This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soorakhian View Post
    Swedish media is reporting that the Serie A club Chievo is trying to sign Ghoddos for a fee of 1.5-2 million EUR.
    they need to cough up more than double that in order to lure his club, i'd gather..!? how long left on his current Oster contract .?
    anyways, if he is to receive a run with TM soon, he is better off staying put @ Oster until after the WC..! because he is very likely to make it into our final WC squad and his value and marketability will shot up tremendously afterwards..!
    besides he is a good fit and comfortable with his role and currently has a damn good offensive supporting cast around him in Oster which have certainly been contributors to his successful spell there..! he'll be chancing a lot trying to do same in a new team/league in the run up to WC..!

i suppose if he sees himself more likely to play for Sweden, then he would probably have to take a chance outside Allsvenskan, cause im gathering Sweden coach doesnt really rate the domestic league much and most of his starters are playing in more notable EU leagues..!

Comment

Originally posted by Soorakhian View Post
      Swedish media is reporting that the Serie A club Chievo is trying to sign Ghoddos for a fee of 1.5-2 million EUR.
      Yes but they already rejected bids at 2m so at least 3m euro it takes

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        No, we need EU scouts to stop being racists and ignore players like Jahanbakhsh who deserves it much more because he is proven in a stronger league.
        But since he does not hold an attractive nationality - Swedish, anonymous guys like Ghoddos easily get into top 5 leagues.
        Jahanbakhsh is NT member of the 25 best FIFA ranking nations, played Europa League, several seasons in Eredivisie and featured in the damn World Cup...what has Ghoddos achieved so far to be wanted by Chievo?
        yup, aside from the usual non-football related prejudices, that EU passport really worth a bunch in making such moves cause it wont eat into the team's Non-EU quota..!

PS
        i was hearing some say that after 5 years in Holland he may possibly qualify for attaining an EU Passport ..??
        how that work..? he's been there almost 4-5 years already..? hasnt he.?

Comment

No, we need EU scouts to stop being racists and ignore players like Jahanbakhsh who deserves it much more because he is proven in a stronger league.

But since he does not hold an attractive nationality - Swedish, anonymous guys like Ghoddos easily get into top 5 leagues.

Jahanbakhsh is NT member of the 25 best FIFA ranking nations, played Europa League, several seasons in Eredivisie and featured in the damn World Cup...what has Ghoddos achieved so far to be wanted by Chievo?
          I understand what you are saying and agree 100% - but that's not my point.

We need him in Team Melli cause he can help us out.

Comment

Ghoddos is only 1.5-2 mil?

That seems so low.

Comment

I don't agree with you!

People who recognize young talents are specialized to see the quality in players. The same way Azmoun at 17 was considered to be a future prospect.

Jahanbakhsh is a great player for Eredivisie but obviously Chievo people see something in Ghoddos which makes them think he will be good for them.

and it's frankly not very difficult (even for us) to see Ghoddos and realize he's a f*cking quality we're gonna miss if he doesn't get invited to TM. If you have watched his games, it doesn't really take a proof in a strong league to realize that. So I'm sure the same is for the people at Chievo.

I don't think an EU passport has much to do with it, as his name is Iranian and he sure as h*ll looks Iranian!

Comment

Apparently QPR had a 1.8 mil offer for Ghoddos rejected

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                  I don't agree with you!
                  Lazem nabood.

Comment

Now he definitely will be a starter for TM if he goes to Chievo, yad begir Assmoon

Comment

What is his contract situation? When he becomes FA?

Comment

Lazem nabood.
                        Ok, if you're gonna be rude then I go ahead and simply say you are wrong. Hope that's a better answer for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          What is his contract situation? When he becomes FA?
                          Per transfermarket site , he is under contract through 2019..!
                          He has a good chance of WC trip with TM, & even somewhat ok chance of doing so for Sweden...!
                          Highly doubt Ostersund will let him off the hook for less than 5 mill, even if he were to meet personal term with Chievo..!?

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                            Ghoddos is only 1.5-2 mil?

That seems so low.
                            http://bloggar.aftonbladet.se/sillys...r-ofk-stjarna/

They are demanding 4m euro for him. if so would go as the most exp iranian player ever

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                              http://bloggar.aftonbladet.se/sillys...r-ofk-stjarna/
                              They are demanding 4m euro for him. if so would go as the most exp iranian player ever
                              For his age n potential that's pretty moft if asked me ..!
                              He has Eu passport too
                              If they get lucky @ home & squeak into euros group stage & with a few features vs some high profile teams then his value could increase exponentially ..! Or after a possible WC trip

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up going to Lazio... His mentality is in the right place, must have that Swedish mentality instead of Iranian mentality. This may be the best transfer for Iranian this transfer window.

Comment

Working...
                                X