Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK pundits were waxing lyrical about him.

We have more intrinsically talented players than him, but there is no doubt in my mind that he will be the biggest Iranian player over the next decade.

Whoever eventually takes over from CQ ( ), needs to figure out how to use him properly. IE NOT in JB's position. He is not a hole player or attacking midfielder. He is a flat out forward.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      UK pundits were waxing lyrical about him.

We have more intrinsically talented players than him, but there is no doubt in my mind that he will be the biggest Iranian player over the next decade.

Whoever eventually takes over from CQ ( ), needs to figure out how to use him properly. IE NOT in JB's position. He is not a hole player or attacking midfielder. He is a flat out forward.
      did you watch match ? He was basically playing midfield the whole game, he dropped very deep throughout match. He can definitely be our CAM. It fits him well bc he has high work ethic and high IQ, good ball retention, plus the goal scoring instinct of a forward.

Comment

Saman is pure class. Love his touch, accurate passing and intelligence. He knows exactly what to do when he gets the ball, it's just that his team mates aren't synchronized with him. He'll be an important key player in any team he'll play in, he's just that type of a player.
        Ken Semas strength is impressive too. He's perfectly suited to mid to lower table premier league teams.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          did you watch match ? He was basically playing midfield the whole game, he dropped very deep throughout match. He can definitely be our CAM. It fits him well bc he has high work ethic and high IQ, good ball retention, plus the goal scoring instinct of a forward.
          I want him as flat out striker for TM. Centre Forward.

Comment

Good effort from Oster boys
            Woulda loved it if Samaan gotten on the scoresheet but he played very well nonetheless, bagged both assists & created a bunch of more space & time for his attacking supporting cast by moving to wing & taking a couple of Arsenal defensive markers with him. Made a few goal saving defensive retrieving runs too late on that wore him out totally ..!
            Overall I think he made a pretty good case for his possible transfer to a better team this summer from these two games..!
            With Ashlan’s injury layoff & massoud today displaying his limitations & age, I’d assume he’d be a shoe in our WC Either LW or CM starting position...!

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              I want him as flat out striker for TM
              I realyl dont think he is flat out striker. He wants to drop deep and get involved with play, and is not a presence in the box. Also whats the point of playing him in the position where we are most stacked.

ARJ-------Ghoddos------Taremi

-----------Azmoun---------------

Trust.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                Willock has been on for 5 minutes and has been abused by Ghoddos two times
                Broke his ankles so bad, absolute violation.

Comment

Ghoddos will go down as legend in Iranian football if he continues. He is Fire
                  EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

if ostersund goalkeeper and defense was better, they would have knock out arsenal. second half 1 min gone , lose focus and let in a goal,but ghoddos was very good.

Comment

He was Man of the Match according to both Who Scored and Sofa Score.

He got 8.6 for both. In a stacked team like Arsenal, Saman stood out the most... damesh garm.

Comment

Summary of Ghoddos Interview with BBC persian:

Happy to be praised by Wenger. He's a great man for Arsenal and has done a good job. I was very pleased but I know to play better than that.

Asked if one day he might play for Arsenal?
                        Inshallah. It is my dream to playhere one day!

Graham Potter phoned me and said he wanted me after seeing me playing well in league 1 against Ostersunds. I never thought were Osterstund was or how cold it was. I though it would be good for my career.

Daily routine: Morning training, then home and watch TV, 1 hour of individual training followed by playing PS with my friends or watching movies.

Favorite league: The first league I like to play in, is La liga. My dream and favorite team is Real Madrid, but hard to achieve.

Graham potter is a genius and father like figure to players. He revolutionized not only ostersunds but the swedish football, too.He makes players believe they can beat any team and he says you can build anything.

I was happy that Celta offered 5million euro forme, but the club didn't accept which is convenient for the club and myself. But I intend to leave the club in the summer.

I chose Iran over Sweden with my heart and brain! I spoke to my family and they said we'll support you no matter what decision you make. It wasn't only for my career, but also for my heart!

When told that he would have been under more spotlight if had chosen Sweden, he says: Yes, I know that, yet I am very happy to have chosen Iran!
                        It was due to CQ that I selected Iran, but I still would have wanted to play for Team Melli.

Also is very happy to be grouped with Spain and Portugal, as he only watched them on TV when he was a child.
                        http://www.bbc.com/persian/sport-43158003

Comment

Saman is a perfect false nine.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            I realyl dont think he is flat out striker. He wants to drop deep and get involved with play, and is not a presence in the box. Also whats the point of playing him in the position where we are most stacked.

ARJ-------Ghoddos------Taremi

-----------Azmoun---------------

Trust.
                            I totally agree. He likes dropping back and playing in the center. I think he would be perfect for that role with Iran.
                            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                              My dream and favorite team is Real Madrid[/url]
                              Oh well, no one is perfect...
                              "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

another player in TM because of CQ.

Comment

Working...
                                X