Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saman damet garm dadash. You choose the right team which will shock the world in Russia 2018.

Comment

Thanks for the interview, a very insightful and positive one. Hopefully he joins TM and most importantly performs for us

Comment

wow, awesome interview man, damet garm daash..!!

man we gonna have such a sick attacking line up at World Cup, although they probably all gonna be tanked up in our own half chasing the ball...!
        i really want him tested against both SK and Syria..! if his favored position is CAM according to himself(wonder if he just said that, knowing thats where TM is lacking the most quality depth?? ) then he needs as many reps in that position as possible in the run up to WC ..! cause that position is perhaps the toughest and most demanding position in CQ's rigid tactical set up ..!! he better brush up on his defensive pressing and tracking back skills and so long he remains in peak stamina and fitness there is not much else that could hold him back from getting significant game minutes in Russia..!
        Oh, another tip for him if he didnt know already is that, as in this positive and encouraging latest interview, he needs to keep on portraying complete and selfless and humble commitment to TM cause and never, ever steer away from our overall game tactics and CQ's specific positional responsibilities, especially defensive ones..!
        In any and all media, always back Carlos's position on every issue and show complete faith in his leadership..!

cant wait for your TM debut man....! make it a memorable one a la Ashkan..!!

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
          hahaha merci amir agha
          Does he have a Swedish or Iranian wife? If not which one does he prefer?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
            Does he have a Swedish or Iranian wife? If not which one does he prefer?
            In digeh Che soalie? [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              In digeh Che soalie? [emoji23]
              Like how Askhan has a kid and Iranian German wife, is it the same story with him?

Comment

Great interview agha Shahram!

You should've asked him whether he prefers persian women or swedish women lol

Comment

You should've asked him if he's a ghorme sabzi or Gheymeh guy, because thats an important question to his footballing career! (sarcasm)

Comment

So happy to see that both Ghoddos and Tafazolli are committing themselves to Iran and are really motivated to play for Iran.

Querioz has definitely been on him for a while. I'd be very very surprised if he isn't called up this month.

Comment

Shahramii jan, thanks for the interview. Well done.

I wished he explained more about what CQ said and when he talked to him.

What I found interesting though is the fact that he himself acknowledges CAM as being the most comfortable position for him! That's exactly where we need you too Saman jan!

Comment

Good interview, Thank You.

Comment

That idiot Irandust can learn a thing or two from him. I think we can expect him to play for TM soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Good interview, Thank You.
                            Originally posted by Sly View Post
                            Shahramii jan, thanks for the interview. Well done.

I wished he explained more about what CQ said and when he talked to him.

What I found interesting though is the fact that he himself acknowledges CAM as being the most comfortable position for him! That's exactly where we need you too Saman jan!
                            Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                            Great interview agha Shahram!

You should've asked him whether he prefers persian women or swedish women lol
                            Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            Thanks for the interview, a very insightful and positive one. Hopefully he joins TM and most importantly performs for us
                            Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            wow, awesome interview man, damet garm daash..!!

man we gonna have such a sick attacking line up at World Cup, although they probably all gonna be tanked up in our own half chasing the ball...!
                            i really want him tested against both SK and Syria..! if his favored position is CAM according to himself(wonder if he just said that, knowing thats where TM is lacking the most quality depth?? ) then he needs as many reps in that position as possible in the run up to WC ..! cause that position is perhaps the toughest and most demanding position in CQ's rigid tactical set up ..!! he better brush up on his defensive pressing and tracking back skills and so long he remains in peak stamina and fitness there is not much else that could hold him back from getting significant game minutes in Russia..!
                            Oh, another tip for him if he didnt know already is that, as in this positive and encouraging latest interview, he needs to keep on portraying complete and selfless and humble commitment to TM cause and never, ever steer away from our overall game tactics and CQ's specific positional responsibilities, especially defensive ones..!
                            In any and all media, always back Carlos's position on every issue and show complete faith in his leadership..!

cant wait for your TM debut man....! make it a memorable one a la Ashkan..!!
                            You are welcome guys
                            TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Man so hyped for the next list to be announced.

I have a feeling he will be on it.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                                Man so hyped for the next list to be announced.

I have a feeling he will be on it.
                                Doesn't it depend if he accepts or not? [emoji848]

Comment

Working...
                                X