This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    Ok but that's not true. In fact not so many are from Bandar Abbas. Most people are from Tehran as is the case everywhere else.

Bandar Abbasis couldn't manage the cold temperature of the Swedish winters anyways!
    There is a lot From bandar Abbas, I remember in Farsi classes we had many from bandar Abbas but they rarely speak Persian. They have a weird ass accent. And ppl say they are from Tehran but they ain't.

Comment

Originally posted by Ata View Post
      There is a lot From bandar Abbas, I remember in Farsi classes we had many from bandar Abbas but they rarely speak Persian. They have a weird ass accent. And ppl say they are from Tehran but they ain't.
      Believe me, people who are from elsewhere than Tehran and still say they are from the capital..... you notice them from miles away! Not the least from their accents which will never be fully authentic no matter how hard they try or how good they are at it.

Comment

Any youtube links?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

Eurosport 1 is showing in Sweden.

0-0 after 5 minutes, reports say that there are more Gala supporters there for this game than it was against Fener and Besiktas last season

Comment

Saman Ghoddos is a fighter! just made an important interceptino sadly he was all alone up front and couldnt do much! Commentators praising him so far 9 minutes in.

Comment

Live YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yweF...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Ghoddos won a freekick, man this guy is strong

Comment

I am excited to see how the interview goes.. This guy is too good to pass up on.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                    The link is not available anymore

Comment

0-0 half time, defended well but gala are creating dangerous chances

Comment

does anyone have a decent stream? :/

Comment

http://livetv.sx/dex/eventinfo/54476...ay_ostersunds/

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA89WwT3sRY

youtube streams are the most reliable for these type of games. Also russian, greek, belgian league games. Not sure about dutch

Comment

ghoddos drew a pk!

Comment

GOOAAALLLLLLLL

Comment

Working...
                                X