This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
    Hormozegan this is nothing, some people dont remember the days of Dejagah here bro the hate he got was unbelivable and then he was one of the main reasons we made it to the world cup and everyone forgot about that
    I love Dejagah, but he was not even playing in the last 3 games TM had in the 2014 world cup qualifiers.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      I love Dejagah, but he was not even playing in the last 3 games TM had in the 2014 world cup qualifiers.
      every preformence counts even if it wasnt it the last 3 games, even the ones in the first group before we got to the last group games

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        true
        he had perhaps the Most Impressive DEBUT display Ever for TM and soon after got injured and missed very key WCQs in the final stretch..!
        somewhat similar to this kid, he held out hoping to make Germany's WC squad..! when it became obvious he wasnt gonna make the list, he opted for TM..!

same thing could happen this guy..? but currently TM is not nearly as desperate for his services as we were back then for Dejagha's and CQ simply is'nt the type to cater to Apathy when it comes to repping for his TM...!

Fact is ATM, we are not even sure if TM has officially approached for this kid..? so lets give it more time to see what transpires..?
        we sure as shitt need reinforcement in CM/AM position currently and although i havent yet seen a full game from him to better judge his overall quality, his stats and recent football accomplishments are definitely worth the praise and consideration..!
        like i said before, even from purely selfish perspective, IMO a better football future for him lies with an international career with Iran than sweden..!
        i pretty certain Behrang woulda faired better had he opted for iran back then as well..! but back then TM was'nt nearly as attractive alternative as it is Now..!! yet tbh, the was a total prick in his denial of TM, so to date can't stand the sob

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          yet tbh, the was a total prick in his denial of TM, so to date can't stand the sob
          How so? What'd he do?

Comment

Östersund just beat league winners Malmö with 2-0 in a friendly.

Comment

It's great how passionate some of you are for a swedish nationalteam player.
              But remember this is a PERSIAN Football Forum, I wonder why this isn't closed yet?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                But remember this is a PERSIAN Football Forum, I wonder why this isn't closed yet?
                BECAUSE for the THOUSANDTH TIME. He has not played in an official competition match and IS NOT CAP TIED TO SWEDEN. HE STILL MAY CHOOSE TO PLAY FOR IRAN. When he plays in an official competition, we will close this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                  BECAUSE for the THOUSANDTH TIME. He has not played in an official competition match and IS NOT CAP TIED TO SWEDEN. HE STILL MAY CHOOSE TO PLAY FOR IRAN. When he plays in an official competition, we will close this thread.
                  I KNOW THAT BUT IF SOMEONE DOES NOT TAKE IRAN AS A FIRST OPTION HE ISN'T EVEN WORTH MENTIONING. ( ah sorry I also forgot my CapsLock is on)
                  sigpic

Comment

Do we really need to forget all Iranians living outside Iran, if they chose another NT? We can still enjoy their performance like Algerians loved Zidan in France.

Comment

Nobody here cares about Iranians not playing for TM. We can give them a shoutout but no point of making a thread.

Comment

I KNOW THAT BUT IF SOMEONE DOES NOT TAKE IRAN AS A FIRST OPTION HE ISN'T EVEN WORTH MENTIONING. ( ah sorry I also forgot my CapsLock is on)
                        He was not called up by Iran, he was called up by Sweden. We do not know if he would have accepted the Iran call up. I was using caps so you would finally understand, after 100 different members telling you, that he can still play for Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                          He was not called up by Iran, he was called up by Sweden. We do not know if he would have accepted the Iran call up. I was using caps so you would finally understand, after 100 different members telling you, that he can still play for Iran.
                          Lol, I never write in this thread, as it's by far the most useless Thread here at PFDC.
                          Therefore I never asked If he can play for Iran or not.

Do I ask it here?
                          No.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                            How so? What'd he do?
                            i dont recall all the details now..!!
                            but from my recollections i remember him getting called up by Sweden first around 2007 but was only used in a few friendlies, hence like Saman here technically was still qualified to switch to TM, after apparently doing quiet well for them in those friendlies ..? he was still Excluded from Sweden's Euro 2008 squad, hence affording TM an opportunity to extending him an official Invite which we did, and he declined rather rudely and class-lessly..! dont remember the exact words but remember (sorta of an) interview article about his rejection, in which he basically ridiculed and laughed off that invite, something in context of like "what...? "you guys must be crazy to think i would opt for TM instead of Sweden..? "
                            not the same wording off course, but that was the annoying jest of it..!
                            in contrast Dejagha was also still clinging to a possible last minute invite to German NT too, but he went about the temporary decline and dragging the acceptance playing for TM in a far more diplomatic and respectable tone..!

to be fair to Behrang's case he was dealing with an IFF in total shambles after the debacle of WC06 and that Bozo wanna be coach GN was offering the invite..!! also, some rumors had it back then, that Behrang had intention to rep whichever country that asked him first and since Sweden had beaten TM to his invite, he wasnt going to consider TM invite but still he didnt need to be a total dick about the refusal either..!! im sure he was frustrated with the way GN/IFF had handled his invite situation or what-not....!!
                            but these kids must understand and Differentiate that Repping FOR TM isnt the same as Repping IR or the typical clowns running our Federation nor its coach..!!
                            its repping Us and 70 odd million other passionate Iranian fans like us ..!

Comment

Although I opened this thread when I was hopeful that Saman would choose for Iran, I'd request that this thread is better to be closed since he rejected our beloved Team Melli. He's a Swedish NT player now, no point in having a separate thread for him anymore. Could a mod please close this thread, out of respect for our team?

Comment

Wow. Amazed how some of y'all make this thread derail from topic. Get a hold of yourselves..

Comment

Working...
                                X