This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
    Where did you hear about these news stories? Did you see them? Can you link?

Not attacking you, I just think that if Iranian media says that Arab media said something, I will take that with a grain of salt. Ashkan is in Qatar and seems happy. I think that this story is just on repeat every couple of weeks when news about TM dies down and the newspapers need some ad revenue.

"I'm not sure. There have been unconfirmed reports that Chilean-Palestinian Luis Jimenez was chosen instead of him." - Ahmed Hashim
    "Yesterday, their (Al-Arabi) CEO tweeted that the coach has to decide whether to keep Dejagah or not." - Ahmed Hashim

Ahmed Hashim is Writer for @Sportskeeda, @ahdaafme & @footynions and lives in Qatar

Comment

I don't know if this is true at all, but my cousin in Iran said Tractor Sazi might make a shock move for Dejagah

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        There have been unconfirmed reports that Chilean-Palestinian Luis Jimenez was chosen instead of him. They had a number of foreigners (exceeded quota) issue.
        LOL a Chilean-Palestinian player? What a strange mix… Next thing you know they will sign a Somalian-Iranian guy

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          LOL a Chilean-Palestinian player? What a strange mix… Next thing you know they will sign a Somalian-Iranian guy
          A lot of Arabs in South America. Many have fully integrated themselves there. Not surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al%C3%AD_Manouchehri
            Just saying.... xD

Comment

There are a tons of Palestinians, Syrians, Lebanese in South America. Especially in Chile and Brazil.

Comment

khodaro shokr. But where will he go now?

Comment

I doubt he gets any European offer at this stage, it goes probably to January transfer.

Comment

The question is now, what European club still wants him and can pay his wage? He is nowhere near the player he was 2 years ago. Probably some bottom ranked Bundesliga team will want him, but I can't think of anything better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      The question is now, what European club still wants him and can pay his wage? He is nowhere near the player he was 2 years ago. Probably some bottom ranked Bundesliga team will want him, but I can't think of anything better.
                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      LOL you say "bottom table Bundesliga team" as if we have other players on better teams/leagues xD

Comment

Wikipedia is now saying that Dejagah left and citing footballitarin, who cited the Arabic newspaper. I checked that newspaper's sports section in English and Arabic, and there is no news about Dejagah.

I think somebody is making things up. I still have not seen a non-Iranian source that isn't a guy on twitter's opinion about the situation. I think people editing Wiki should hold their horses. If we see Ashkan holding up a different jersey after signing with a new team, awesome. Until then, he's still an Al Arabi player, and I'm fairly sure he will remain through the rest of his contract.

Sorry, but I hate when we all get our hopes up for no reason. This is the 3rd transfer window where Ashkan is leaving according to Iranian sources, yet he is still currently hanging out in Qatar.

Comment

I agree with Afat, don't get your hopes up before you get disappointed again.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            I agree with Afat, don't get your hopes up before you get disappointed again.
                            I've gotten my hopes up too much with Ashkan. His agent said that he is staying just a few weeks ago, so I don't know why people are talking about Bundesliga or anything. 99% the guy stays. 1% Al Arabi actually decides to let him go (and pay out his deal for breaking the contract) and he actually goes somewhere good and not just another QSL team. I don't see it happening. Miracles can happen, but we should think of it as a long-shot, not a probability. Very unlikely.

Comment

someone call agha Berdyev asap

Comment

honestly he would be an amazing fit for rostov.Doubt if hed actually go tho. Im sure he can get into a lower bundesliga team or even top Russian,Greek,Turkish,Dutch, and lower to mid table spanish or italian teams. Its really up to him. Only thing is , with already being in fulham and hertha, he has experienced two mid-lower table euro teams already in his career and has succeeded there. Additionally , he has been at the top of the food chain, being a starter in a league winning wolfsburg side. Therefore, at this stage, I think he has already experienced really everything there is in european football, and unless a really good offer comes in, from his personal standpoint hes better off just staying and chilling in qatar. As of now he still deserves to play, for TM, and probably start

Comment

Working...
                                X