Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The exaggeration in this thread about a player dribbling through the defense in a league that is not even in the top 15 of UEFA is hilarious. And yet, yet most members hammer the Eredivisie for being a ''very weak league''. What is the Allsvenskan then? And how much does it mean when a player scores goals here and there? So. much. hype.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
      he will be our starting #10 in the World Cup giving CQ the long awaited final piece that he needs to make a run at the quarterfinals next summer.
      Jup, an Allsvenskan player is going to take us single handily to the Quarter Finals in the World Cup

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
        QUOTED FOR TRUTH. Like I said, the closest thing to Diego Maradona we have ever seen with Iranian blood. This most recent goal was just absolutely filthy with the move he put on the defender to beat him one on one, and yet another example of this guy's incredible abilities. Anyone know where all the Ghoddos haters and detractors on this forum have been hiding lately?
        Have you ever heard of someone named, hmm I don't know, Ali Karimi??
        You do know that Ali Karimi's nickname was the Asian Maradona, right?

Shojaei also has mad dribbling skills.
        Last edited by Camran khan; 04-15-2017, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          The exaggeration in this thread about a player dribbling through the defense in a league that is not even in the top 15 of UEFA is hilarious. And yet, yet most members hammer the Eredivisie for being a ''very weak league''. What is the Allsvenskan then? And how much does it mean when a player scores goals here and there? So. much. hype.
          Yup
          For time being the only strikes against Saman is the overall avg. strength quality of opposition he is facing for time being & the fact that his supporting cast @ club are no slouch either ..!
          Regardless, it's obvious even as is he is more than good enough for a TM call up..!
          His addition would mean an immense upgrade to our offensive prowess in general especially in LW position.

Ps
          Anybody here watched his Sweden debut & could possibly rate his performance in those recent friendliest he played in ! ?

Comment

Ghoddos will be purchased by a better club this summer and he is far better than any player we have right now (though JB is in form right now)...

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
              Ghoddos will be purchased by a better club this summer and he is far better than any player we have right now (though JB is in form right now)...

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                You're right, Vahid Amiri is far better. Too good to even go to Europe.

Comment

You're right, Vahid Amiri is far better. Too good to even go to Europe.
                  Why are you so retarded? I laugh at your stupid statement claiming he is far better than any player we have right now, and your conclusion is that I think Amiri is better?

Comment

Saman Ghoddos is better than Messi...

Comment

Saman Ghoddos is better than Messi...
                      Hasegawa is Better than Neymar!

Comment

Why are you so retarded? I laugh at your stupid statement claiming he is far better than any player we have right now, and your conclusion is that I think Amiri is better?
                        Reported, not the first time you've been a condescending twit on these forums. Translate is as you like he's better than what we've got right now

Comment

Reported, not the first time you've been a condescending twit on these forums. Translate is as you like he's better than what we've got right now
                          Not the first time because it's not the first time you post stupid sh!t.

Comment

Not the first time because it's not the first time you post stupid sh!t.
                            This isnt one of them. Instead of being a deluded moron maybe realize our players aren't as good as we make them to be. Other than Masoud and JB (one has aged, other is inconsistent) we don't have anyone as good as Ghoddos. Anyways I'm done talking to you. Go be a condescending little shit somewhere else. People like you make it hard not to swear sometimes.

Comment

Why do you make fun of his comment dude? He's absolutely right! Ghoddos is like a young Dejagah and Dejagah was hands down the best one we had for a good while. If he gets back in form, he will still be!

Comment

This isnt one of them. Instead of being a deluded moron maybe realize our players aren't as good as we make them to be. Other than Masoud and JB (one has aged, other is inconsistent) we don't have anyone as good as Ghoddos. Anyways I'm done talking to you. Go be a condescending little shit somewhere else. People like you make it hard not to swear sometimes.
                                Bebin olagh, don't talk like an idiot then you won't be treated like an idiot. We do have players as good and even better than Ghoddos.

How can anyone with a straight face say Ghoddos is better than Azmoun, Jahanbakhsh, Dejagah, Ghoochannejhad and Mohammadi!? He might be better than some of them one day, but if you think he is today then you're even.. less smart than I thought, to put it mildly.

Comment

Working...
                                X