Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is basically begging for a a Swedish NT invitation!

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
      He is basically begging for a a Swedish NT invitation!
      Not really. This move coupled with what he's said many times in the past - shows he wants to play for Iran. Plus, the fact that he played for Sweden in January in friendlies and the coach has not been in touch with him - shows that he's leaning one way. I think his praise of Sweden is so he doesn't face back-lash - thinking that immigrants are not proud of Sweden etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        Shenasnameh takes 3-5 months, and then passport a couple of weeks. Will they speed it up cause he's a footballer?
        There is an expedited way for sure. Costs more $$$, but there is a way. I have heard about emergency situations where someone had to go back to Iran, and based on the circumstances (family emergency) the forms were expedited.

In Iran, everything can be done for the right price by the right person. CQ just needs to ask a couple of people and Ghoddos will get his paperwork. I have a feeling we will see him debut against Syria, and he will score in his debut.

Comment

Excellent news, even the IFF haven't managed to fuck this one up. He knows he has more chances of world cup appearances if he plays for Iran.
          Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Not really. This move coupled with what he's said many times in the past - shows he wants to play for Iran. Plus, the fact that he played for Sweden in January in friendlies and the coach has not been in touch with him - shows that he's leaning one way. I think his praise of Sweden is so he doesn't face back-lash - thinking that immigrants are not proud of Sweden etc.
            I hope so.

Comment

Imagine if we can get him officially and he also transfers to a bigger club. He'd be our biggest legionnaire. Sardar you fucked up

Comment

He automatically has citizenship as both his parents are Iranian.

He's probably just getting a fresh passport for when he goes to Iran.

Comment

Yup. He pretty much said what I would also say if I was in his shoes. Of course he doesn't want the swedish people to think that he has no affection for the country he grew up in.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Yeah but he probably never have had a passport hence why it says he is getting citizenship.

Comment

I gather thats basically it then. Another excellent player added to TM.

ARJ ----Ghoddos/Shojaei ---- Taremi/Torabi

---------Azmoun/Gucci/Karim------

A fearsome offensive line. Plus we have Hajsafi, Ezatolahi who can contribute offensively as well, and crucially, two excellent full backs in europe who are tremendous going forward in milad and ramin. Our biggest problem at last WC was offense and scoring, this problem seems to be solved at least on the individual front. Cant wait to see what we an do with these guys against better teams in freindlies.

Comment

Anyone know how his Farsi is? I remember that being an issue with beitashour and davari

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

I think that's what people were talking about. A fresh passport can take a while usually. When I got one recently it took months to come back. Again, for special circumstances or more cash, you can get the forms expedited. I think he applied today, CQ and co. will work in Iran to get him his passport expedited and he will arrive a couple days before the game. Luckily he is from Sweden, so there is not a true conflict between the nations creating any barriers. Even Beitashour coming from USA didn't have much of a problem.

It's a done deal. Same thing that all of our expatriate legionnaires said when they chose Iran. Love our home countries, but our blood is Iranian. Him saying this now means he has been called up.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                            I hope so.
                            Also - this news tells Sweden that it is over. They have better players than him - they have like
                            30+ legionnaires (more even). He is guaranteed to be a huge star with us and may be - at bedt - a bench sub player with them.

Comment

Also - this news tells Sweden that it is over. They have better players than him - they have like
                              30+ legionnaires (more even). He is guaranteed to be a huge star with us and may be - at bedt - a bench sub player with them.
                              Plus go to the world Cup with us [emoji6][emoji6]

Comment

They will probably fast track his stuff, party bazi and all that

I remember Colin Kazim-Richards got his Turkish passport within half a day when he declared he wanted to play for Turkey.

Comment

Working...
                                X