This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQ please invite this guy!!!

He's very young and already one of the best players in the Allsvenskan! I'm telling you, if we don't call Saman up we are gonna regret it big time…

P.S, theres probably a higher possibility that Saman goes to a top 5 Euro league than either Sardar or Saeid this summer 👀

Comment

http://us.soccerway.com/matches/2017...ds-fk/2374702/

ostersunds won 5-1. Saman had two assists.

Comment

Look at Saman's latest instagram post. Posted Iranian flag emoji..... I think it is unfair to say like some members do that he doesn't feel Iranian. He definetly feels Iranian, so I think there still is a chance he will accept a TM call up. We will have to see these coming weeks whether CQ invites him or not, I think he will get invited to the Sweden camp, and if we don't invite him aswell we will lose him. He is a fantastic player and can add a lot to TM.

Comment

especially if the news about CQ not inviting PP players is true (or at least fewer) then I think ghoddos is a must instead of amiri,taremi types. (he is better anyways). Ghoddos, Pahlevan/Esmaili, Barzay should all be called up for the next list.

Comment

IFF get on this! If we cap in a WCQ, he is ours.

Comment

Originally posted by serghe View Post
              IFF get on this! If we cap in a WCQ, he is ours.
              surely somebody here can send a letter/correspondence to somebody high up...Come on guys I know pfdc has some members with serious connections

Comment

you woulda thought Carlos had made an attempt to visit and assess his desires already on his recent recruiting trip to europe..!! ?
                yet up until Saman's recent Positive Iran remark,(which was made, i think after CQ's recruiting trip.!?) he was clearly leaning more Sweden side and keeping his options open at a very least..! that coulda easily turned off Carlito..??
                i wonder what happened to Sweden's interest in Samaan all the sudden ?? and what exactly transpired his recent positive remark regarding Reppin TM..?? Cause he sure as shitt wasnt giving such vibes before Sweden called him up to the recent camp.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  you woulda thought Carlos had made an attempt to visit and assess his desires already on his recent recruiting trip to europe..!! ?
                  yet up until Saman's recent Positive Iran remark,(which was made, i think after CQ's recruiting trip.!?) he was clearly leaning more Sweden side and keeping his options open at a very least..! that coulda easily turned off Carlito..??
                  i wonder what happened to Sweden's interest in Samaan all the sudden ?? and what exactly transpired his recent positive remark regarding Reppin TM..?? Cause he sure as shitt wasnt giving such vibes before Sweden called him up to the recent camp.
                  Sweden's January squad is not their real squad. On that tour they call up all the promising local players.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    I think we as fans are way overthinking these actions. He was standing next to team mates Hosam Aiesh with roots from Palestine and Sotiris Papagiannopoulos with roots from Greece. And with himself being Persian he probably just captioned his pic with their heritages as young Swedes. Not really much more to it.

With that being said, that sparks fans (our) interest and people comment about TM, which he obviously responded to in a positive note since he's as much Iranian as Swedish. It doesn't necessarily have to be super calculated or what not. People forget that sometimes these guys are strictly within their game and not on forums thinking about who thinks what or where CQ is at the moment etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash
                      One post of Saman with the Iranian flag on it and everyone here loses their mind. FYI, he also posted a picture of himself in a Swedish NT jersey.
                      Of course he did, shouldn't he be proud of that accomplishment? He also posted a lot of pictures attending the Sweden - Iran friendly at Friends Arena (before making his Instagram professional) clearly cheering for Team Melli, how come you don't bring that up?

1. Y'all some haters.
                      2. It's not black or white. You can feel a sense of belonging depending of whatever reasoning you have. It's solely personal.
                      3. Let him be him and let a decision come naturally regardless of what. It might be TM, it might be Sweden. It might be neither. He might injure himself and never play again (khoda nakone). Or he might become the a good asset in TM. It's whatever. Breathe and let's see what happens. Best of luck.

Comment

I personally appreciate Ghoddos' gesture. My entire point was that I had not seen him make any positive statement in regards to Iran, particularly in one of his recent interviews when he seemed ambivalent to a call-up by Iran. Him showing love for Iran changes my opinion, as his previous actions had led me to have a different opinion.

I still don't see him joining any time soon, and I still think we are set in attack going into Russia, but his respect shown for his heritage is important in my mind. I wish him good luck, and maybe one day we'll see him in an Iran jersey.

Comment

I wouldn't mind to see him invited, especially after his Instagram post. And he seems pretty decent and if he continues to perform like last season he will most likely attract an Eredivisie team.

But now at least we know that either CQ doesn't think he is good enough, or CQ has never heard of him.
                          Last edited by Camran khan; 02-27-2017, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                            I wouldn't mind to see him invited, especially after his Instagram post. And he seems pretty decent and if he continues to perform like last season he will most likely attract an Eredivisie team.

But now at least we know that either CQ doesn't think he is good enough, or CQ has never heard of him.
                            Baba with the way Eredivisie teams are playing I wouldn't be surprised if Aluminium Arak beat an Eredivisie team 3-0

Forget Eredivisie, Saman has already drawn plenty of interest from the Bundesliga and I can guarantee you he will sign there this summer… Mark my words. I called Shekari to Rostov as well

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
                              I think we as fans are way overthinking these actions. He was standing next to team mates Hosam Aiesh with roots from Palestine and Sotiris Papagiannopoulos with roots from Greece. And with himself being Persian he probably just captioned his pic with their heritages as young Swedes. Not really much more to it.

With that being said, that sparks fans (our) interest and people comment about TM, which he obviously responded to in a positive note since he's as much Iranian as Swedish. It doesn't necessarily have to be super calculated or what not. People forget that sometimes these guys are strictly within their game and not on forums thinking about who thinks what or where CQ is at the moment etc.
                              i agree to what your saying but i dont buy the bold for a second..!
                              you bet your ass he is well aware and reading everything online about him and his possible connections with the TM and Sweden national team by now..!
                              he has looked pretty damn impressive this past year in the highlight reels posted in this thread and TM could really use his services considering the shallow depth of quality Attacking CMs ..! to me he seems a much more needed and far more promising talent than Tafazoli and i im just disappointed and wondering why Carlos make a trip all the way to England to watch RawYawn and skipped out on this guy..???
                              like i said way earlier in this thread, Carlos is very sensitive about only inviting prospects who revel and bite @ chance of reppin TM and this guy's luke warm earlier attitude towards the possibility of TM invite, may have had some negative impact on a very possible visit from carlos with a formal invite in the works..?? hope not..

ps
                              im 1000% sure CQ/TM are quiet aware of this guy, so dont believe he may be under radar by now.

Comment

It has been confirmed that one of Swedens top clubs tried to grab Ghoddos this winter transfer window with a bid of 10 million SEK (i.e. almost 1M€) which is huge money for a transfer within Allsvenskan. The most surprising thing is that Östersund didn't entertain that at all and declined negotiations, but the chairman Daniel Kindberg has confirmed that they've talked with several clubs from abroad (mentioning Belgium) and 2 confirmed bids so far: one from Germany and one from China.

He also said that they didn't want to sell this transfer window unless a ridiculous offer, but says that the summer window will be a very good window since they'll probably receive even more money this summer. If they reject 1M€ from AIK and even bigger money from China, this guy might go for a lot of money for it to be Allsvenskan because usually players go for 1-2M€ ish if they're really talented unless it's a generational potenial like Zlatan Ibrahimovic or Alexander Isak.

Comment

Working...
                                X