Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ashkan should be able to find a job somewhere in Europe. but if he can't go to Europe, Persepolis may be a good option for him, and for Persepolis too.

Comment

He is back in Qatar according to his latest Instagram post.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
        Ashkan should be able to find a job somewhere in Europe. but if he can't go to Europe, Persepolis may be a good option for him, and for Persepolis too.
        What about military service? Daniel Norouzi couldnt stay in Sepahan because of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          He is back in Qatar according to his latest Instagram post.
          I hope Cashkan and Poolaliganji are enjoying their lifes.

Comment

Now there are reports that he's leaving Al-Arabi

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Now there are reports that he's leaving Al-Arabi
              This same report is in Iranian media every week now. I'll believe it when I see it. Ashkan's recent post had a hashtag like "Forget the haters" or something while he's training in Qatar. He is probably referring to people saying he shouldn't be there.

I doubt he's leaving. He's just injured, and Iranian sources see that as him leaving. I wouldn't get my hopes up. If he does leave, it's probably to Persepolis or another Qatari team.

Comment

According to Footballitarin, Dejagah officially is released after an agreement with Al Arabi's President.

Comment

Al Arabi could not register any foreign players as they have unpaid wages to several of them.

Comment

It seems that there are also news in Arab media that Al Arabi doesn't want Ashkan. That and their unpaid wages.

Comment

Are these reports official or just rumors at the moment?

Comment

That would be great if true. Hopefully he's not still after that Qatar life, because if he's a free agent it's easier for European teams to go after him, if he can lower his wage demands maybe he can get into a team like Hertha Berlin, even if it's just as benchwarmer...

Comment

There have been unconfirmed reports that Chilean-Palestinian Luis Jimenez was chosen instead of him. They had a number of foreigners (exceeded quota) issue.

Comment

meh, I can't believe in him leaving Al Arabi after all the previous rumours ended up being false

Comment

Hopefully rumors are true and he goes to Europe but we have been hearing these rumors for weeks now
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                It seems that there are also news in Arab media that Al Arabi doesn't want Ashkan. That and their unpaid wages.
                                Where did you hear about these news stories? Did you see them? Can you link?

Not attacking you, I just think that if Iranian media says that Arab media said something, I will take that with a grain of salt. Ashkan is in Qatar and seems happy. I think that this story is just on repeat every couple of weeks when news about TM dies down and the newspapers need some ad revenue.

Comment

Working...
                                X