This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
    English teams had a good run between 2004-2009 and since then they have declined big time.
    Other than Chelsea somehow winning in 2012 the teams have struggled to even get to QF of CL (man city made semis 1 year with a very easy route) now this year all the teams made it out of their group but lets see how they do.
    I find EPL overrated. Its sold as a good products ( nice stadiums, good cameras, good fans ) but the quality of football is a little inconsistent thats why a coach with good tactics wins its ( pep conte ranieri mancini and good old SAF)
    Its usually English people who always claim their league is best without actual results to back it up.
    Like i said, i think the gaps are not big, EPL has been great this year with 5 teams advancing to the CL knockout stages while they had been poor the past 4 - 5 years. I think La Liga has been the most consistent league if we go by the last 20 years (thats how long ive been watching football). Serie A's "decline" came after 2010 and that was mainly because of Inter and AC becoming poor. Roma & Napoli were not really able to fill that gap so only Juve was regarded as top team in the past 5, 6 years. Inter is looking good this year and if AC picks it up in the next year or two Serie A might again become what it was 15 years ago. Bundesliga was always number 4 while Ligue 1 was always number 5 for me. However with this amazing PSG team i think the gap between those two might close.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      His teammate, The Nigerian, Alhaji Gero, who also scored 2 goals in Europa league joining Esteghlal?!? Maybe we should lower our expectation for his next destination.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1483246...5-%D8%B4%D8%AF
      Wow, he looks like a great striker for our league! If he perfoms this way, he will be great for Esteghlal and Persian Gulf League.

Comment

Iranian clubs have found a fetish for Nigerian strikers: Mensha, Ikechukwu, Bassey and now Gero.

Btw. no offense, but if he quits UEL to play in PGL, we have to question his motivation.
        Last edited by 04041374; 12-25-2017, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
          Hmmm alright, so if he really has offers from the Bundesliga and the EPL for example why isn't he signing it right away. Maybe the offers are not very good or he might not be a regular starter. Believe me it's probably his dream to play in those leagues and he wouldn't be the brightest if he doesn't sign.
          He will lol.. I think he's waiting for better offers. Plus, idk if he wants to move until Ostersunds are out of European competition (aka when they lose to Arsenal soon)

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Btw. no offense, but if he quits UEL to play in PGL, we have to question his motivation.
            $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Saman is being linked to a deal with Chievo in Italy:

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...-chievo-report

Comment

Original article: https://www.calciomercato.it/news/29...zzo_di_ghoddos

Comment

Imagine Azmoun, saman, and Alireza all moving to Serie A

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                    I've always said I hope Ghoddos and Jahanbakhsh go to the same team.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      According to this report the 5m€ is too high for these mid table Italian clubs and there won't be any move at least in this January.

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                        Iranian players are very conservative when it comes to changing their european teams. I don't see :

- JB to leave Holland now there is few months left to get dutch citizenship (and break his momentum with AZ)
                        - Ghoddos to leave before the arsenal clash
                        - Azmoun to leave Berdie one day

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Iranian players are very conservative when it comes to changing their european teams. I don't see :

- JB to leave Holland now there is few months left to get dutch citizenship (and break his momentum with AZ)
                          - Ghoddos to leave before the arsenal clash
                          - Azmoun to leave Berdie one day
                          well saman would leave for sure! Every other good player they had has left or is leaving.

Comment

Would rather he stayed and played in the Europa League this season. Then moved after the World Cup

Twitter: arya_allahverdi

Comment

"Kindberg confirms the price tag on Ghoddos

Saman Ghoddos price tag of SEK 50 million is said to have scared away several interested Italian clubs. It denies Östersund's chairman, Daniel Kindberg.
                              "I've never been in contact with an Italian club," he told the Football Channel.

Östersund striker Saman Ghoddos was reported on Friday, by calciomercato.it, attracting interest from Italy, including Chievo, but that they backed because Östersund did not want to lower the 50 million price tag.

Östersund's chairman Daniel Kindberg, in turn, condemns the information about Italian interest and says that he never had any contact with any Italian law.

- We have never ever talked to any Italian club. I have never been in contact with any Italian club since I entered the Östersund Football Club in 2005. There is absolutely nothing in that information, he says.

On the other hand, the price tag is set at SEK 50 million for the winter window.

- We have said that it is the price tag and it applies to this window. It's no wonder. On the other hand, it is totally wrong that there should have been some Italian law that has been heard. There are interests from other countries, but not from any Italian law, "says Kindberg.

Which countries are these about?
                              "There are interests from Germany, France, Belgium, the Netherlands and England," he says, continuing.

"I do not think it's high enough to leave, only if they bid the right amount. I think Saman will stay for our sake and for the most part for his sake to make a good spring and then make a good World Cup and then take a big step into a big club this summer. All summer transfers are better than January transfers. That is quite obvious.

Have you received any concrete bid to take a stand?
                              "No, we have not received a specific bid under this window, nor do we negotiate with any club right now," Kindberg says. "

https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/allsv...en-pa-ghoddos/
                              https://www.expressen.se/sport/fotbo...-ghoddos-kvar/

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                                "Kindberg confirms the price tag on Ghoddos

Saman Ghoddos price tag of SEK 50 million is said to have scared away several interested Italian clubs. It denies Östersund's chairman, Daniel Kindberg.
                                "I've never been in contact with an Italian club," he told the Football Channel.

Östersund striker Saman Ghoddos was reported on Friday, by calciomercato.it, attracting interest from Italy, including Chievo, but that they backed because Östersund did not want to lower the 50 million price tag.

Östersund's chairman Daniel Kindberg, in turn, condemns the information about Italian interest and says that he never had any contact with any Italian law.

- We have never ever talked to any Italian club. I have never been in contact with any Italian club since I entered the Östersund Football Club in 2005. There is absolutely nothing in that information, he says.

On the other hand, the price tag is set at SEK 50 million for the winter window.

- We have said that it is the price tag and it applies to this window. It's no wonder. On the other hand, it is totally wrong that there should have been some Italian law that has been heard. There are interests from other countries, but not from any Italian law, "says Kindberg.

Which countries are these about?
                                "There are interests from Germany, France, Belgium, the Netherlands and England," he says, continuing.

"I do not think it's high enough to leave, only if they bid the right amount. I think Saman will stay for our sake and for the most part for his sake to make a good spring and then make a good World Cup and then take a big step into a big club this summer. All summer transfers are better than January transfers. That is quite obvious.

Have you received any concrete bid to take a stand?
                                "No, we have not received a specific bid under this window, nor do we negotiate with any club right now," Kindberg says. "

https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/allsv...en-pa-ghoddos/
                                https://www.expressen.se/sport/fotbo...-ghoddos-kvar/
                                Lol I didn't realise it was in Swedish Crowns. I thought it meant 50 million Euro. [emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X