Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How bad would it be if CQ's stubbornness causes us to lose out on him? Ridam beh in Taremiye soosoolo bi dard nakhor. Ghoddos would make sure he never wears a TM jersey again, we need his quality in the WC.

Comment

I think it would be very interesting to see him in Team Melli. The only thing is that he plays in a team in Sweden which has a very distinctive and specific way of playing football. It is based on maximum possession and a tici-taca-style. That's not how Iran will play in the important games of WCQ or WC-finals. Therefore I'm afraid that his offensive qualities will be a burden for the rest of the team, which works really hard defensively collectively. To not not use Saman's offensive qualities would be a waste. But perhaps his ability to keep the ball could become useful in games where we need to defend a lead.

Barcelona have great players, but all of their players would not fit in defensive teams that counter-attack a lot.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
      And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Haf3z View Post
        I think it would be very interesting to see him in Team Melli. The only thing is that he plays in a team in Sweden which has a very distinctive and specific way of playing football. It is based on maximum possession and a tici-taca-style. That's not how Iran will play in the important games of WCQ or WC-finals. Therefore I'm afraid that his offensive qualities will be a burden for the rest of the team, which works really hard defensively collectively. To not not use Saman's offensive qualities would be a waste. But perhaps his ability to keep the ball could become useful in games where we need to defend a lead.

Barcelona have great players, but all of their players would not fit in defensive teams that counter-attack a lot.
        Right, but he's still better defensively than Amiri whom he would be competing with so I don't see a problem here. Plus he would somebody that would be able to keep the ball in possession when playing out of defense to not fall under pressure and regroup the formation of the team, just like Dejagah does well.

Comment

^ Plus he is flat out Lethal in final 3rd of the pitch with a nose for goal, offensive positioning n poise & Finishing far superior to both Amiri & Ashkan ..!
          The only question is surrounding the difference in quality of the opposition he is facing currently & his ability to transition his insane qualities to a much higher international level...!?
          His assertive , high energy & intelligent style of play & good size n solid physical presence could be shoe in imo for any sorta tactics. ..!? Offensive or Deffensive
          I'm pretty sure if so instructed he can press & pressure the opposition just as good defensively, maybe not as mad-doggish & gholdory as Ashkan but most probably better than Amiri...!?

Anyways he is a damn rare left sided quality option, young with potential coming outa vazoo..! These sorta players are very few & Far in between.

Comment

Navad needs to talk about him and somebody should ask CQ about him in press conference ( something like are u aware of this player, do u plan on calling him up, etc)

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
              Right, but he's still better defensively than Amiri whom he would be competing with so I don't see a problem here. Plus he would somebody that would be able to keep the ball in possession when playing out of defense to not fall under pressure and regroup the formation of the team, just like Dejagah does well.
              azizam Amiri is better right now u can not compare amiri with so much int experince with Saman who is more talented but he needs to gain more int experince

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                azizam Amiri is better right now u can not compare amiri with so much int experince with Saman who is more talented but he needs to gain more int experince
                If you read again, I didn't refer to if he's better or not, just talking specifically about defense issue the previous user mentioned and said that I believe he's better defensively, since I think he's a bit more better in both defensive awareness and the physical play than Amiri. So they can compete it out for a spot in the starting XI.

But with that being said, if you ask me who's better, I would be as sure as you in regards to Amiri being superior overall. Absolutely in terms of international experience, but no so sure overall. Amiri has scored only once in 21 caps, I believe Saman would've scored more goals given the same opportunity from the LW position for instance. But they bring different qualities to the squad also.

Sale no mobarak!

Comment

Khabar online talk about him, hope more local media mention him

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=349212

Comment

They need to get him and get him fast before he plays in a World Cup Qualifying match for Sweden.

Comment

Allsvenskan is having their annual pre-season press conference with all of the managers right now.

- Just a minute ago Östersund was drawn to play at home in the Cup final against IFK Norrköping.
                      - In a vote with all of the managers 73,4% of them voted in favor of a Östersund win prediction compared to 26,6% for IFK Norrköping. A remarkable result since IFK Norrköping won the league 2015 and finished 3rd last season, while Östersund played in the second division 2 years ago and finished mid table as a newcomer last year. Says a lot of the rest of the leagues managers astonishment regarding how Östersund has shocked the league in terms of their playing style and effiency + Ghoddos as a difference maker.

Comment

On PFDC's twitter, I want to tweet that Saman is not cap tied and is still eligible to play for Iran. Is there an official source I canrefer to our shortly explain (as Tweet is only 140 characters). I will also be tweeting this at Mikko (TM fitness coach who is on Twitter)

For example, the tweet can go something like this:

Just to clarify: Saman Ghoddos is not cap tied to Sweden. He played in 2 friendlies with Sweden and is still eligible to play for Team Melli.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          On PFDC's twitter, I want to tweet that Saman is not cap tied and is still eligible to play for Iran. Is there an official source I canrefer to our shortly explain (as Tweet is only 140 characters). I will also be tweeting this at Mikko (TM fitness coach who is on Twitter)

Just to clarify: Saman Ghoddos is not cap tied to Sweden. He played in 2 friendlies with Sweden and is still eligible to play for Team Melli.
                          http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblade...-januariturnen

According to this article, Iran already knows about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post

You can use this too:

Formerly known as Persianking!
                            Follow me @
                            instagram/iranscout
                            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Just tweeted about him and how he is eligible and wants to play for Iran. Tweeted at Mikko Kujala (TM Fitness coach)

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                                http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblade...-januariturnen

According to this article, Iran already knows about him.
                                hum...!!??
                                wasn't this old news..??? how legit is the source anyways..?

So perhaps there was already an early informal inquiry made on his behalf by TM staff and reception at the time was probably luke warm..?? hence current ignorance towards his change of heart..??

Comment

Working...
                                X