Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goddos looks promising no questions about it and deserves a call out, but always ask yourself what kind of players is he playing against? then you can be fair to judge. I know Swedish football very well and I know for a fact that they are not that talented when it comes to football an usually only succeed because of their great physical properties. (Ibra is not a Swede by default).
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

So is he invited or not?

Comment

Camran and TheWheels - keep the thread clean!

***Warning to Camran khan & TheWheels***

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          Sly, aren't you the one that argued with me that Iranian teams would hold their own in the Bundesliga (!!)
          Now you are saying the Swedish league in on another level than the PGL, interesting contrast. Unless you think the Swedish league is much better than the Bundesliga, it looks like you only want to argue in a way to prove you're right? Make up your mind bro because you are confusing all of us
          Na Z joon, I still stand by what I said about Bundesliga too! You can not see things only in black and white! Yes, both Bundesliga and Allsvenskan are stronger than IPL and I have never said otherwise. However, I don't agree that IPL is at the level of Bundesliga 3 as some people here want to believe, either. You see, people here are extreme from either side. There is no middle level!

I think our top 5 IPL teams would manage to end up in the lower half of Bundesliga. I also think top 5 teams from Allsvenskan would beat the crap out of top 5 teams in IPL. How you thought these 2 comments are related, is beyond me. If anything, that rather shows that Bundesliga is a stronger league than Allsvenskan!

Comment

Saman Ghoddos @ Östersunds FK | 2016

Originally posted by Sly View Post
            However, I don't agree that IPL is at the level of Bundesliga 3 as some people here want to believe, either. You see, people here are extreme from either side. There is no middle level!
            Ok agha I agree with you on that part, but confirm this to me:

you believe Top 5 teams from Swedish league would beat the crap out of top 5 teams in IPL.

At the same time you think top 5 team in IPL would end up lower half of Bundesliga.

Therefore you must think Top 5 Swedish teams (from the 21st best league in Europe) would also beat the crap out of bottom Bundesliga sides, right?

If what you say is true, Bundesliga is far from a top 3 league and I wouldn't want our players near it

Comment

Originally Posted by Camran khanBebin olagh, don't talk like an idiot then you won't be treated like an idiot. We do have players as good and even better than Ghoddos.

How can anyone with a straight face say Ghoddos is better than Azmoun, Jahanbakhsh, Dejagah, Ghoochannejhad and Mohammadi!? He might be better than some of them one day, but if you think he is today then you're even.. less smart than I thought, to put it mildly.

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
              I'm talking about players who can play in Ghoddos' position you dumbass, you want to put Azmoun and Mohammadi in LW? Gucci is bad at the wings too, he's far better at striker and JB is an on and off player (he only recently hit some form). You've got some problems man, and the fact that you're not afraid to cuss like this makes me wonder why you haven't gotten a warning yet.

Ghoddos is likely gonna go to a top 5 league this summer, wonder if any of our own wingers can say that (unless you wanna count Dejagah who still hasn't played a minute).

Maghse goosfand dari toeh badbakht
              "In che tarzeh harf zadaneh you two.? .....Don't let me see you two insulting each other again like this, in this thread or another one....
              Last edited by leviathan; 04-16-2017, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Z Joon, Allsvenskan is not a strong league but it's stronger than you think!

Everyone knows that usually the strength of a national team is a reflection of the strength of the country's league! How else do you think Sweden is counted among stronger teams in Europe? They are not Germany, Holland, Italy nor Spain but they are strong and they are much stronger than Iran! The same comparison can be made on the respective leagues.

Comment

Z Joon, Allsvenskan is not a strong league but it's stronger than you think!

