Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran, Sweden, and Morocco were all in UAE.

Carlos came back to Iran yesterday. It must have felt awkward for Ghoddos to be training with Sweden while Team Melli was in town.

I wonder if he knew.

Comment

i start giving a shit about the guy when and if he hits a dead-end in Swedish NT possible career and starts to consider TM as a genuine alternative..! cause its obvious he is considering TM only as a fall back option.
      fact is if he wants to fast track his international career and have a Real chance of making the WC18 then TM is still his best option and he can easily attain himself a great and potentially very lucrative club career as well after featuring in a WC at such a young age while having a European citizenship..!

the risk with his naaz konish right now is that (CQ doesnt cater to such attitudes) and when he comes knocking on TM door, we most probably have already filled the obvious vacancy for his playing position by then and @ best a similar fate to Behrooz await him in Sweden national team.

Comment

Saman was substituted for Slovakia and made his first goal the 6-0 in extra time.

Comment

http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/video/...mot-slovakien/

His goal

Comment

^boooooo

jking that was good finish..!

how many minutes he got.? anyway to watch his whole performance.? yet to see him play a game

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              ^boooooo

jking that was good finish..!

how many minutes he got.? anyway to watch his whole performance.? yet to see him play a game
              he played in both games for sweden and was named one of their better players in swedish media

Comment

Anderlecht's danish scout Larsen at the training camp has confirmed that they're monitoring Saman.

Comment

I wonder if we actually ever expressed interest. Looks like we missed out on a talented player. Tbh i think pahlevan is similar.

Comment

Meh, I don't know why everyone loves this guy so much. He is okay, but I'm sure that many of our own players would do just as well as he did in Swedish League. He is not far and away better than anyone on TM currently.

If anyone has not noticed, unless you are an Ibra, Messi, or Ronaldo on a European national team, you get dropped like a sack of potatoes like Behrang Safari. Many mid-level European players get a handful of invites, then disappear from the national team.

I wish him good luck, but he is not a make or break player for Sweden or Iran. Both teams have better players.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                      If anyone has not noticed, unless you are an Ibra, Messi, or Ronaldo on a European national team, you get dropped like a sack of potatoes like Behrang Safari. Many mid-level European players get a handful of invites, then disappear from the national team.
                      Well, that doesn't mean that they wouldn't be useful. We could've used someone like Safari for plenty of years and not having Hajsafi being stuck at LB for instance. The reason for your argument is that certain coaches imply certain tactics and like certain players, just because they don't work out for a specific team doesn't mean they're not good enough in a different circumstance.

Comment

Okay, now that he's capped for Sweden he will no longer be eligible for Team Melli. So unless we want to just follow him like we would Behrang Safari, it's no longer a topic for discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                          Okay, now that he's capped for Sweden he will no longer be eligible for Team Melli. So unless we want to just follow him like we would Behrang Safari, it's no longer a topic for discussion.
                          It was a friendly - not official game. So not cap-tied and eligible to play for Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            It was a friendly - not official game. So not cap-tied and eligible to play for Iran.
                            Sweden can keep him, nothing kills the true motivation of a player to give his best for especially the national team if it's his plan B. We are the 29th best team of the world, and by no means worth of being an Allsvenskan's player second choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              Sweden can keep him, nothing kills the true motivation of a player to give his best for especially the national team if it's his plan B. We are the 29th best team of the world, and by no means worth of being an Allsvenskan's player second choice.
                              Why y'all so offended? I don't get it. He's currently tracked by good teams in Europe such as Ajax and Anderlecht. Currently testing out with one of the NT's he's eligible for and hasn't talked bad about Irans NT, so still a very viable option. So why bash him, try to downplay his potential and speak for him regarding his motivation? Stop being prideful just cause he's not doing it the way you would or would like him too. Stop feeling aggrieved over nothing. We're always too prideful for our own best.

Let's just monitor and hope for the best for our own NT and a fellow countryman. End of story.

Comment

Hormozegan this is nothing, some people dont remember the days of Dejagah here bro the hate he got was unbelivable and then he was one of the main reasons we made it to the world cup and everyone forgot about that

Comment

Working...
                                X