This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    If IFF really wants to go with this guy, they need to call him for the next two WCQ and cap him in an official match soon.
    I guess he needs to really want it too! Saying he can not decide between Iran and Sweden at the moment and that it's 50/50 for him, is not gonna help his case!

Comment

Ghoddos also spoke to SVT Sport (Swedish National TV's sports coverage) and said the following statements:

- "It's really hard to choose right now. It's 50-50."

- "I've always been tempted to play for Iran and that has nothing to do with them qualified for the World Cup. It would be fun either way and I'd make my parents and relatives very proud"

- "I've been in contact (with the IFF), but very little contact. Last time was about a couple of weeks ago (or a month or two)."

- "It's a very good team with good players. I feel proud and happy that they're gonna play in the World Cup again. That shows strength."

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
        We shouldnt chase anyone for playing for TM. It should be an honor for them, they should chase the federation, not the other way around. He is a good player, but sometimes that isnt enough. You have to have gheyrat for TM.

I agree! I would rather see players like our legends such as Estili & Mahdavikia who were crying with emotions after scoring their goals in world cup. Yes I am setting a very high bar comparing a no name to Mahdavikia I know, but that's the way it should be. Either be eager to play or shut the hell up. Iran's spot is secured and this guy says 50-50? No thanks!!

Good luck with Swedish team & your career. Will still cheer for you but only if you aren't playing against Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
          To be fair, even if he did prefer TM 100% over Sweden, he can't say it in the media, people will hate him.
          Yes very valid point!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Is this recent??
            He says the contact was made about a month ago.
            Knowing CQ though, if Ghoddos acts too naznazi, he won't invite him.
            When CQ visited Dejagah for example, Dejagah said yes in less than 3 days!

Comment

Saman Ghoddos @ Östersunds FK | 2016

All I know is this guy better become amazing and play in a top 3 league whether he choses Iran or not with all the hype he's been getting here otherwise all this will end up being ridiculous.

Someone like JB is the same age, plays in a better league, one of the best wingers in the Eredivisie, playing and scoring in Europa league knockout stage but doesn't get as much hype

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
                Ghoddos also spoke to SVT Sport (Swedish National TV's sports coverage) and said the following statements:

- "It's really hard to choose right now. It's 50-50."

- "I've always been tempted to play for Iran and that has nothing to do with them qualified for the World Cup. It would be fun either way and I'd make my parents and relatives very proud"

- "I've been in contact (with the IFF), but very little contact. Last time was about a couple of weeks ago (or a month or two)."

- "It's a very good team with good players. I feel proud and happy that they're gonna play in the World Cup again. That shows strength."
                to me he has explained here, the tough choice facing him about as Diplomatic and still Respectful to both sides as its possible...!

From those statement's I gather that us TM fan's campaign to make IFF/CQ aware of his availability has worked and He Has been Contacted about an Official Invite coming his way, assuming he Shows IFF/CQ the Necessary Willingness to Accept ..!

As Nokhodi mentioned below " The ball is now in his court ...!

I would be highly disappointed if he was to opt to play for Sweden instead but I'd understand and accept that outcome and still wish him well in his career, due to the BOLDED facts above.

Comment

Östersund was drawn against Galatasaray in Europa League which promted this reaction from Saman when he heard the news:
                  https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/video...for-ljuger-du/

He burst out "Why are you lying to me!?" in pure joy and excitement to take on Gala and have a chance to shine against a big team.

Comment

Would be a great coup for TM, a super-versatile 23-year old who has already been capped (twice in friendly so doesn't count) for Sweden. If anything, more options for injury and suspension is only a good thing.

Comment

Part of me thinks he just doesn't want in, if he doesn't it won't be that bad. Even If he was to play for team melli i think it would be very hard to integrate him at this stage. With azmoun the starting choice is this.guy really better than Gucci and Ansarfaid ? I don't think so. Tafazolla i think we need much more, a few injuries at the back and we will be in need of him. Up front we already have substantial.depth
                      Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Forget about this guy. We need 100%, wtf is 50/50? At least Tafazolli shows that he really wants it.

Comment

lol so many pissed off PFDC members, can you understand that one maybe feels at home at two nations and not just one and would give 100% for that nation he chooses not 50%.

Maybe the reason he can't decide is because he doesn't know if he should play for the nation he grew up in or the nation of his parents and he feels like he belongs to both and would want to play for both if possible.

Ah im sick of this man Dejagah got even more hate, i commented here now its this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                            lol so many pissed off PFDC members, can you understand that one maybe feels at home at two nations and not just one and would give 100% for that nation he chooses not 50%.

Maybe the reason he can't decide is because he doesn't know if he should play for the nation he grew up in or the nation of his parents and he feels like he belongs to both and would want to play for both if possible.

Ah im sick of this man Dejagah got even more hate, i commented here now its this guy.
                            I don't care about all this crap. I just want to know if he is going to say yes or not?

If he says yes I'm sure he will give everything particularly as he is not going to be the best player any way and isn't going to be a tempo setter for culture and attitude in TM.
                            He will adapt to TMs current culture if he is a decent guy and not arrogant so the 50/50 thing means nothing if he says yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
                              is this.guy really better than Gucci and Ansarfaid ? I don't think so.
                              This guys can fill in the CAM position for which we badly need good players. He's definitely better than both Shojaei and the aging Dejagah!

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                                I don't care about all this crap. I just want to know if he is going to say yes or not?

If he says yes I'm sure he will give everything particularly as he is not going to be the best player any way and isn't going to be a tempo setter for culture and attitude in TM.
                                He will adapt to TMs current culture if he is a decent guy and not arrogant so the 50/50 thing means nothing if he says yes.
                                lol we all know that and the only way to find out is to wait and see what he does.

Comment

Working...
                                X