Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those who want to bench or not invite Dejagah, tell me this, who would you replace him with that isn't already starting or invited to TM? And can that person even give 30 minutes of what Dejagah gives each game?

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

^ Mohsen Musalman.

Comment

even if he hasnt left Al Ayrabi yet, doubt if he will be given much if any playing minutes..!!?

he played like he had a chip on his shoulder vs gutter and thought he fought quiet well but he still doesnt seem too comfortable and efficient in the middle of the pitch, hold the damn ball too long all too often and often tries to bulldoze his way through..!!
        he dished out some cracking tackles and was hacked by some of those narekhar gutteries afterwards..(UNies?)..!

his playing quality has certainly regressed since his move to Ayrab football wasteland but he still puts in a solid shift every time he wears the shirt and he still warrants his status as a Starter..!! especially since we are very thin on the AM depths chart and he has immense experience and offensive leadership, also he is still one of the most feared TM players by most of our opponents and more often than not you see him double teamed ..!!
        besides who would you replace him with anyways..?? a maximum 1 half worthy Massoud or his Cheaper version Taremi .?

i hope he gets loaned out soon or he just settle a contract payoff and hopefully return to Europe ..? his club situation for now remains source of worry...! but so long he train hard and keeps in good form he will remain a vital part of our WC18 Qualifying campaign and probably well past it..!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
          ^ Mohsen Musalman.
          he is on CQ's shitt list and very unlikely to ever be invited to TM..!
          both him and that other goozoo i forgot his name? (that Overrated ex PP and Omid TM AM psycho clown who constantly had disciplinary issues !)

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            he is on CQ's shitt list and very unlikely to ever be invited to TM..!
            both him and that other goozoo i forgot his name? (that Overrated ex PP and Omid TM AM psycho clown who constantly had disciplinary issues !)
            payam sadeghian ( machine sazi)

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
              Most people feel that given his potential and his professional development in Europe he made a very bad career choice moving to Qatar. He was one of our only players that could be in a top team. And since his move his form has plummeted. He may still be good but he is no where close to what he was before. I don't think it's so much hate, it's more so the fact that he let down his fans.
              It's expressed as hate and "we should drop him" and all such other nonsense.

He won the Bundesliga. Which other one of our players can claim that? He's professional, and gives his all every time he comes onto the pitch, with no ridiculous antics that most of our domestic-grown players have. His stamina may have lowered, but his form is still the same. The only reason people keep saying his form is worse is only because he plays in Qatar; it's only anti-arab bias. I'd love to see some analytical proof, supported by data that shows his form has dipped.

Looking at the first half of the Qatar game alone shows how many times he pressured the opposition in comparison to our other players. His workrate is only matched by Ando on our team. The guy is awesome, but we want to crap on him because he plays in Qatar and we wish that with his talent he would play somewhere else. I wish that too by the way. I'd love to see him in a top team, but just because he's not in one doesn't mean his value or quality to TM is suddenly lost.
              Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
              محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
              - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                It's expressed as hate and "we should drop him" and all such other nonsense.
                He won the Bundesliga. Which other one of our players can claim that? He's professional, and gives his all every time he comes onto the pitch, with no ridiculous antics that most of our domestic-grown players have. His stamina may have lowered, but his form is still the same. The only reason people keep saying his form is worse is only because he plays in Qatar; it's only anti-arab bias. I'd love to see some analytical proof, supported by data that shows his form has dipped.
                Looking at the first half of the Qatar game alone shows how many times he pressured the opposition in comparison to our other players. His workrate is only matched by Ando on our team. The guy is awesome, but we want to crap on him because he plays in Qatar and we wish that with his talent he would play somewhere else. I wish that too by the way. I'd love to see him in a top team, but just because he's not in one doesn't mean his value or quality to TM is suddenly lost.
                If you think his form is the same go watch his games or highlights from when he played in Europe and compare it to after his Qatar move.
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                  ^ Mohsen Musalman.
                  Lol how did I know this name would come up.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

Comment

Here is my take on the Dejagah situation.

I understand and realize that his game has obviously deteriorated ever since his move to Qatar, but if you think he shouldn't be invited to TM, then you're absolutely brainless.
                    He still is very easily a top 5 player in our team and provides veteran leadership to our younger players which is very much needed for the likes of Sardar, JB, Torabi, and Saeid.

Now as far as his club situation goes, if Dejagah is willing to make a smart choice and go back to Europe similar to Reza, then he will likely regain the form he had back in 2014. Hoping a player of his caliber goes to Holland, Russia, or even an upper level Turkish team.

Comment

His legs sometimes look like they're about to go and 90 minutes is often a struggle for him but like it fucking matters, man's got more talent in his little toe than most of our national pool combined.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                        man's got more talent in his little toe than most of our national pool combined.
                        LOL. You are exaggerating

Comment

Dejagah is essential to TM's qualification. Period.

Comment

It is really strange that most here think they know a lot about football but fail to see the value of Ashkan in TM. I suggest them to watch a couple of Iran's games fully in slow motion so hopefully the game will not be too fast for them to miss how much he is doing for us. He may not be 100% but his 50% is on par with many Iranian players who play for TM IMHO.
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                              His legs sometimes look like they're about to go and 90 minutes is often a struggle for him but like it fucking matters, man's got more talent in his little toe than most of our national pool combined.
                              I believe only a few players in TM can do what he does in 60 minutes, and only a handful more can do what he does in 60 minutes during the full 90! Even in Fulham this was the case. I will never forget Magath subbing him on, he scores, and then Magath subs him out within 20-30 minutes. He was carrying an injury that game, but Magath valued his presence so much he was willing to burn a substitution for 20-30 minutes of Dejagah on the field!

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                                It is really strange that most here think they know a lot about football but fail to see the value of Ashkan in TM. I suggest them to watch a couple of Iran's games fully in slow motion so hopefully the game will not be too fast for them to miss how much he is doing for us. He may not be 100% but his 50% is on par with
                                many Iranian players who play for TM IMHO.
                                Ghorbaane adame chiz fahm!

Comment

Working...
                                X