This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To everyone angry about the Celta situation:

You guys do realize it would be difficult for Saman to break into the XI this season, right? Sisto, Wass, etc. have been a huge part of their club’s success.

I’m not saying he should shy away from competition but at this stage I think it’s better for him to see out the rest of the season in Sweden where he will have a big role in his team vs going to Celta and at best being a starter every other game.

I’d rather he wait until Russia where I’m confident he will raise his stock to make a move. That’s just me though.....
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

You guys do realize it would be difficult for Saman to break into the XI this season, right? Sisto, Wass, etc. have been a huge part of their club’s success.

I’m not saying he should shy away from competition but at this stage I think it’s better for him to see out the rest of the season in Sweden where he will have a big role in his team vs going to Celta and at best being a starter every other game.

I’d rather he wait until Russia where I’m confident he will raise his stock to make a move. That’s just me though.....
      The season ended on November the 5th. Allsvenskan doesn't start until April 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

If they lose to Arsenal, Ostersunds basically plays no real competition till April so even riding the bench and practicing against La Liga players with high class facilities and competition would be better. And honestly if Celta is willing to spend 5 million on him, I'm sure they'd use him

Comment

guys its not that he didnt want to go. Oster couldnt accept an offer this late in the game for their best player bc they had no replacement lined up. fair enough

Comment

Fuck you Ostersund don't be cheap, if you want a player like Ghoddos take time to invest our leauge's players. We have a lot more where Ghoddos came from!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
              Fuck you Ostersund don't be cheap, if you want a player like Ghoddos take time to invest our leauge's players. We have a lot more where Ghoddos came from!
              Well Ghoddos came from their league, so....

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                Ghoddos didn't come from the IPL, he's a Swedish grown player.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                  The season ended on November the 5th. Allsvenskan doesn't start until April 1st.
                  Swedish Cup starts now in February!

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                    Well Ghoddos came from their league, so....
                    I know, I meant for them to take in on Iranian players who qaulities like Ghoddos from our leauge

Comment

Ghoddos speaks with Swedish press over his future, and the last couple of weeks following the interest from Celta Vigo:

"Ghoddo's words that make the fans cheering

The 60 million monster bidding was not enough. Saman Ghoddos stays in Östersund. Now the star breaks the silence of the crazy month.

"A great honor for me to get such a fantastic bid, but I'm very excited about staying in Östersund," he says to osdsport.se.

Together with Ghoddos, Östersund made all the way to sixteenth finals in the Europa League. And the trip is not over yet.

Despite the persistent relegation during the January window, it is clear that the 24-year-old star stays in all Sweden. Almost to host Ghoddos was the League club Celta Vigo, who offered nearly 60 million kronor for Ghoddos.

Now the protagonist himself pronounces for the first time about the intense sill pattern.

"It has been a little hectic. It's a great honor for me to get such a fantastic bid, but I'm really excited about staying in Östersund, "he told us.

Ghoddos open to stay for a long time in ÖFK
                      Now, matches against Arsenal in the European League, the Swedish Cup (where the club is the ruling champion) and the All-Sweden are waiting. And hopefully the World Cup with Iran's national team. Saman Ghoddos does not rule out a move this summer - but points out that he can stay in Jämtland longer than that.

"I have two years left on the contract. I am very pleased with Östersund and everyone knows about it. The future looks very bright, both for me and for Östersund, so it's just to keep working, "he says.

Club chairman Daniel Kindberg opened a few days ago to sell Ghoddos this summer - at a price above 60 million.

"I know Saman good. He has things to develop, he is humble, we have fantastic matches ahead of us this spring, he will make amazing matches, he will make an even better world cup. We may sell him at even higher prices this summer when even more clubs chase him. It will be better for him and it will be better for us, "said Kindberg to SportExpressen. "

https://www.expressen.se/sport/fotbo...sen-att-jubla/

Comment

i think he made the right move, if his team play well against arsenal and historically they knock arsenal out, he will be worth more than 60 million krone, also he playing in world cup will increase his value

Comment

i dont know .... i feel like he shoulda left ... that was a fair bit of money offered to Oster and i think they overplayed their hands a bit there..!
                          it aint like Samman was gonna get a penny from that 6mil..!
                          besides, if he proves to be that much of a more valuable player then some richer/bigger club woulda easily offered twice that to snatch him outa CV after the WC...!
                          as it stands he'd realistically have to pin most of his future hopes on a great WC showing with iran..! highly doubtful Oster can squeak by Arsenal as well and even if so, they'll likely be undone at the next hurdle and their cinderella run finito, heading back to some kiri, remote small town in Sweden freezing off his nuts..!! Oster likely loosing supporting cast talents to richer teams in the league and elswhere and him finding himself having to carry the team with sub par teammates..!!

i'd gather CVigo didnt quiet offered him juicy enough of a Personal Contract ...?? otherwise, im sure he woulda forced Oster mgmt's hands into letting him off the hook..!!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                            i think he made the right move, if his team play well against arsenal and historically they knock arsenal out, he will be worth more than 60 million krone, also he playing in world cup will increase his value
                            No he didn’t, he should have left Östersunds are turning into Leicester selling at high price. I’d rather him plays against top La Liga sides than just once against Arsenal. And Arsenal aren’t just going to wait and let Ostersunds score with transfers like Auba and MK mage khooneh khalast lo

Comment

Saman scores against Dynamo Kiev.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Oestersunds v Dynamo Kyiv 85' 2-2 (international friendly)

Saman scored at 45'

Comment

Working...
                                X