X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
    Guys sorry

I meant only his football citizenship , so he must pick only one country to play for .
    Well, he will only loose one of them, when he have entered the field and played minutes for the other team in an official qualification or tournament game.

Comment

Yes exactly

And from the sound of things , it looks like it's a done deal already and everything that I have read in all Iranian sports websites tells me that he will be called up in a couple of days

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        سامان قدوس: ایران تنها گزینه من برای بازی در رده ملی است/ خون پارسی در رگ هایم جریان دارد و درخواست تغییر تابعیت داده ام

ps, hala koodoom yeki as oon 2ragesh khoon parsi dareh??

Comment

خون پارسی در رگ هایم جریان دارد و درخواست تغییر تابعیت داده ام

He never said it this way, obviously Iranian media make the headlines the way they want to.

Comment

So does this mean he'll play for us in the WC? From the highlights I've seen from him, he looks like he could have an immediate impact for us, at least off the bench for now.

Comment

according to this Taban guy who is always hanging out with dejagah and other famous players from TM (and also few other players like keving prince boateng and some german rappers) ghoddos will request his passport on friday and will probably play against russia.

Comment

Varzesh3 did an Instagram piece on him. He's clearly being showcased to the Iranian masses.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYGLV1LA...en-by=varzesh3

Comment

Originally posted by dejagah_fan View Post
                  according to this Taban guy who is always hanging out with dejagah and other famous players from TM (and also few other players like keving prince boateng and some german rappers) ghoddos will request his passport on friday and will probably play against russia.
                  He already requested the passport - and he wouldn't need it for the Russia game (since its in Russia and he can go with his Swedish pass). He needs the Iran pass to go to Iran for the August-Sept training and the Syria match.
                  Its also important he plays in one of the 2 qualifiers so we can lock him for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    He already requested the passport - and he wouldn't need it for the Russia game (since its in Russia and he can go with his Swedish pass). He needs the Iran pass to go to Iran for the August-Sept training and the Syria match.
                    Its also important he plays in one of the 2 qualifiers so we can lock him for TM.
                    Maybe he requested specifically only playing the Russia friendly, so he won't be tied?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      Maybe he requested specifically only playing the Russia friendly, so he won't be tied?
                      He doesn't need Iranian passport to play in Russia, he can use Swedish one - as Nokhodi said.

Comment

I know that he can play with his swedish passport. I think what taban wanted to say is that he won't do the squad now because of lack of time because this passport story takes a bit time. that's why his first game probably will be the match against russia.

Comment

I can't fucking wait to see him play for TM.

--------------------Beiranvand---------------
                          --Rezaein-----Hosseini---Pouraliganji---Mohammadi
                          ----------------------Ezatolahi-------------------------
                          Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos-------------Hajsafi------
                          --------------Azmoun----------Reza-------------------

SUBS: Torabi, Ansarifard, Dejagah
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post

SUBS: Torabi, Ansarifard, Shojaei

[emoji144]
                            Damn, you want to kill the opponent? [emoji1][emoji123]

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post

SUBS: Torabi, Ansarifard, Dejagah
                              Switch Hajsafi and Ezatolahi and put Torabi in and its a sexy squad

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                Damn, you want to kill the opponent? [emoji1][emoji123]
                                Lol i got so excited I forgot we had Dejagah , added him to the subs. haha
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X