Everyone knows that usually the strength of a national team is a reflection of the strength of the country's league! How else do you think Sweden is counted among stronger teams in Europe? They are not Germany, Holland, Italy nor Spain but they are strong and they are much stronger than Iran! The same comparison can be made on the respective leagues.
                  I wouldn't say that they're much stronger than Iran. Besides, out of the 23 players called up to the national team in March, not a single one was a player in Allsvenskan. So I certainly wouldn't say that the national team is a reflection of the strength of the country's league.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                    I wouldn't say that they're much stronger than Iran. Besides, out of the 23 players called up to the national team in March, not a single one was a player in Allsvenskan. So I certainly wouldn't say that the national team is a reflection of the strength of the country's league.
                    So those 23 players...where did they come from? They happened to be born in their respective leagues from the beginning? Maybe they were not originally Swedes but Sweden bought them like Qatar do! They were all nurtured and schooled in Sweden before they went to the other leagues dude! So many Swedish players continuously raise the interest of teams in the other European leagues! why do you think that is? We didn't have more than 2 or 3 players in Europe when CQ took over. Where do you think Zlatan began his career and were taught proper football?

Sweden is not only a bit but MUCH stronger than Iran! I don't know why we're even having this discussion. You kids need to look at the history instead of what you have seen during the past 5 years. I'm not gonna talk about our 3-1 loss against them and I'm not even gonna mention Sweden's second place in the WC back in the 50's and their third place back in 1994 (achievements we could only dream about, even with CQ), but what do you think would happen if Iran ended up in a group of death in the WC, with the likes of Argentina, England and Nigeria? Do you think we'd stand a chance of advancing from such a group even with CQ?! Now, Sweden ended up in that group back in the WC 2002. Guess what happened. Sweden qualified to the second round as the top team in the group, throwing Argentina out! Now I know you youngsters have lots of love and emotions when it comes to TM! and I know you want Iran to succeed so much, we all do. But we are just not where you think and hope we are yet! We still have a very long way to go to even reach the dusts that the Swedes leave behind, let alone getting close to them.

Comment

So those 23 players...where did they come from? They happened to be born in their respective leagues from the beginning? Maybe they were not originally Swedes but Sweden bought them like Qatar do! They were all nurtured and schooled in Sweden before they went to the other leagues dude! So many Swedish players continuously raise the interest of teams in the other European leagues! why do you think that is? We didn't have more than 2 or 3 players in Europe when CQ took over. Where do you think Zlatan began his career and were thought proper football?

Sweden is not only a bit but MUCH stronger than Iran! I don't know why we're even having this discussion. You kids need to look at the history instead of what you have seen during the past 5 years. I'm not gonna talk about our 3-1 loss against them and I'm not even gonna mention Sweden's second place in the WC back in the 50's and their third place back in 1994 (achievements we could only dream about, even with CQ), but what do you think would happen if Iran ended up in a group of death in the WC, with the likes of Argentina, England and Nigeria? Do you think we'd stand a chance of advancing from such a group even with CQ?! Now, Sweden ended up in that group back in the WC 2002. Guess what happened. Sweden qualified to the second round as the top team in the group, throwing Argentina out! Now I know you youngsters have lots of love and emotions when it comes to TM! and I know you want Iran to succeed so much, we all do. But we are just not where you think and hope we are yet! We still have a very long way to go to even reach the dusts that the Swedes leave behind, let alone getting close to them.
                      Chi migi agha? We're not talking about history, we are talking ab out the current state of the teams, and you start bringing up what happened in the 50s and sh!t.. Also, your argument about where they came from is terrible. Obviously they started out in Sweden, but those players were better than the league and that is why they got offers from bigger leagues and left Sweden. That has nothing to do with the quality of the league.

Fact is, Allsvenskan does not represent the Swedish national team, because not a single one of the 23 latest called up players were from Allsvenskan, and Sweden's national team has better quality players than those who play in Allsvenskan.

Comment

Chi migi agha? We're not talking about history, we are talking ab out the current state of the teams, and you start bringing up what happened in the 50s and sh!t.. Also, your argument about where they came from is terrible. Obviously they started out in Sweden, but those players were better than the league and that is why they got offers from bigger leagues and left Sweden. That has nothing to do with the quality of the league.

Fact is, Allsvenskan does not represent the Swedish national team, because not a single one of the 23 latest called up players were from Allsvenskan, and Sweden's national team has better quality players than those who play in Allsvenskan.
                        It's very interesting that you say so many players, like 23 were all stronger than Allsvenskan and left to Europe but you fail to address how and why so many got so strong to begin with! How come we don't have so many players in Europe? Because the league in which the Swedes are brought up in, is better! Period! You need to accept the bitter truth!

