Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

almost had an assist as well. OStersunds is going through currently. Saman has the pace and dribbling and shooting ability to play CAM, wing, or striker completely effectively. Huge come up for TM

Comment

2 goals, saman should join TM, however i am sure CQ will keep an eye on him

Comment

Fun fact, Papagiannopolous sister was in my class from 1st grade to 9th grade. I remember them because of their bizarrely long family names. Glad to see hes doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
          2 goals, saman should join TM, however i am sure CQ will keep an eye on him
          khaste nabashi

Comment

Yeah.. Sweden definately screwed up with Ghoddos. Sure he probably wouldn't be called up now, but once he moves to a stronger European league he would probably be called up.

The only bad thing about this win is that they now won't sell him lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
              Yeah.. Sweden definately screwed up with Ghoddos. Sure he probably wouldn't be called up now, but once he moves to a stronger European league he would probably be called up.

The only bad thing about this win is that they now won't sell him lol.
              they could still sell if the right offer comes along. Even if he stays, he's gonna be playing European football which is better than any of our other legionnaires

Comment

Hurry up and call him up Quieroz, it's not like the strikers we have now are doing any better such as crying, being hold hostage, and failing to impress.

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                  they could still sell if the right offer comes along. Even if he stays, he's gonna be playing European football which is better than any of our other legionnaires
                  with the experience ARJ, Sardar, Ezatolahi, Ansarifard, Ramin, Dejagah, even to some extent masoud and ehsan have had in higher level european competetion ( EL or CL ) in the last two seasons, I think we will be much more confident vs top teams at WC.

Comment

what a player

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                      Hurry up and call him up Quieroz, it's not like the strikers we have now are doing any better such as crying, being hold hostage, and failing to impress.
                      ghoddos will not play striker for TM. Sardar, Gucci, Karim are better than him there. But at CAM he will be fantastic. Makes no sense for him to play at the position where we are already so strong.

Comment

I believe I just found my favorite club in Sweden to support.

Comment

When is the draw?

Comment

ostersund clear ball of line and survive to enter Europa League competetion for the first time in their very short history. Huge moment. Draw is tomorrow I believe. Saman ghoddos the MOTM. Over to you CQ !

Comment

CQ please, dadash just call him up

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                                khaste nabashi
                                ghabeleto nadare

Comment

Working...
                                X