X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he's playing right now ... any links?

Comment

They won 2-0. He was subbed in 80th minute.

BTW - made a video about Saman, please RT and Like: https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...45126598856704

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        They won 2-0. He was subbed in 80th minute.

BTW - made a video about Saman, please RT and Like: https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...45126598856704
        Damet Garm Tehranto jan, another quality PFDC tweet like always

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Saman Ghoddos is performing well for his new team Östersunds FK, who are in the top flight of Sweden. Currently they are 8th.
          He has 5 goals and 3 assists in 19 league games and is a regular starter. He is only 23 years, and a versatile forward (his main position is CAM, something TM is in need of).
          I think, he is an interesting prospect for TM and the WCQ 2018 campaign. So let's follow this lad in this thread, since he said in a statement that he wants to play for Iran. I believe, he might be the answer to TM's vacant CAM position.
          Here is a highlight reel of his skills:

If anyone has more footage, please post it.
          Very good catch. You can be TM reruiter

Comment

Anyone who disovers talent, should be rewarded

Comment

Originally posted by Haf3z View Post
              I would see the point in experimenting if the team we already have would be weak. But it isn't. I'm not interested in another William Atashkade (which some members on these forums unbelievably hailed before).

I agree about the late bloomer case - but in the final and crucial stages of a qualification campaign it is better to work and improve with those players who brought us this far. A mediocre 23-year old player will most likely not turn into a world cup player in less than two years. But maybe he would be useful for the qualification campaign for 2022.

Just my two cents.
              We all sometimes get certain things wrong

Comment

So kiarash what do u want for your excellent discovery ? Lol.

Comment

If Ghodos scores against Korea, I guess Koreans will respet Kiarash more and will want to hire him as analyzer. He will end up working in korea and will have a Korean wife which is not bad

Comment

This is strange - but I feel so vindicated that he's coming to Team Melli. For many months I was hyping him on Twitter on PFDC's account, showing his highlights etc. as if he was already a confirmed Iranian player. So I give myself a round of applause

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      So kiarash what do u want for your excellent discovery ? Lol.
                      Well he at least shouldn't have to cut off his shambool so there's that. He gets a complimentary shambool safety pass

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                        If Ghodos scores against Korea, I guess Koreans will respet Kiarash more and will want to hire him as analyzer. He will end up working in korea and will have a Korean wife which is not bad
                        then he will know SK like a kaffe dastesh too and we wouldnt have to consult gholabi for scouting them..!!

Comment

CQ could defeat the Koreans even without Ghodos but I think he wants maximum punishment for them. Please don't get heart attack if TM scores 6 goals. Even Qatar scored 3 on Korea. China scored 3 on them also

Comment

6-0 will get the Korean coach fired

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              Don't spill your chai [emoji28][emoji28]
                              Thought I'd update you Abtin jan following recent events.

I also dropped my ghand yesterday.

Just waiting for the TM training photos with ghodos to let go of my baghlava.

Will keep you posted.

Comment

Common guys lets get real here

We are playing Korea in thier home soil , no way we will score 6 goals on them.

Iran will win either 2-1 or a 1-1 tie

I predict that we will get scored on for the first and last time in these WCQ games , on this match but we will not loose.

Comment

Working...
                                X