Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well by now its pretty obvious he is still in some sorta Contractual Stalemate/Pissfight with Al Ayrabi...!

probably, al ayrabi wanna force him out without having to pay his contract's (probably large $um..!?) Early Exit Fees..! and he is holding em to it..!

so they just forcing him to just show up and ride the pine while they keep paying him wages till his eventual release..??

Comment

There are some rumour that Felix Magath is about to take over Hamburg. If Ashkan is up for Magaths rigourous pre-season and hard ass ways in this age, it might be a feasible option and a reunion in the works possibly?

Would be nice with another Iranian in Hamburg continuing Kia's legacy. Hamburg is such a jojo-club in terms of all of the chaos surrounding the management long term vision. The club has everything, history, money, big city/market, all of the conditions to maintain a big club position, but they always fuck it up for some reason. They might bring in Magath to try to take the old school approach and get some structure going. Maybe good ol Felix trust one of his old adepts to come and tutor they young talents like Kostic, Ekdal, Halilovic etc. through it?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        well by now its pretty obvious he is still in some sorta Contractual Stalemate/Pissfight with Al Ayrabi...!

probably, al ayrabi wanna force him out without having to pay his contract's (probably large $um..!?) Early Exit Fees..! and he is holding em to it..!

so they just forcing him to just show up and ride the pine while they keep paying him wages till his eventual release..??
        Well I mean they did the same thing to Nepalese workers (alongside snatching their passports) so what's the surprise?

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
          There are some rumour that Felix Magath is about to take over Hamburg. If Ashkan is up for Magaths rigourous pre-season and hard ass ways in this age, it might be a feasible option and a reunion in the works possibly?
          Would be nice with another Iranian in Hamburg continuing Kia's legacy. Hamburg is such a jojo-club in terms of all of the chaos surrounding the management long term vision. The club has everything, history, money, big city/market, all of the conditions to maintain a big club position, but they always fuck it up for some reason. They might bring in Magath to try to take the old school approach and get some structure going. Maybe good ol Felix trust one of his old adepts to come and tutor they young talents like Kostic, Ekdal, Halilovic etc. through it?
          Dejagah has been out of playing top level soccer for over three years now. He isn't going to any top leagues. It's just lost hope at this point.

Best case either Persepolis or Esteghlal sign him.

Comment

Still in Qatar, according to latest Instagram post.. 😐😐

Comment

So Ashkan just posted a picture with one of his al Arabi team mates saying "ready for training"

if after all of this BS he's pulled the last 4-5 months of not having a club and goes back to al Arabi I will really be speechless
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                So Ashkan just posted a picture with one of his al Arabi team mates saying "ready for training"

if after all of this BS he's pulled the last 4-5 months of not having a club and goes back to al Arabi I will really be speechless
                He should be dropped from Team Melli. He's holding a position away from the likes of Mahdi Torabi and he will continue to decline to 2018.

Comment

He never left the club in the first place. He just wasn't registered this half season. The idea the he was clubless came from the media and everyone believed it.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                    He never left the club in the first place. He just wasn't registered this half season. The idea the he was clubless came from the media and everyone believed it.
                    true..!
                    only that before this season begin, Al Ayrabi made it clear to him that his services was no longer required nor wanted and asked him to start looking for a transfer outa their club..!
                    he obviously has'nt find a workable alternative yet, so he has to still show up to AA's training like other players on payroll..!
                    he just says that he is still training daily(and keeping in good form and fitness) on social media, to ensure a similar fate doesnt ensue in his international career ..!

Can't say i feel too sorry for him either, as the saying goes and all so vividly portrayed in following image " he made his bed and now he gonna have to lay in it"....!! lol

ps
                    i should hope that he finds himself another decent club during this winter transfer window for sake of his TM career..! but im sure there arent gonna be too many desirable alternative suitors for an aging, over-paid, expensive, gutter-league reject..!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      He should be dropped from Team Melli. He's holding a position away from the likes of Mahdi Torabi and he will continue to decline to 2018.
                      How many times do I have to say this?

Players who are chosen for Team Melli are chosen by their skill and passion to play and how much they can help us win! Ashkan is one of the most important players of our team as we have seen in recent games, and to drop maybe one of our best ever players just because he plays in Qatar is horrible logic! Torabi IS NOT better than Dejagah, not EVEN CLOSE. I would chose Dejagah 100000 over Torabi. Ashkan runs for every ball on the pitch and he is an invaluable member of TM.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                        How many times do I have to say this?

