if ostersund can win 6-0, its even better than 2-0

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
      if ostersund can win 6-0, its even better than 2-0
      I’ll assume based on this post that Ehsan Singapore hacked your account
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Comment

What a performance by Saman. Arsenal fans on twitter were praising him. He definitely can play at that level.

Comment

They lost 3-0. Saman gave the pass that led to a penalty in the 90th minute. They didn't let him take the penalty, and the guy who took it basically wasted it. Worst penalty I've ever seen, easy block for Ospina

Comment

The forum is back, thank goodness.
              Thank you Kamran and whoever helped you for getting the site back up quick.

Comment

hoping to see some highlights from Saman, missed the game

Comment

The English commentators kept referring to him as an Iraqi international. Did any of you notice?

Comment

Originally posted by kastro View Post
                    The English commentators kept referring to him as an Iraqi international. Did any of you notice?
                    Him or Brwa Nouri?

Comment

Saman played really well as mentioned above. Always strong on the ball, nice quick passing, nice dribbles, a couple nice attempts on goal. Clearly a level above his teammates. He did much more than Welbeck who was leading Arsenal's line. Besides making the nice pass that led to the pk he was also taken down twice himself in the box. Both of which were clear penalties in my eyes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        I’ll assume based on this post that Ehsan Singapore hacked your account
                        your so funny, just so you know hadi is a very old friend of mine, i know him for a long long long time

Comment

saman played good, push the ball up , had a shot, one peanlty which he did not get, and he should have scored the peanlty, unfortunalty thier defense and goali was poor today

Comment

https://twitter.com/RedLacazette9/st...11517590716416

Comment

Highlights:

Analysis, saying Ghoddos should've taken penalty:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Him or Brwa Nouri?
                                Both, he also said both will be playing for Iraq at the upcoming World Cup.

Comment

Working...
                                X