPL or Bundesliga.

Comment

Given that he is a free agent, he can just sign with any team that wants him right? I have to agree with Irani on this, I definitely think he still has enough quality to play in a mid table table premier league or bundesliga team in need of some experience and reinforcements. IMO the most realistic destination though would probably be Persepolis which I would also like (of course would prefer Europe though)
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Given that he is a free agent, he can just sign with any team that wants him right? I have to agree with Irani on this, I definitely think he still has enough quality to play in a mid table table premier league or bundesliga team in need of some experience and reinforcements. IMO the most realistic destination though would probably be Persepolis which I would also like (of course would prefer Europe though)
                          If Daniel Norouzi couldn't join Sepahan because of military duty, how should Dejagah be able to join Perspolis?

Comment

Guys if Ashkan doesn't find a club by Winter break, Im afraid his TM career will be over. A player cannot go without playing at a professional level for months and maintain its in match sharpness level. Our next games which will be for end of march will put Ashkan without a club action for over 6 months! At his age it will force him to stay on the sidelines at best. WC qualifiers will require top shape players to compete for the ultimate prize of playing in Russia, Without a club Im afraid Ashkans career will end sooner rather than later.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                              Guys if Ashkan doesn't find a club by Winter break, Im afraid his TM career will be over. A player cannot go without playing at a professional level for months and maintain its in match sharpness level. Our next games which will be for end of march will put Ashkan without a club action for over 6 months! At his age it will force him to stay on the sidelines at best. WC qualifiers will require top shape players to compete for the ultimate prize of playing in Russia, Without a club Im afraid Ashkans career will end sooner rather than later.
                              Relax, worst case scenario he'll just join Persepolis and help them win the AFC Champions League.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                If Daniel Norouzi couldn't join Sepahan because of military duty, how should Dejagah be able to join Perspolis?
                                Haji if Ashkan had military complications how on earth do you think he can come and go to Iran so comfortably the last 4 years? His sarbazi was taken care of a long time ago otherwise he wouldn't have been able to play for TM
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X