Comment

It's very interesting that you say so many players, like 23 were all stronger than Allsvenskan and left to Europe but you fail to address how and why so many got so strong to begin with! How come we don't have so many players in Europe? Because the league in which the Swedes are brought up in, is better! Period! You need to accept the bitter truth!
                          Plenty of reasons. I will try to mention a few here, but of course there are a lot more which other members can fill in on. But before I get in to that, it feels like you have mixed up a league being stronger with how good a league is at developing talents, cause at developing talents, there is no question Sweden is much better than Iran at that, hell, there are probably like 3-4 leagues that Iran is actually better than in that aspect.

First of all, Sweden is a much closer market than Iran is, EU, no ITC BS, no sh!tload of paperwork and headaches, clubs can pay EU salaries. Meanwhile Iran is something else, due to partly political reasons and Iran's bad reputation in the world, to all the BS clubs need to go through to buy Iranian players. You've seen yourself how long it has taken for clubs to get ICT's, all paperworks to be finished, a lot of clubs also don't want to pay the non-EU salary which costs them a lot more, and very few scouts watch our league.

How come that almost all of our European transfers have been through international tournaments? Jahanbakhsh went to Holland after the U19 AFC tournament, Azmoun went to Russia after some youth tournament in Russia, Ezzatollahi had the U17 world cup etc. Also Swedish players are paid sh!t and Europe is culturally close to them, not like our players who are paid like kings and prefer to stay in Iran or Qatar for that reason.

I'm kind of tipsy at the moment so I'm not sure how much sense all I wrote really makes, but I guess you get the picture.

Comment

Did you seriously just ask why a European country has more players in Europe...

Comment

Plenty of reasons. I will try to mention a few here, but of course there are a lot more which other members can fill in on. But before I get in to that, it feels like you have mixed up a league being stronger with how good a league is at developing talents, cause at developing talents, there is no question Sweden is much better than Iran at that, hell, there are probably like 3-4 leagues that Iran is actually better than in that aspect.
                              First of all, Sweden is a much closer market than Iran is, EU, no ITC BS, no sh!tload of paperwork and headaches, clubs can pay EU salaries. Meanwhile Iran is something else, due to partly political reasons and Iran's bad reputation in the world, to all the BS clubs need to go through to buy Iranian players. You've seen yourself how long it has taken for clubs to get ICT's, all paperworks to be finished, a lot of clubs also don't want to pay the non-EU salary which costs them a lot more, and very few scouts watch our league.
                              How come that almost all of our European transfers have been through international tournaments? Jahanbakhsh went to Holland after the U19 AFC tournament, Azmoun went to Russia after some youth tournament in Russia, Ezzatollahi had the U17 world cup etc. Also Swedish players are paid sh!t and Europe is culturally close to them, not like our players who are paid like kings and prefer to stay in Iran or Qatar for that reason.
                              I'm kind of tipsy at the moment so I'm not sure how much sense all I wrote really makes, but I guess you get the picture.
                              Fair enough....and true about what you say! But dude, youth development is part of the strength of a league! A league can not be a strong one without proper youth development. That's included! That in itself answers your question when you compare IPL and Allsvenskan. Why do you think IPL teams haven't been able to do $h*t in Asia?!

Not many international scouts watch our league because no one outside Iran believes IPL to be so strong! Our players' recognition has mostly been through international tournaments or TM games when the players' abilities are in fact comparable to strong players playing with proper tactics/game plans!

You say that culturally Sweden is much closer to Europe and it's a closer market. Fair enough and rightly said too. But that also means, the level of football played in Sweden is much closer to European standard! They all go together!

Comment

I dont think anybody is actually arguing PGPL is better than allvenskan...I think the argument is more that it isnt that much better. I happen to disagree. Allvanskan is way better than PGPL. But in terms of Ghoddos, he already almost moved to hertha berlin, but decided to stay to end of season. I think he will soon move to a major league (as in this summer-I doubt he will wait another season as he is 23) and when he does sweden will probably be all over him. Thats why we need to move now to get him. He is a very talented player, with very good physical and technical quality that fits into a CQ mold.

Comment

Working...
                                X