This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
    He won a penalty, scored a goal, and gave an assist. They're in the semifinals of the Swedish Cup now.

His acrobatic goal:
    http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/svensk...iska-konstmal/
    https://twitter.com/PalangeJuybar/st...09280571125761

Highlights:
    http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/svensk...-med-konstmal/

Interview:
    http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/svensk...t-dagen-innan/
    LOL he's got the same accent as Ibrahimovic when he speaks Swedish. Southern accent!

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
    Holy fuck, why is CQ not getting on him????
    Because he's busy watching Azmoun against MU!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      LOL he's got the same accent as Ibrahimovic when he speaks Swedish. Southern accent!

Because he's busy watching Azmoun against MU
      !
      LOL! Like he doesn't know what he gets from Sardar, JB, Karim and the rest after all these years.

Comment

I sent an email to Navad regarding him and his willing to play for T.M.

Comment

Can someone translate what he said directly - want to tweet about it on PFDC twitter account - which gets real good traction and help spread the word.

Will thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Can someone translate what he said directly - want to tweet about it on PFDC twitter account - which gets real good traction and help spread the word.
            Will thank you.
            He said: I talk and understand Farsi, i will be honored to play for Iran but up to now i haven't received any invitation.

Comment

Why are people talking about this? Did he not already play for Sweden? He's even got a pic with the Swedish jerse lol

Comment

Originally posted by Doroudi View Post
                Why are people talking about this? Did he not already play for Sweden? He's even got a pic with the Swedish jerse lol
                Friendly, he is still eligible to play for Iran and i highly doubt if he makes it to final squad of Sweden A team, his two caps were with Sweden local league players squad. Sweden has over 20 players who play outside.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Friendly, he is still eligible to play for Iran and i highly doubt if he makes it to final squad of Sweden A team, his two caps were with Sweden local league players squad. Sweden has over 20 players who play outside.
                  Sick! Thanks

Comment

Will thank you.
                    I speak & understand Persian and it would be an honor to play for Iran but they haven't invited me yet.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Thank you - tweeted about him on PFDC's account - check it here: https://twitter.com/FootballPersian

Guys - please all get Twitter - really, many Iranians don't have twitter because of ban inside Iran. But it's probably the most powerful social media tool right now to spread information. Other teams' support like Pakistan, Iraq etc. are out numbering Iranians - it's a shame when comparing the teams.

Comment

It would definitely be a huge loss for TM not to at least invite Ghoddos to the team, and I find it hard to believe that CQ doesn't know of him. Even though we're in a great situation with how many good attacking players we have at the moment, it doesn't make sense not to try out someone as talented and relatively young like Ghoddos.

Guys, take Tehranto's advice and get on Twitter! Let's make this topic trend among Iranians.
                        Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
                          It would definitely be a huge loss for TM not to at least invite Ghoddos to the team, and I find it hard to believe that CQ doesn't know of him. Even though we're in a great situation with how many good attacking players we have at the moment, it doesn't make sense not to try out someone as talented and relatively young like Ghoddos.

Guys, take Tehranto's advice and get on Twitter! Let's make this topic trend among Iranians.
                          RT and Like bro. I just had two posts on Saman.

Comment

RT and Like bro. I just had two posts on Saman.
                            Done bro! Let's hope this picks up steam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Will thank you.
                              Wait you can't read any Farsi? Wow....

Comment

My thoughts on Saman Ghoddos:

1) This guy is the closest thing I have ever seen to Diego Maradona with Iranian blood. I thought I was having flashbacks to Maradona and Claudio Cannigia linking up top for Argentina back in the early 90's in watching a few of his highlight videos. He is also the most dynamic and complete attacking midfielder to show up on the TM radar since Ali Karimi in 1998. Eden Hazard would be a decent modern day comparison for him, and I wouldn't be surprised if Anderlecht, Ajax, and some of the other teams scouting him see the same thing.

2) He has it all: tremendous technical skills on the ball with the ability to not only routinely beat his man in a 1 on 1, but to also hold possession with his low center of gravity like a pitbull. Great acceleration and top end speed, clinical finishing ability in front of the goal, excellent passer with the ability to generate dangerous opportunities for his teammates, box to box stamina with the determination to track back and defend, and deadly free kicks/pinpoint accuracy on set pieces. But most importantly, he has the personality and leadership that instills great confidence amongst his teammates. As a player, it's one thing knowing that your teammate is the most dominant force on the pitch that day, but it's something else when you are also inspired to the point of laying it all out on the line in order to match his grit/desire to win.

2) If he ultimately ends up accepting an invitation to TM, he will be a lock for the starting 11 at the World Cup.

3) I think he would also be the the team's most valuable player from day 1, as everyone else on the squad can be replaced with a comparable alternative. As good as his recent form has been, Soroush Rafiei is a very poor man's Saman Ghoddos. He may be good enough to help lead a team like Perspolis to an IPL championship, but Ghoddos is good enough to carry a team on his back for a tournament.

4) I have a sneaking suspicion that CQ has had a couple wet dreams fantasizing about this guy as his #10 in the World Cup over the course of the past few months. I also don't think the timing of his recent trip to Europe, along with the Instagram post by Ghoddos expressing his desire to play for TM, is a coincidence. My guess is that part of the reason for CQ's visit to meet with Gucci and JB was in order to ask them to reach out to and pitch the idea of joining TM to Ghoddos.

Now let's hope his invitation to the team becomes a reality with the release of the upcoming list in the next few days.

Comment

Working...
                                X