• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    english speaking ? link please
    http://foro.delcelta.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26074
    It's Spanish but you can use Google Translate

Comment

I doubt the legitimacy but I saw a tweet saying that he will soon be sold to Celta for 6M. Fingers crossed they can pull off a move before the deadline

Comment

He should wait to move in the summer when his market value increases after playing Arsenal & in the World Cup. Patience is a virtue, he'll get offers from big teams.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
          He should wait to move in the summer when his market value increases after playing Arsenal & in the World Cup. Patience is a virtue, he'll get offers from big teams.
          fair point but will he really get a better offer than Celta Vigo, currently 7th place, just two point off sevilla in 6th ? Its a possibility but if Celta view him as a starter, then its worth the move.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            fair point but will he really get a better offer than Celta Vigo, currently 7th place, just two point off sevilla in 6th ? Its a possibility but if Celta view him as a starter, then its worth the move.
            Celta's definitely a very good team with a respected reputation, and I think Celta would view him as an important squad player. The issue is, almost every player, from Pogba to anyone, has a learning curve when joining a new team. The new environment is difficult on any player, and it often takes several months for a player to get their footing after a move to a new league. I think Alireza and Ghoddos know this. Although they are in demand now, there is a great benefit for them and their clubs to hold off until summer. They will increase their demand and have a better chance of being viewed as even more important players for their clubs.

If either move to teams in LaLiga, Bundesliga, EPL today, they will likely have a learning curve that takes them a little while to establish their footing. It will also happen if they wait until summer. It happens to almost everyone. I support them waiting in this scenario, because I know they will both make good choices in Summer. I'm afraid of them getting sparing playing time, or potentially injured due to the demand on a player upon moving to a stronger league, and move after summer to deal with getting their footing. They will be given more chance than if they don't make an impact immediately if they move now.

Comment

For a European based player who was raised in Europe, I think he can handle the mental aspect of change. Of course there will be some difficulty at first but if they’re looking to spend that much on him, they take him seriously and will look to make him a significant player on their team. If he can go there, do well for half a season in La Liga and then the World Cup, his career will have a brighter outlook than if he stayed until summer. Sometimes you gotta take risks if you ever want to reach success. This is something that many of our players fail to understand

Comment

I’m tired of this waiting after WC, it’s best to have at least 1 player go to a good leauge while the opportunity is there and slots don’t fill up

Comment

saman is better if he stay, i mean he is putting all his eggs in one basket,they want to show them self against arsenal.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                    saman is better if he stay, i mean he is putting all his eggs in one basket,they want to show them self against arsenal.
                    As much as I would like to see Ostersunds win, there is no way. Arsenal is a power house compared to them. Also it's not two games that will make other teams want you more. Azmoun played vs Bayern in the CL and he scored an amazing goal. Look at where he is now.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                      As much as I would like to see Ostersunds win, there is no way. Arsenal is a power house compared to them. Also it's not two games that will make other teams want you more. Azmoun played vs Bayern in the CL and he scored an amazing goal. Look at where he is now.
                      Azmoun is actually an example of two games gaining huge a player huge international attention/interest. It was those 3-4 phenomenal CL matches, in addition to solid league form, that got him offers from Everton, Lazio, Arsenal, Liverpool, etc. The fact that he didnt end up moving is another matter entirely. But a couple great performance against a big team does tremendously increase the stock of players.

Comment

Fun fact ...

Saman is the MVP of the Swedish league ... 1.44M per transfermarket. The whole league is worth 122M lol

Comment

saman needs to stay then on summer move on to another club!

Comment

Originally posted by enikoravesh View Post
                            saman needs to stay then on summer move on to another club!
                            Why? to play two poor matches against Arsenal while he could face Barcelona, Real Madrid, Valencia, Sevilla, Atletico, etc... regularly?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Why? to play two poor matches against Arsenal while he could face Barcelona, Real Madrid, Valencia, Sevilla, Atletico, etc... regularly?
                              What pisses me off is that his club put a price tag of €5 million on him, and Celta agreed to that price, but Saman's club rejected the offer..

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                                What pisses me off is that his club put a price tag of €5 million on him, and Celta agreed to that price, but Saman's club rejected the offer..
                                yeah that was my initial thought as well. They’re being way too greedy now. 5 million is a lot for a player coming from that league. I’m still hopeful Celta come in with one last offer before the deadline

Comment

Working...
                                X