This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Serie A is ranked the 3rd best league of UEFA lol.

https://www.uefa.com/memberassociati...kings/country/
    UEFA can say what they want, goh khord, I watch Serie A every week, I fell asleep watching Milan vs Atalanta yesterday. These are the type of teams Ghoddos would join in Serie A as well

Comment

Serie A is ranked the 3rd best league of UEFA lol.

https://www.uefa.com/memberassociati...kings/country/
      Seria A is not better than the Bundesliga ...

either way, any move to the top 4 would be great!

Comment

He should stay far away from 2nd tier football he is so much better than that....QPR isn’t even in a position to promote they’re actually fighting relegation to league one. No thanks!!!

On the other hand, any move to a top 4 league would be good for him I think he’ll be smart about it and make a decision after the WC. Hopefully he can even raise his stock in Russia with some good performances.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Think Serie A is slightly stronger than Bundesliga. The gaps between the top4 leagues are not that big anyways nowadays Primera Division and EPL are the best while Serie A was clearly the top league in the 90's and early 00's. Bundesliga also had some good years while theyve been horrible this year.

Comment

Serie A is definitely better than BuLi... especially this season. Take out Bayern and all that's left is trash teams. And UEFA doesn't pull these rankings out of their ass, they have a point system based on European performances in past 5 seasons to rank leagues.

Comment

His teammate, The Nigerian, Alhaji Gero, who also scored 2 goals in Europa league joining Esteghlal?!? Maybe we should lower our expectation for his next destination.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1483246...5-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Inb4 PP fans spamming Saman's Instagram by asking him to join Persepolis.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  His teammate, The Nigerian, Alhaji Gero, who also scored 2 goals in Europa league joining Esteghlal?!? Maybe we should lower our expectation for his next destination.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1483246...5-%D8%B4%D8%AF
                  He's actually a pretty good player, but not as good as Ghoddos of course. Doubt he'll join Esteghlal but its possible if they pay him a nice sum.

However, what I'd really like to see at Esteghlal is Schafer bringing in one of his speedy Jamaican guys onto the team.

Comment

Inb4 PP fans spamming Saman's Instagram by asking him to join Persepolis.
                    LOL thats something they would do... Fuckin Persepolisis think they created football

But nah Saman is smart and European driven... He'll probably join a Bundesliga or EPL team

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      LOL thats something they would do... Fuckin Persepolisis think they created football

But nah Saman is smart and European driven... He'll probably join a Bundesliga or EPL team
                      If he gets offers that's a big if lol!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                        If he gets offers that's a big if lol!
                        He already has offers lol

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                          Serie A is rubbish, he'd not get playing time at the big clubs and the smaller clubs are really bad.
                          Do u watch Serie A or is this another uninformed English rhetoric?

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                            Do u watch Serie A or is this another uninformed English rhetoric?
                            I'm a salty AC Milan fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              He already has offers lol
                              Hmmm alright, so if he really has offers from the Bundesliga and the EPL for example why isn't he signing it right away. Maybe the offers are not very good or he might not be a regular starter. Believe me it's probably his dream to play in those leagues and he wouldn't be the brightest if he doesn't sign.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                                Think Serie A is slightly stronger than Bundesliga. The gaps between the top4 leagues are not that big anyways nowadays Primera Division and EPL are the best while Serie A was clearly the top league in the 90's and early 00's. Bundesliga also had some good years while theyve been horrible this year.
                                English teams had a good run between 2004-2009 and since then they have declined big time.
                                Other than Chelsea somehow winning in 2012 the teams have struggled to even get to QF of CL (man city made semis 1 year with a very easy route) now this year all the teams made it out of their group but lets see how they do.
                                I find EPL overrated. Its sold as a good products ( nice stadiums, good cameras, good fans ) but the quality of football is a little inconsistent thats why a coach with good tactics wins its ( pep conte ranieri mancini and good old SAF)
                                Its usually English people who always claim their league is best without actual results to back it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X