This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
    In my opinion, Taremi misses way too many opportunities. Gucci is a clutch player for us. In games, like the WC games, we won't have multiple chances and can't risk having Taremi missing a sitter.
    i think it will all come down to who has better instincts in TM camps, gucci is doing well 4 goals in 7 games, if he can finish with 10-12 goal by end of year will be good for him and TM

Comment

Ghoddos, Azmoun and Gucci. Will CQ ever use a formation with all three of them?
      I am sure he could use that formation, should he be under immense pressure of winning a game! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        I am sure he could use that formation, should he be under immense pressure of winning a game! [emoji6]

One would assume CQ is under a lot of pressure being World Cup matches and wanting to win

Comment

Guys Taremi's finishing has improved/improving

Comment

One would assume CQ is under a lot of pressure being World Cup matches and wanting to win
            I wasn’t implying World Cup matches. My comment was general

Comment

What a fantastic goal!!!! Damesh garm!

Taremi's finishing was always good though. He's a natural talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                What a fantastic goal!!!! Damesh garm!

Taremi's finishing was always good though. He's a natural talent.
                Lol Goalkeeper way out of position...1 man back miss playing the ball and out of position on Taremi. Wow you would think this was European football...oh wait it's Qatar.

Taremi can never do that in any half decent European league and to be honest I see him as behind Gucci, Azmoun, and Ansarifard come WC time. He is playing in a league that does nothing to improve his talents or game.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  Lol Goalkeeper way out of position...1 man back miss playing the ball and out of position on Taremi. Wow you would think this was European football...oh wait it's Qatar.

Taremi can never do that in any half decent European league and to be honest I see him as behind Gucci, Azmoun, and Ansarifard come WC time. He is playing in a league that does nothing to improve his talents or game.

yeah I guess in our highest profile friednly thus far against russia he didnt just dribble 60 yards and give a layee pass so azmoun could score an open goal. Name one other TM player that could make that play.

Comment

i dont rate qatar league that high, i would rather play in dutch 2nd division than play in qatar, so taremi scoring in qatar is no special thing

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      yeah I guess in our highest profile friednly thus far against russia he didnt just dribble 60 yards and give a layee pass so azmoun could score an open goal. Name one other TM player that could make that play.
                      1 play doesn't make you an automatic star in any league. 1 spectacular play each game doesn't either. Consistency at the highest level does. For each spectacular play Taremi has Gucci, Azmoun, and even Ansarifard have double against stronger opponents...

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Not a chance Karim will be ahead of him in the pecking order and rightly so, Taremi is in a different class to him. Not that it matters anyway as Taremi fills a role Gucci and Karim can't but let's not get it twisted, Taremi hasn't earned his spot in TM just by fluke, he's proven he is good enough regardless of whether he plays in PGL or the only marginally better Qatar league.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                          Not a chance Karim will be ahead of him in the pecking order and rightly so, Taremi is in a different class to him. Not that it matters anyway as Taremi fills a role Gucci and Karim can't but let's not get it twisted, Taremi hasn't earned his spot in TM just by fluke, he's proven he is good enough regardless of whether he plays in PGL or the only marginally better Qatar league.
                          spot on. Really wonder if some people here even watch TM games Obviously taremi is playing as winger which neither karim or gucci can even do so its a non discussion

Comment

He teared Tractor Sazi apart, so he must be doing something right lol

Comment

Taremi is a more dynamic player than Gucci or Ansarifard which is why he was a bigger part of our qualifying campaign.

It is really true, he is a true creator of chances, has a high work rate, can finish, and has good speed and agility.

I hope he makes the move to Europe soon.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                He is playing in a league that does nothing to improve his talents or game.
                                That may be. but it doesn't mean he will be bad for the WC. We said the same about Nekounam right before the WC2006, yet he was one of the only 2 players together with Teymourian to get a European contract right after the WC!

and his contract did not come from Greece or Russia. It was from a team in La liga! Just saying.

Comment

Working...
                                X