This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBC Persian Sport ‏
    جدایی دژآگه از العربی. ایسنا: العربی ترجیح داد پائولینیو، مهاجم برزیلی را به رغم مصدومیت حفظ کند تا دژاگه دیگر جایی در این تیم نداشته باشد.

Comment

Al-Kass: Dejagah leaves Al-Arabi and is replaced by Jimenez.

Last edited by 04041374; 09-30-2016, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Any indication of his next Al ...... Club?

Comment

Jimenez has been added to Al-Arabi's squad. Confirmed by Al-Arabi

https://www.instagram.com/p/BK_itmZg...y=alarabi_club

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            He has left the club, although his replacement's registration is not done yet.
            Hate to play the "I told you" game - but I told you this all exactly a week ago. Even said that Jimenez was the one they wanted to kick Ashkan out for.

Comment

bia perspolis ashkan
              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                Any indication of his next Al ...... Club?
                I have a feeling that he won't stay in Qatar anymore. He'll either go back to Europe, or join an Iranian team

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                  I have a feeling that he won't stay in Qatar anymore. He'll either go back to Europe, or join an Iranian team
                  go europe he can go herta berlin in jan, why go iran?no use, iran league is no different from qatar league, both crap, just qatar league give better money

Comment

Hopefully he goes back home to Hertha Berlin

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                      go europe he can go herta berlin in jan, why go iran?no use, iran league is no different from qatar league, both crap, just qatar league give better money
                      Of course I'd rather he go to Europe, I'm just saying, his next team won't be a Qatari one

Comment

My feelings are that there are three options for Dejagah:

1.Qatar Stars League,
                        2.Chinese Super League,
                        3.Major League Soccer.

Only these three leagues are capable of paying his wage. Out of all options the last one is the least worst, let's hope he signs for a top club like LA Galaxy or New York City. At least there is some prestige in that. He can play relaxed football on an average level but still cash in as much as money he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          1.Qatar Stars League,
                          2.Chinese Super League,
                          3.Major League Soccer.
                          Only these three leagues are capable of paying his wage. Out of all options the last one is the least worst, let's hope he signs for a top club like LA Galaxy or New York City. At least there is some prestige in that. He can play relaxed football on an average level but still cash in as much as money he wants.
                          He has much more options, don't forget that he has already gained a lot of money in Qatar and Al Arabi will probably verse him some more $$$ since they decided to let him go. Now he can definitely go back to europe or another possibility is that he will join Persepolis and tbh I would be fine with that as well because of two reasons:

- Persepolis will become one of the strongest Iranian club ever (at least on paper) and they will get us good results in ACL (not that we should care too much about this competition but still)
                          - He will play along many TM player like Rezaeian, Taremi, Amiri... they will be more in sync and this will surely help TM as well

Of course, I'd definitely prefer to see him in a team like Hertha but having him in PGPL would still be an upgrade over QSL or CSL

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

lol, trading in one over-priced, gold-diggin, unmotivated club footballer for another..!! and loosing a shitt-ton of cash in process...!!
                            these moron gutteries will never learn their lessons..!!

dame Ashkan garm @ least for milking these idiots for as much $$ as possible before departing..!!

1.Qatar Stars League,
                            2.Chinese Super League,
                            3.Major League Soccer.

i highly doubt MLS would be showing any interest..!! they are actually a pretty frugal with their money and dont drop stupid sums on a transfer, unless the player is truly a well-known, big EU league household name..!
                            China or another stupid-money spending Ayrab league would be my guess of his next destination, IF HE IS STILL CHASING AFTER $$s..!
                            if he feels his place as a starter in CQ's TM in the run-up to WC18 is in a danger then he might attempt to accept a much lower salary and opt for a mid-low table, B/C grade EU league team...!! Not so sure he feels such a threat , at least not yet..!!
                            he would be a complete fool to go to PP/IPL...!! cause he sure wont be getting neither advantages of Big$ nor decent football there..! and when due to his shit-form and fitness, he fails to even have significant enough of an impact in IPL, then everyone will be crying out for his benching in TM in favor of a more standout IPL MFder..!

Comment

1.Qatar Stars League,
                              2.Chinese Super League,
                              3.Major League Soccer.
                              Not MLS, they usually don't pay Dejagah type of salary to a player in Dejagah caliber. The average salary in MLS is between 100k to 300k, and then you have 2-3 stars in each team which will get paid, 4-5 times more(or maybe more). some team can afford to have 2-3 players with high salary, most teams have 1 or max 2.
                              Chinese league is more realistic, but the main issue remain, is not like Dejagah coming from a top 4 European league, he is playing in Qatar, why would a Chinese team pay that much money for a player who playedi n last two years in a crappy league and is 30 years old? They can pay way less in order to get a quality player directly from top 4 league..

Comment

1.Qatar Stars League,
                                2.Chinese Super League,
                                3.Major League Soccer.

In order to make anything over $500,000 in mls he needs to be a designated player. Each team has 3. In the past this has been guys like Henry, Beckham, Drogba...and currently guys like Keane and Giovinco. Don't think anyone would want Ashkan as a designated player. At Beitashour's rate of $50-100,000 they probably would grab him up.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X