I feel like Ghoddos will be the first of TM to be in a big team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Ali Karimi? Ali Daei? Vahid Hashemian?

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
        he means current TM

Comment

British commentator was saying he was brought to Ostersunds with 60K, but he'll now be sold with at least 6 million.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post

I never said first Iranian player ever

Obviously I am referring to current players of TM
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
              British commentator was saying he was brought to Ostersunds with 60K, but he'll now be sold with at least 6 million.
              the BBC, i am sure they are super impressed with him. If defesnivly they were abit better, they could have scored the 3rd

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                I never said first Iranian player ever

Obviously I am referring to current players of TM
                Sorry, I made a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                  I think 16 million is a more reasonable figure for him tbh. Over 250x what they paid for him. Incredible

Comment

Saman is class. I think that he will be a key player for us in Russia.

Btw on a different note he is the first of our 'dual-nationality' players who actually had a real chance to choose between both countries, but picked Iran.

Comment

Honestly 5 Million seems so cheap considering what teams pay these days.

Wouldn’t be surprised if a team watching his performances goes much higher than that, maybe even close to 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Both Who Scored and Sofa Score updated Saman's grade .... he got a 8.9 for both!! MOTM by far

Comment

GUARDIAN RAVING ABOUT GHODDOS

"Arsenal were carved open on 22 minutes by a simple pass from the dangerous Ghoddos."

"8 min": ...Ghoddos who plays a wonderfully weighted through ball to Nouri.."

"60 min: Ghoddos meanwhile, arguably Ostersund's most dangerous player, has gone a little quite after a brilliant first half. .... Stilll remarkable to think he only cost Ostersund 65,000 Pounds. Ostersund have just signed him to a new contract and have reportedly just turned down a 5.5m pound offer from Celta Vigo:.. ".

"84 Min: Kolasinac give Ghoddos far too much room, the Iranian crosses and islamovic steals in ahead of Chambers"....

"85 min: Just goes to show how much quality Ghoddos does have. He reminds me a little bit of a right-footed Fekir."

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            Precisely what I have been saying all thread. He works beautifully in CQs system because he has a great defensive capacity and never stops running. Compared to the likes of Dejagah.
                            I think you mean that Ghoddos is similar to Ashlan because tbh no one gives as much as Dejagah on the pitch. He is a beast.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

If only Azmoun had the same mindset like Alireza and Other TM players who play in Europe, he would be killing it right now in Serie A. I hope CQ and the players instill some sort of professionalism in his football career. Well done Saman.
                              'Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts.”

Comment

Interesting comment on BBC sports website

You want to believe how underated Iran are when Ghoddos of Ostersund is
                                no certainty to start up front with Sardar Azmoun.
                                Saman Ghoddos - praised by Wenger after the first leg - helped set up both goals.

Comment

Working...
                                X