Clear All

Goal & assist in a cup game

Goal:
    https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/svens...k-ny-cupseger/

Assist:
    https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/video...tokar-for-ofk/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

He doesnt have an inferiority complex by saying sweden is good. Sweden is good. Look who they had to beat. They beat italy to make it. Now you guys will say this italy team is shyte. We had to beat a shyte Uzbekistan team. People saying Sweden was piss poor in the two legs against Italy...and they STILL won. Give me a break man lol

Comment

In the video of his assist, Ghoddos made that defender look like Mustafi yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
          Maybe some of you have an inferiority complex visavis Europeans ao? Sweden is world class and we are Bangladesh according to people with this kind of mentality. Iran can own Sweden anytime and anywhere
          LOL Is it me who have inferiority complex or you who have delusions of grandeur? The last time Iran and Sweden met I seem to remember we lost 3-1.

Back in 2002, Sweden ended up in the group of death with Nigeria, Argentina and England. Guess who advanced as the top team in that group? Back in 1994, guess who got to the third place in the WC? and if we go further back in history, guess who ended up second in 1958? Now these are Sweden's stats and achievements in history. When was the last time Iran won a game in a WC again? How many times have Iran qualified to the WC?

I can't believe I actually have to write these arguments.

Comment

Iran will beat the shit out of Sweden in Azadi... Btw for all the Swedish people here, they denied Holland a clear goal early in the qualification process.. If the Referee wasn't an assclown, Sweden did not made it to the world cup.... And I think Ghoddos choose for Iran because Swedish people (not all of them) are racist... It's a visible pattern in Europe, when you are a guy these white people (not everyone ofc, but you definitily will meet this mindset) see you here as horny lazy thug immigrants but when you are a beautiful girl, you're always welcome... That's why Turks, Algerians, Moroccans and Iranians will choose the country of their parents above the country where they are born....

Comment

Sweden is an overrated country to begin both team and country. Iran is much better than them, if otherwise Ghoddos would have choose them. End of discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                Sweden is an overrated country to begin both team and country. Iran is much better than them, if otherwise Ghoddos would have choose them. End of discussion.
                Lol wtf how is Sweden worse than Iran...?

Saman picked Iran cuz of pride/CQ but to say that Sweden is an overrated country is laughable lmao.. Have u even been to Sweden?

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Lol wtf how is Sweden worse than Iran...?
                  Saman picked Iran cuz of pride/CQ but to say that Sweden is an overrated country is laughable lmao.. Have u even been to Sweden?
                  Yes, I have sadly. Have you? I have people there. Watch Angry Foreigner vid's on YT if you want an in-depth explanation. Last time we lost to them was because they had Zlatan, who was carrying their team. What major achievement has Sweden achieved in football? Keep in mind their footballers have the resources ours don't despite still being shit at football.

Comment

Lol @ Team Melli being better than Sweden. I love checking PFDC in the middle of the day and getting a nice chuckle.

Comment

The 3-1 loss against Sweden would never happen if it was an official game and Zlatan didn’t behave like a violent thug against our defenders.

It was a pretty even match for most of time

Comment

Yes, I have sadly. Have you? I have people there. Watch Angry Foreigner vid's on YT if you want an in-depth explanation. Last time we lost to them was because they had Zlatan, who was carrying their team. What major achievement has Sweden achieved in football? Keep in mind their footballers have the resources ours don't despite still being shit at football.
                        Soed dar jaame jahanie 1994 SEVVOM shod. Emsal ham Italia ra shekast daad va raft jaame jahani.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Iran better than Sweden? Of course, TM the best team in the world. If sanctions lifted, If revolution never happened, if gold digging hoes didnt take IFF money, If Iran league became privatized, if TM had state of the art facilities and friendlies, if sanat naft players were actually Brazilians this wouldnt be a question.

*Bias might be applied to the statement above***
                          EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

ya, Coka-cola got it wrong. Sweden 19 - Iran 33. Sweden almost twice better.

Comment

What major achievement has Sweden achieved in football?
                              I just wrote some of their achievements in this thread and you write this question?! Let me tell you what they have achieved........far more than Iran or any other Asian team have ever achieved or probably will achieve in the next 20 years.

Dude, I don't wanna be mean but at least do some research and read up on it before posting questions like this. It will only make you look bad, just saying.

Comment

1. Angry Foreigner makes a hen out of a feather 9 out of 10 times. Sometimes he does has a valid point.
                                2. Last time we lost yes Sweden had zlatan, but Sweden was playing shit and only Zlatan was playing good. Now is the other way around, new coach, new tactic and getting the wins no matter how crappy the squad might be from time to time.
                                3. Third place 1994 in the WORLD CUP!
                                4. I dont even count this cause it was so long ago but Second Place in 1958 World Cup, losing against Brazil in the final.

Comment

Working...
                                X