Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If true, I hope he doesn't end up like Beitashour and Davari. Players who get sudden interest to play for the World Cup, and never get called up again.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
      If true, I hope he doesn't end up like Beitashour and Davari. Players who get sudden interest to play for the World Cup, and never get called up again.
      Neither of them are really that good tbh. It would be nice having them but they're not missed

Comment

Ghoddos with an assist for Edwards. Ostersunds leading 1-0

Comment

Another assist

Highlights:
          https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/allsv...e-nykomlingen/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
            Another assist
            For Edwards

Comment

The Twitter account of Mikko Kujala, Team Melli's fitness coach, is full of tweets about Östersunds FK‏ (the team Saman Ghoddos plays for) in the past few days.

https://twitter.com/mikkokujala

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                The Twitter account of Mikko Kujala, Team Melli's fitness coach, is full of tweets about Östersunds FK‏ (the team Saman Ghoddos plays for) in the past few days.

https://twitter.com/mikkokujala
                Gotta be for Ghoddos. Imagine he didn't know Ghoddos was Iranian and he was just a guy who watches ostersunds play.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                  Gotta be for Ghoddos. Imagine he didn't know Ghoddos was Iranian and he was just a guy who watches ostersunds play.
                  Hes a fitness coach not a scout. He has no say as to who gets or doesn't get called up. Even if he does realize ghoddos is Iranian I doubt he'll be telling Queiroz anything so tbh it means nothing that he's following their games.

Comment

he watches their game on veikaus tv and he tweets it u can be sure he tells CQ what he sees in saman

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                      Hes a fitness coach not a scout. He has no say as to who gets or doesn't get called up. Even if he does realize ghoddos is Iranian I doubt he'll be telling Queiroz anything so tbh it means nothing that he's following their games.
                      I don't know bro. We don't know anything. Yes he's a fitness coach not a scout.

Comment

Dude is Finish
                        Why would he give a fk about some odd ball Swedish team..!?
                        I'm fairly certain Carlito has put him up to these scouting duties
                        Due to his proximity to Sweden & better ability to take a first hand look of samaans performances.
                        It's an indirect gesture also to Samaan that he is under his radar for possible TM call up.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          Dude is Finish
                          Why would he give a fk about some odd ball Swedish team..!?
                          I'm fairly certain Carlito has put him up to these scouting duties
                          Due to his proximity to Sweden & better ability to take a first hand look of samaans performances.
                          It's an indirect gesture also to Samaan that he is under his radar for possible TM call up.
                          Finland is right next to Sweden. Mikko can see the games through a channel that he gets in Finland. No professional coach is going to tell a fitness coach to scout a player for the national team. It's like telling the translator to come up with some exercises to train the players. I'm not saying the staff or Queiroz aren't keeping tabs on him but unless Queiroz is extremely illogical he's not getting a fitness coach to do player evaluations.

Comment

Finland is right next to Sweden. Mikko can see the games through a channel that he gets in Finland. No professional coach is going to tell a fitness coach to scout a player for the national team. It's like telling the translator to come up with some exercises to train the players. I'm not saying the staff or Queiroz aren't keeping tabs on him but unless Queiroz is extremely illogical he's not getting a fitness coach to do player evaluations.
                            baba, our coaching lot havent been paid in months, some even seem to have been force-retired due to lack of funds..!
                            IFF from prior news is too cheap to even provide travel expense for CQ for many of his prior scouting trips..!!
                            tough time$ calls for tough calls.... im fairly sure, even if not in Scouting capacity, CQ has requested Mikko's presence at Samaan's games to indirectly signal to him TM's now more intensified interest in attaining his services for TM..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              baba, our coaching lot havent been paid in months, some even seem to have been force-retired due to lack of funds..!
                              IFF from prior news is too cheap to even provide travel expense for CQ for many of his prior scouting trips..!!
                              tough time$ calls for tough calls.... im fairly sure, even if not in Scouting capacity, CQ has requested Mikko's presence at Samaan's games to indirectly signal to him TM's now more intensified interest in attaining his services for TM..!
                              Mikko has no presence at his games he's watching on tv. Maybe you aren't even looking at his tweets. He's tweeting with a bunch of exclamation marks and emojis like any fan would. No one scouting a player would be tweeting about it in the first place let alone like a fan.

Comment

Mikko has no presence at his games he's watching on tv. Maybe you aren't even looking at his tweets. He's tweeting with a bunch of exclamation marks and emojis like any fan would. No one scouting a player would be tweeting about it in the first place let alone like a fan.
                                hum...! wasnt he spotted at one of samaans games earlier..!??
                                and no i wasnt really reading any of his twitty witties..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X