This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
    Hope he gets invited soon, but I'm sure we're safe for now. I don't think he will be invited until he plays for a bigger club, let alone getting playing minutes in this stage of the wcq.
    they have a few crucial deciding wcq against holland and BG. its unlikely he will be called up for them but its just a matter of time

Comment

Hope he gets invited soon, but I'm sure we're safe for now. I don't think he will be invited until he plays for a bigger club, let alone getting playing minutes in this stage of the wcq.
      We are not safe for now. That's the problem. We need him before he goes to a bigger team.

Look at Sweden's invited team, they all play outside Sweden. Every single one of them. Once Saman leaves Sweden, he will be invited easily. We need to get him WHILE he's in Sweden and should test him out in our August WCQ match, now that we are in the clear.

Comment

If he is not tested in next two matches, the chance of him joining TM will be close to zero maybe. Also i don't see him as CAM, i have watched him few times and he is more fit as winger or target forward, he is not your typical CAM like the way Shojaei, Soroush and the rest are. Having said that, the kid is only 23 and can be a good replacement for Gucci soon.

Comment

He played cam last season . And let's not forget dejagah , who never played CAM for his club, was our cam for many WCQ matches and did very well there actually . Saman hasn't played CAM this season because his team switched to a new formation that doesn't have CAM's. He has been playing striker because he has the most speed on the break. He will be a great cam for tm. Plus let's not forget ARJs injury issues. He may be needed on the wing as well

Comment

Judging by his games in the Europa league and in the league, if he's invited, not only he will play in the WCQ and the WC itself, he will jump into becoming a regular starter too! He'll become our most important player.

Comment

He has an EU passport too right? This guy can have a very successful career in Europe'a top leagues. Hope we can get him to commit to Iran

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                He has an EU passport too right? This guy can have a very successful career in Europe'a top leagues. Hope we can get him to commit to Iran
                He has already played and scored for sweden

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                  He has already played and scored for sweden
                  Friendlies do not confirm an official cap-tied.

Tons of player examples that confirm this as well as FIFA rules.

He can play for Iran.

Comment

he did well against the big turkish team, i am sure he is on CQ radar

Comment

Again i like what i see in his case and i know Ghoddos did well vs Gala but don't forget the Iraqi guy Brwa Nouri is also dominating in Ostersunds, just tell you the Swedish league is not always a good indication regarding player potential!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Again i like what i see in his case and i know Ghoddos did well vs Gala but don't forget the Iraqi guys Brwa Nouri is also dominating in Ostersunds, just tell you the Swedish league is not always a good indication regarding player potential!
                        Agreed. I want to see him with Iran, see how he does after few games but some of the reactions like him "being too good for us" are laughable and over the top, once again showing how emotional we get

Comment

I don't even know why the Swedish league is considered so weak here. Sure it's weaker than many professional European teams but still way better than PGL!

A player like Saman shouldn't need to be scoring or getting penalties against Galatasaray for people here to realize he's good. You see it in the way he plays!

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            Agreed. I want to see him with Iran, see how he does after few games but some of the reactions like him "being too good for us" are laughable and over the top, once again showing how emotional we get
                            Do we potentially have a better CAM than him in TM at the moment? Do we have any in the league? Please name me one.

As you can see it's not emotional. It's a fact!

Comment

he should get called up for the games vs Korea and Syria instead of Dejagah who is still clubless at the moment... I like the guy but after playing only 29 min for his club in an entire season (!) he doesn't even feel the need to find himself a team and play pre seasons friendlies to maximize his chances of getting playing time ahead of the world cup! he seems to take his WC spot for granted

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                                No one playing in the Swedish league is even remotely close to being too good for tm. The guy who keeps saying this keeps calling Ghoddos a CAM while he's clearly been playing LW and striker for a while now so that alone should tell you how little he actually knows.

Comment

Working...
                                X