Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    No more Daniel Davari either
    Who?? You really thought this guy was even close to be invited to TM again? He shouldn't have even been invited to the WC!

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      Agha jan clubless Reza Haghighi is not even top 86 midfielder in Iran let alone part of the overall best 86 players
      Ah I wasn't aware that he is clubless..

Comment

By the way what happened to Khalatbari? Is he still around?
        YAVARE HAMISHE MO'MEN

Comment

I think it's a tactic to fool our opponents so they can scout the wrong players. Because Hadadifar who is included retired from TM a while ago.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
            No more Daniel Davari either
            apathy, cost him his TM career Likely permanently..
            Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
            I think it is telling that Beitashour is not even considered in the top 86 players anymore. Something happened to cause him to be excommunicated from the team.
            his general cockiness, probably mostly cost him his ??
            besides was never nearly Combative enough of a defender to make CQ's cut, anyways..!!
            neither seem to have the necessary commitment to the shirt, especially so from CQ's strict perspective in those regards..!
            neither a big loss, so BYE...!!

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            Agha jan clubless Reza Haghighi is not even top 86 midfielder in Iran let alone part of the overall best 86 players
            wtf..?, from WC appearance to club-less, even in iran..??? damn, thats some major career demise..!! lol

tbh, i actually rated his game and thought he had a good size and potential as a DM..! at least for IPL levels..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              Who?? You really thought this guy was even close to be invited to TM again? He shouldn't have even been invited to the WC!
              Your attitude in this post defines your attitude on the subject. Alireza Haghighi has not been even attached to a club, but I don't see you questioning "who??" I can understand a rational response to Davari, but your reaction shows me that you just don't like these players personally. Beitashour has been okay in MLS and should warrant at the very least the top 86 TM players. Your reaction implies that you believe that Reza Haghighi is a higher quality player at the moment, which is a joke. Check your biased responses at the door please. They don't add anything to the conversation.

Ali Karimi from Dinamo Zagreb wasn't invited because he is a terrible player!!! See, I can make up unproven stuff too. Provide some proof to your assertions. We are having a rational discussion here. Your "Davari who???" And "maybe Beitashour just suxxx" arguments are not helpful here. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                Your attitude in this post defines your attitude on the subject. Alireza Haghighi has not been even attached to a club, but I don't see you questioning "who??" I can understand a rational response to Davari, but your reaction shows me that you just don't like these players personally. Beitashour has been okay in MLS and should warrant at the very least the top 86 TM players. Your reaction implies that you believe that Reza Haghighi is a higher quality player at the moment, which is a joke. Check your biased responses at the door please. They don't add anything to the conversation.
                Ali Karimi from Dinamo Zagreb wasn't invited because he is a terrible player!!! See, I can make up unproven stuff too. Provide some proof to your assertions. We are having a rational discussion here. Your "Davari who???" And "maybe Beitashour just suxxx" arguments are not helpful here. Thanks.
                LOL...you're taking this too personally as if both Davari and Beitashour are your pesar ammeh! Chill dude! I don't even know any of them, how would I know about their personalities to dislike them or not? It's not about personality nor about having a club. Even at his worse day, Haghighi was always triple a goalkeeper than Davari ever was. Some people are blinded by Davari only because he happened to play in Bundesliga once. In reality he was not even close to our second rated goalkeepers, let alone being among our top 86. CQ realized that quite late but I guess better late than never. and that's NOT because I hate the poor guy and his personality (LOL) but because he was simply not good! It's just that I did not think anyone still thought about Davari, hence "the who?" comment!

As for Beitashour, he was an ok right back. But just like Davari only because a player plays in MLS or Bundesliga, it doesn't automatically make them eligible for Iran's best 86 players. and yes, Ali Karimi plays (trains) with Dynamo Zagreb but he wasn't invited because he's not good enough yet! We have still better players in his position in IPL. But unlike the other 2 mentioned players, he is good enough to be included in the 86 man squad!

Comment

Anyone who doesn't feel Beita should be on that list but a retired Hadadifar should is clueless...go look at where Beita's mls team is in the standings. PP or SS would kill to have Keane, Drogba, Giovinco, or even Kaka on their teams and to think Beita is being considered for defensive player of the year!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    Anyone who doesn't feel Beita should be on that list but a retired Hadadifar should is clueless...go look at where Beita's mls team is in the standings. PP or SS would kill to have Keane, Drogba, Giovinco, or even Kaka on their teams and to think Beita is being considered for defensive player of the year!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                    CQ has a beef with Beitashour, it is clear now. CQ never intends to drop a player like Beitashour all of a sudden unless something happened what CQ didn't like. It belongs in the same category as Khalatbari, Aghili and Rahmati right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X