This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Haf3z View Post
    I'm not so sure, but of course he has a lot of potential to have a fine career. But his market value will never reach the heights of Zlatan's or Isak's. Also, he would need to have a very long contactual commitment with Östersund to have a high price tag. Maybe somewhere around €2-4 M.

There is one exception and that is if Chinese or Arab clubs would make offers. They trigger the prices up.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Im gonna say around 3-4 as well which is still superbly high for leaving Allsvenskan. Sure not close to Zlatan/ Isak numbers but still going to be in top 10

Comment

Out of interest what is his background?

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
        My thoughts on Saman Ghoddos:

1) This guy is the closest thing I have ever seen to Diego Maradona with Iranian blood. I thought I was having flashbacks to Maradona and Claudio Cannigia linking up top for Argentina back in the early 90's in watching a few of his highlight videos. He is also the most dynamic and complete attacking midfielder to show up on the TM radar since Ali Karimi in 1998. Eden Hazard would be a decent modern day comparison for him, and I wouldn't be surprised if Anderlecht, Ajax, and some of the other teams scouting him see the same thing.

2) He has it all: tremendous technical skills on the ball with the ability to not only routinely beat his man in a 1 on 1, but to also hold possession with his low center of gravity like a pitbull. Great acceleration and top end speed, clinical finishing ability in front of the goal, excellent passer with the ability to generate dangerous opportunities for his teammates, box to box stamina with the determination to track back and defend, and deadly free kicks/pinpoint accuracy on set pieces. But most importantly, he has the personality and leadership that instills great confidence amongst his teammates. As a player, it's one thing knowing that your teammate is the most dominant force on the pitch that day, but it's something else when you are also inspired to the point of laying it all out on the line in order to match his grit/desire to win.
        Following up on this point I made about him several months ago regarding his personality and leadership skills that instill confidence amongst teammates that makes everyone else around him better, check out this video he sent to a Turkish reporter prior to the match with Galatasaray:

https://twitter.com/gokmenozcan/stat...12487383764995

A man with confidence who will talk the talk and then back it up by walking the walk. Without a doubt, he would be the undisputed star and leader of the team at the WC despite his limited familiarity with the team and language at this point. He speaks the language of football, and that's all it takes.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
          Get outta here with this circle jerk we're having over a player for scoring against a very weak Gala side.

Has he scored against Bayern, Ajax, Atletico whilst playing for a very defensive side?

Saying he will be as important for us as Messi for Argentina? You gotta be kidding!

He will be a great addition to TM (if he joins), but let's not build statue of him just yet.
          Does he have to score against these teams to be an important player for us? Why are you even comparing Sardar and his goals with him? If Ghoddos is invited to TM he's gonna play as CAM. How is that even related to Sardar? and yes, he may prove to be the most important player we have. His skills on the pitch certainly points at that direction and that has nothing to do with his goal against Galatasaray.

Calm your horses down!

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
            However some of you need to chill... He is too good for TM?? Stop talking like Zidane in his prime is going to play for TM..
            Wait and see where he will end up in a year or 2 and then I will be the one laughing at all of you!

Remember this moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              Wait and see where he will end up in a year or 2 and then I will be the one laughing at all of you!

Remember this moment.
              He's not too good for TM, give it a rest. But like most I would like to see him play for TM, he's better than any winger we have right now

Comment

Saman Ghoddos @ Östersunds FK | 2016

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                Does he have to score against these teams to be an important player for us? Why are you even comparing Sardar and his goals with him? If Ghoddos is invited to TM he's gonna play as CAM. How is that even related to Sardar? and yes, he may prove to be the most important player we have. His skills on the pitch certainly points at that direction and that has nothing to do with his goal against Galatasaray.

Calm your horses down!
                You compared having Ghoddos in TM to be the same as Argentina having Messi in their team.

Im telling you he currently won't be that level of a player for us, as Sardar, a TM member is currently outperforming him comfortably (whilst playing for a defensive side)

I'm calm. It looks like you're getting too hyped up by this Swedish League legend.

