Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is perfect for our tactic too and transitioning from defence to attack. With his speed and quick one time passes. Can't wait to have him as CF or CAM.
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Saman in Europa League’s Team of the Week 2nd Leg

Comment

how come twitter vids dont play on my browser ?
        tried it on chrome and firefox , shows the play botton but click on it nothing happens.? could it be my adblocker?

anyways whats he doing there ? consoling a sad fan or just cuping a feel a hot blond ?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          how come twitter vids dont play on my browser ?
          tried it on chrome and firefox , shows the play botton but click on it nothing happens.? could it be my adblocker?

anyways whats he doing there ? consoling a sad fan or just cuping a feel a hot blond ?
          LMFAO the hot blonde is a guy

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            Well its not one performance, its 2 vs arsenal, and 6 other games in europa league, and a season in sweden where he was named the leagues best attacker. His dream is to go to spain, Celta already offered. I think Sevilla who always pick up player saman's level and have great scouting system, valencia, Celta , are all great fits for him. He would shine in spain as he is technically fantastic.
            This is what I don't get. If your dream is Spain and Celta approached you then why not go? Pledging allegiance and extending with Ostersunds will only make it harder in the future to transfer. Big league clubs have scouts everywhere and as his stock raises they may go cheaper routes...Saman for 6-10 million or an African talent for half that?

On top of that some of the poor individual play on Samans's team suggest many of his teammates could care less about Ostersunds and are looking to showcase for a big move. I hope his recent decision to extend doesn't make him Azmoun 2.0!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Finally the highlights are here:

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1620...%D9%86%D8%AF-2

Based on the highlights, what a great work by Östersund striker on the second goal! Wow!!! and the goalkeeper was fantastic too, having one of his best days.

It seems, not only Ghoddos played well. The whole team did!

Get that coach for Iran after CQ is gone! Have contract meetings with him now!!!!

Comment

"How about we leave Wellbeck in Sweden and bring back that Ghoddos fella from Östersunds on a plane back to London instead"

Reactions from the game last night on Swedish television. They are discussing Saman's qualities and that many have said that he is better than Wellbeck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEgDRJ-gFfs

Comment

Bumped into a good number of fellow Iranians from all over (including the geezer in the pic below), shame about the early second-half goal but outstanding performance from Osterstunds and more importantly, our boy. Speakin to their fans, they worship the ground he walks on as much as we do. The things I would have done to be in the away end in amongst that party

http://imgur.com/jzbO6CD
                  http://imgur.com/WoIZR2I
                  http://imgur.com/MqWVhJQ

Comment

Btw the second link says that Janne Andersson (Swedens coach) have done most things right, but not getting Ghoddos to play for Sweden was a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      This is what I don't get. If your dream is Spain and Celta approached you then why not go? Pledging allegiance and extending with Ostersunds will only make it harder in the future to transfer. Big league clubs have scouts everywhere and as his stock raises they may go cheaper routes...Saman for 6-10 million or an African talent for half that?

On top of that some of the poor individual play on Samans's team suggest many of his teammates could care less about Ostersunds and are looking to showcase for a big move. I hope his recent decision to extend doesn't make him Azmoun 2.0!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                      That long contract extension with Oster wreaks of signs of certain undisclosed inside agreements between the player and the club that aren't purticularly publicized..!
                      meaning, he only signed that longterm extension in order to boost Oster's chance getting the Most possible $$s for his likely imminent departure outa of Oster..!!
                      unless his agent is a novice, im fairly certain he has clauses snuck in that contract that allows him to force a transfer come this summer if his favored suitor agrees personal terms with him and meet a certain, Pre-determined dollar figure for his transfer-fee to the club..!
                      if i were his agent, in lieu of signing that extension, i'd also be demanding a certain percentage of the difference between 5.5Mil(the club's best offer for him so far) and whatever, likely higher figure$ they are going to get for his transfer next summer ..! he probably has that in his contract already, hence probably why he re-signed a long term contract with Oster, yet readily already saying in media that he wants out of there by summer..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        That long contract extension with Oster wreaks of signs of certain undisclosed inside agreements between the player and the club that aren't purticularly publicized..!
                        meaning, he only signed that longterm extension in order to boost Oster's chance getting the Most possible $$s for his likely imminent departure outa of Oster..!!
                        unless his agent is a novice, im fairly certain he has clauses snuck in that contract that allows him to force a transfer come this summer if his favored suitor agrees personal terms with him and meet a certain, Pre-determined dollar figure for his transfer-fee to the club..!
                        if i were his agent, in lieu of signing that extension, i'd also be demanding a certain percentage of the difference between 5.5Mil(the club's best offer for him so far) and whatever, likely higher figure$ they are going to get for his transfer next summer ..! he probably has that in his contract already, hence probably why he re-signed a long term contract with Oster, yet readily already saying in media that he wants out of there by summer..!
                        Fair enough but now you have Oster driving the transfer bus. I dunno I would have been hesitant to go so long. Very risky if all the bases aren't covered.
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Judging by Arsenal's performance, they will get killed by AC Milan in the next round.

The draw was just announced

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                            Judging by Arsenal's performance, they will get killed by AC Milan in the next round.

The draw was just announced
                            Nah, we'll be fine

Ostersunds is just a great club with a lot of potential. They would've beaten AC Milan had they played them instead

Comment

Ghoddos would be a perfect complement to Azmoun similar to how Deschamps uses Giroud and Griezmann in the France national team. They were deadly in the Euros playing off each other and I hope that we would be able to do that in the World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                                Nah, we'll be fine

Ostersunds is just a great club with a lot of potential. They would've beaten AC Milan had they played them instead
                                Fine? You're going to get peppered mate! Don't expect anything less than Arsene Wenger getting sacked this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X