Players who are chosen for Team Melli are chosen by their skill and passion to play and how much they can help us win! Ashkan is one of the most important players of our team as we have seen in recent games, and to drop maybe one of our best ever players just because he plays in Qatar is horrible logic! Torabi IS NOT better than Dejagah, not EVEN CLOSE. I would chose Dejagah 100000 over Torabi. Ashkan runs for every ball on the pitch and he is an invaluable member of TM.
                        I understand what you're saying - and you're right, he hasn't played bad. We're just disgusted that he's shown no will to try to get better and move to a better league. The way he was going at Fulham, he would easily have made 5 million a season he makes now. He probably just didn't like the hard work.

Comment

Obviously big bucks was more important to him.

I don't know what happened to the guy, he was so ambitious when he went to england, he was killing it, and people loved him! and after having a great season he just left to a shit club.....
                          He could have done so at a later age.. maybe he had injury issues or his body wouldn't take it.... no idea
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                            Obviously big bucks was more important to him.

I don't know what happened to the guy, he was so ambitious when he went to england, he was killing it, and people loved him! and after having a great season he just left to a shit club.....
                            He could have done so at a later age.. maybe he had injury issues or his body wouldn't take it.... no idea
                            Thats actually a really good point. He was getting banged up every 3-4 games in england and would miss another game or 2 because of it, I think that is what got him so bent out of shape and huffing and puffing after 50-60 mins. Sounds reasonable to me, but doesn't mean he shoulda gone to qatar he easily couldve gone to a big team in a less physical league compared to bundesliga and premier league and would've been fine.

Also @iranipersepolis I want to clarify by saying I thought the situation was ridiculous I wasn't insinuating his exclusion from TM. I think he is one of the very, very rare cases of a field player who doesn't have a club (technically he didn't for the last 4-5 months he wasn't training with al arabi up until now) but still deserves to play for TM given how he has played in recent matches. The comparison to Torabi is also a little unfair, they're different player who bring different things to the game and are at opposite stages of their career. You're right, for now Dejagah over Torabi is a no-brainer but just like the gucci/azmoun situation, that will slowly start to change in the future when CQ thinks its time, which could very easily be before the WC.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Cashkan must be the most overrated player of the last years. I am not sure why he is so immune to criticism - is it because he played in Bundesliga & EPL, which makes people close their eyes to his downfall? While Seyed actually only has few good games for TM so far, Gucci scored several damn crucial goals - yet received more criticism! This is kind of unfair and not constructive.

I keep seeing people defending him no matter what and calling him the best player, while he is FAR from that. His form has dropped significantly; he is nowhere near the player he used to be at Wolfsburg or Fulham. His tran$fer to some gutter league can be rated as the worst one in the history of Iranian football. This guy was supposed to be the shining STAR player of the team, while nowadays even on a good day there are other more important players carrying the team & over shining him. So much hope, so many exceptions... but he basically took a huge dump on the fans wishes & dreams by throwing his career away like that, proving money is the only thing he cares about. It’s hard to respect a player who doesn’t even respect himself and his own potential. I have said it dozen times that it hurts to see him wearing the captain armband. What has he done for TM and what qualities does he have to deserve this honor...

Despite all that of course I still wouldn’t completely remove him from TM currently. Due to growing up in Germany he still is kind of valuable for Asia, but surely if he continues like there is zero hope and we must start replacing him to fill his place for the future.
                              Formerly known as Persianking!
                              Follow me @
                              instagram/iranscout
                              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

From what I've seen, Dejagah hustles more than anyone else on the pitch and he adds a lot to every game. He's still a good player and it would be insane to drop him. Let's pretend we don't even know where he plays outside of team Melli. Would you watch him play and still say "this guy needs to be dropped"?

It's his own personal life and he can do what he chooses and will keep featuring for team Melli because he is arguably our best player (definitely top 3) .

He grew up in Europe, played for many years in Europe and for one reason or another(maybe personal) has decided to stay in Qatar.

Hell, even Queiroz who looks for players that are willing to play in Europe, continues to start Dejagah because he's had enough experience in Europe and isn't suddenly going to become a crappy player after spending most of his career in Europe and learning how to play football in a country with the greatest youth systems in the world of football.

Whether some of us like it or not, he's here to stay. Don't criticize him just because he's not giving you what you want to see as a spectating fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X