Comment

ghoddos comp .
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUKQXZBy590

this guy really deserves a callup. What impressed me most is how strong he is physically, his speed, technique, and ability to score and assist around the box. I dont know why ppl keep saying he is a striker, he is playing as one of the two creators under a target forward in a 3-4-2-1 formation ( similar to that of arsenal, chelsea) and played CAM in a 4-2-3-1 most of last year. He is clearly on his way to a bigger league, and is very young 23.

---Jahanbakhsh---Ghoddos----Taremi
                  ---------------Azmoun-------------

Subs : Shojaei, Dejagah, Ansarifard, Ghouccanejhad, Kaveh Rezaei Torabi.

With this front four and attacking options on bench, plus two very attacking and speedy full backs in Milad and Ramin, we will be a threat to anybody offensively, a complete change from previous WC in Brazil.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                    Out of interest what is his background?
                    No idea but his brother? I think Sasan loves Zlatan so they are A-OK by my book!

Kinda like how you love Espongebob dige. A-OK!

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                      He's not too good for TM, give it a rest. But like most I would like to see him play for TM, he's better than any winger we have right now
                      Ali jb > saman

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                        Dude come on lol… You can't be serious if you're comparing Sajjad to Ghoddos.

Ghoddos is an Attacking Midfielder and he's scored 13 in 39 caps… he's probably assisted even more than he's scored too. Not to mention he's only 23 years old.

Sajjad is a striker, four years older, and didn't get playing time on a shitty Alanyaspor with two Iraqi starters lmao

Saman deserves all the hype he's getting
                        Like if the Swedish Media is hyping him, then our hype is valid here as well.

Anyhow Swedish Journalist asked him is this the best goal in your career. He responded Yes, I would absolutly say that it is

Comment

I hope this line-up will be tested against Korea:

-----------------Ansarifard--------------------
                          K. Rezaei-------Ghoddos--------Jahanbakhsh
                          --------------Ezatollahi-Karimi----------------
                          Mohammadi-Pouraligangi-Montazeri-Rezaeian
                          --------------------Biranvand------------------

Off the bench: Gucci, Taremi, Torabi.

Comment

^i think cq is more likely to wanna use him as a winger than CAM, he prefers more experienced (to his system of play) players in the middle of the pitch..!
                            he is more likely to becomes our go-to WC LWinger after a short few, likely to be impressive trial runs in TM, if we were successful in tempting him away from swedes..!!
                            I know we are not as desperate for outside reinforcements for TM as we were back in 2014, but this kid looks such a exceptional talent and natural fit to TM's style of Play..!
                            granted seemingly he has already been approached but TBH, Im sorta disappointed, CQ/IFF havent made a more valiant effort to attain his services like they did for Dejagha in the run up to WC14..!!

PS
                            pretty impressive highlight reels, i didnt know he has already scored a goal in Sweden shirt as well..!? nice goal too , heyf ke bara oon kiri colored shirts..!! who was the opponent ??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              ^i think cq is more likely to wanna use him as a winger than CAM, he prefers more experienced (to his system of play) players in the middle of the pitch..!
                              he is more likely to becomes our go-to WC LWinger after a short few, likely to be impressive trial runs in TM, if we were successful in tempting him away from swedes..!!
                              I know we are not as desperate for outside reinforcements for TM as we were back in 2014, but this kid looks such a exceptional talent and natural fit to TM's style of Play..!
                              granted seemingly he has already been approached but TBH, Im sorta disappointed, CQ/IFF havent made a more valiant effort to attain his services like they did for Dejagha in the run up to WC14..!!

PS
                              pretty impressive highlight reels, i didnt know he has already scored a goal in Sweden shirt as well..!? nice goal too , heyf ke bara oon kiri colored shirts..!! who was the opponent ??
                              Slovakia

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                                he's better than any winger we have right now
                                So what does that tell you? Too good for TM? Back to what I said then....

Comment

Working...
                                X