This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    As long as he hasn't played for TM, on paper, he could still play for Sweden! However, after his latest statement about him selecting TM, I highly doubt he'd be invited to the Swedish national team even if he deserves it. You need to be wanting to play for a national team to actually do so. When you have clearly stated otherwise, you wont. I'd be very surprised.
    Andersson said that he cant promise Ghoddos an invite but that he could get one in the future cant promise it though but at the end of the day its his decision to decide for what team he wants to play.

Anyhow, it looks like he himself has decided to play for Iran according to latest reports now its just Quieroz who needs to invite.

Comment

The draw for group stage is tomorrow I think, let's pray for no Israeli team..

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        So is the next round group stage level?
        Yes, draw for the groups is tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          Actually even if he plays for TM in friendlies he can still switch back to Sweden. Considering I don't think he will make it to the upcoming TM squad, we won't have the opportunity to cap-tie him until the WC.

Did he actually state that he "selected TM"? If the news about him going to the embassy to ask for Iranian citizenship are legit then it must surely be a sign
          He said he wanted to play in TM in 2 different interviews man! and when the Swedish news paper reports about it, then yes, you can say he's selected TM.

However from what I hear, even if he plays in a friendly with TM, he can't switch back to Sweden as you can only switch national teams once.

Comment

Not unless Azmoun gets back to his old form. Let's not get too hyped up just yet.
            lol he will . the least papa berdy will do is have him ready for WC. And if hes not, big fucking deal, hello gucci or karim.

Comment

He said he wanted to play in TM in 2 different interviews man! and when the Swedish news paper reports about it, then yes, you can say he's selected TM.

However from what I hear, even if he plays in a friendly with TM, he can't switch back to Sweden as you can only switch national teams once.
              Interesting. Good news

Comment

if you are not cap tied but have played for a NT you can only switch to a new NT once, and you are not allowed to switch back. Just like how Costa switched after playing in friendly with Brazil to spain.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                  Andersson said that he cant promise Ghoddos an invite but that he could get one in the future cant promise it though but at the end of the day its his decision to decide for what team he wants to play.
                  Anyhow, it looks like he himself has decided to play for Iran according to latest reports now its just Quieroz who needs to invite.
                  Yes but it's not only Andersson who decides. The environment plays a big role too. Now after his statement, when so many Swedish fans have stated hateful remarks, I highly doubt Andersson will complicate the situation by inviting him. Unless Ghoddos states he's changed his mind and he wants to play for the Swedish national team. Then I can imagine it'd be different.

Comment

Yes but it's not only Andersson who decides. The environment plays a big role too. Now after his statement, when so many Swedish fans have stated hateful remarks, I highly doubt Andersson will conplicate the situation by inviting him. Unless Ghoddos states he's changed his mind and he wants to play for the Swedish national team. Then I can imagine it'd be different.
                    Most Swedish fans did not have hateful statements though, i looked at the posts on FB. It was the same minority that hated on Zlatan after 10 years of being the best Swedish player of all of history. At the end of the day Andersson decides no one else.

As I said, Ghoddos has decided to play for Iran by the looks of it so no need to think about it. You will see on the 27th that Carlos has called him up and he will be a Team Melli player.

Comment

Swedish Leicester City!

Comment

Most Swedish fans did not have hateful statements though, i looked at the posts on FB. It was the same minority that hated on Zlatan after 10 years of being the best Swedish player of all of history. At the end of the day Andersson decides no one else.
                        As I said, Ghoddos has decided to play for Iran by the looks of it so no need to think about it. You will see on the 27th that Carlos has called him up and he will be a Team Melli player.
                        True. I made a mistake perhaps of just including the negative comments but there are many whom would love to see Ghoddos in Swedish national team instead of Nyman for example and also now after the game, most fans including some of my friends think that he should get included immediately, especially on twitter where some people are even congratulating Iran for getting him, haha.
                        maa bachehaaye iroonim
                        hamishe irooni mimoonim
                        baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                        baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          Now imagine this team being drawn with an Israeli team tomorrow.
                          There's a fair chance.Maccabi went through to next stage....

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                            There's a fair chance.Maccabi went through to next stage....
                            fuck my life.

Comment

fuck my life.
                              Have some chai dadash [emoji108][emoji478]

Comment

On Twitter, many Swedes want him called up to the Swedish national team.

Comment

Working...
                                X