This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    We are in a crucial time of our qualifiers, it's difficult for CQ to introduce new players at this stage. I think Saman only will get called up when we have qualified for Russia and got 2 meaningless WCQ games left.

It's a different situation like back in 2012 when we were really needy of a decent forward like Ghoochannejhad to save our WCQ campaign because Ansarifard was falling short on all aspects.

In contrast to now we are actually good in forward options so there's less hurry to call up Saman.
    Less hurry in terms of the need for his quality but more hurry since Sweden can call him up again and he can become cap tied.

Comment

He can use him on the bench at least and bring him in like minute 85 or something - no risk. We need to officially cap him.

BTW, can someone get me a downloadable video of his amazing goal. I tried downloading from the Swedish site but it doesn't work.

Comment

hes moving to bundesliga in all likelihood this summer. He nearly went to hertha in january but ostersund and him compromised to stay until summer. Him, and inform and fit dejegah, jahanbakhsh, gucci, karim, sardar not to mention domestic talent like amiri,taremi,torabi,pahelvan,tabrizi,barzay,esmail i means that we are going to have an insanely deep offensive roster for the WC if we make it, with excellent legionairres playing with good teams, and good domestic talent all playing in ACL. Hopefully by next summer we get a couple more guys to europe as well ( preferably some centre backs) and deepen our defensive talent pool as well.

Comment

Pretty disappointed at CQ selection this time, WTF he was doing in Europe? Why you need to watch closely Sardar, Gucci and the rest? You know what you get from them. I was expecting he at least observes or invite one of Ghoddos and Tafazoli, specially Ghoddos.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Pretty disssapointed at CQ selection this time, WTF he was doing in Europe? Why you need to watch closely Sardar, Gucci and the rest? You know what you get from them. I was expecting he at least observes or invite one of Ghoddos and Tafazoli, specially Ghoddos.
            I agree a bit with this - I really hoped he would extend his hands to Saman and less importantly, to Ryan. Saman on the right flank or CAM would be magical.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
              We should invite him though, he's a great player.
              Yeah my man, I've been saying that since early 2016 when I thought he should be tested 'at least' in a training camp.

Comment

I haven't felt this way about "us missing out on a player" since Ashkan Dejagah. I will utilize PFDC Twitter to get it out there.

Anyone have his downloadable video? Want to post this on Twitter.

Comment

Swedish Cup semifinal: BK Hacken 1-3 Ostersund

Ghoddos scores two goals to send Ostersund to the Swedish Cup final. Final is on April 13 and if they win, they're in the UEFA Europa League.

First goal:

Second goal:

Interview:

Highlights:
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9pyC5z7fCM

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Well done!!
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Please ReTweet and Like:

https://twitter.com/FootballPersian

Just posted it.

Comment

He's scored 11 goals in his last 11 matches in all competitions. If that doesn't warrant an invitation to Team Melli, I don't know what does.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Carlos janam, loos nasho callupesh kon bad bakhto.

Comment

I mean who dafaq is Sassan Ansari compared to this gem ..!?
                            CQ needs to chop chop
                            I'd be highly frustrated if Sweden cap-tie this guy before us 😫😡😫

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                              He's scored 11 goals in his last 11 matches in all competitions. If that doesn't warrant an invitation to Team Melli, I don't know what does.

Correct, also note that he's been possibly the biggest contributor to the games which they've all won almost. The one loss in Allsvenskan was the last game of the season against Gefle where they had nothing to play for while Gefle was fighting relegation and the B-team NT training camp friendly against Ivory Coast. Dude has been beasting.

Östersund is a new team without much history or experience in the top division, but they've shocked everybody with their style of play and courage to stick with their game plan and he's the spearhead of that movement. I'm seeing fans of the big teams in Sweden ranking Östersund as a title contender in their own forums. He's been a force to reackon with for a year now for people who actually follow Swedish football, but now he's also becoming a name for the average Joe. Something we should be weary of if we want him to not be cap tied.

Comment

And oh yeah; he's the face on the front page of Swedens biggest football site as we speak:
                                http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/

If they were to win the cup, it would be him leading his team to their first trophy ever. He'll be historic. Another reason why he didn't leave during the winter, but will most definitely leave this summer.

Comment

Working...
                                X