Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is no way Arsenal will lose. well by no way i mean 0.01% chance.

second leg is in London. sorry

Comment

if arsenal lost 2-0 first leg, second leg saman team can play defensivlyand win

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
        Ostersunds could win if Arsenal line up a shitty side again... Wenger doesn't seem to take this competition very seriously.
        The only reason he hasn’t taken it seriously until now is because it was the group stage, plus we qualified quite comfortably. He still probably wont field the A team for this round but it won’t be a shitty lineup for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
          The only reason he hasn’t taken it seriously until now is because it was the group stage, plus we qualified quite comfortably. He still probably wont field the A team for this round but it won’t be a shitty lineup for sure.

I really hope so. As a Chelsea fan, I want Arsenal to win Europa League. EPLLLL!!!!

Comment

I hope Arsenal lose so I can eat popcorn and AFTV and chill all night

Comment

Question for all, at this point we can assume that ARJ and Sardar are likely locks for starting ( Sardar broke goal drought, and just offers more than Karim, Kaveh, Gucci, plus has the most PT in qualification. ARJ's form is on another level and he has been improving for TM) . Given Ashkan needs to start at CAM ( or Masoud), the only remaining spot open is Left wing. Do we start Taremi or Ghoddos vs Morocco ? Taremi is so damn dangerous, but ghoddos brings european pedigree and has showed his class in Europa League, Allvenskan. What do you guys think?

Personally Id start Taremi vs Spain, as I think we have little chance anyways, and him being unpredictable to what Spanish are used to playing against, could be our best shot at scoring. Against Morocco I really don't know who I would start between the two of them.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                Question for all, at this point we can assume that ARJ and Sardar are likely locks for starting ( Sardar broke goal drought, and just offers more than Karim, Kaveh, Gucci, plus has the most PT in qualification. ARJ's form is on another level and he has been improving for TM) . Given Ashkan needs to start at CAM ( or Masoud), the only remaining spot open is Left wing. Do we start Taremi or Ghoddos vs Morocco ? Taremi is so damn dangerous, but ghoddos brings european pedigree and has showed his class in Europa League, Allvenskan. What do you guys think?

Personally Id start Taremi vs Spain, as I think we have little chance anyways, and him being unpredictable to what Spanish are used to playing against, could be our best shot at scoring. Against Morocco I really don't know who I would start between the two of them.
                Both can potentially start with Ezatollahi's absence. I can very likely see Dejagah in the game in a 4-3-3, because I predict Cheshmi will be used as a CDM in Ezatollahi's place against Morocco. CQ likes having one big, strong CDM in important matches, and other than Cheshmi and Ezatollahi, there is no option. I see the WC lineup as this:

------------------GK-------------------
                Rezaeian-Montazeri-PAG-Mohammadi
                ---------------Cheshmi----------------
                ----------Dejagah Ghoddos-----------
                Jahanbakhsh---Azmoun-------Taremi

The midfield will likely play 3 lined up next to each other on defense to clog up the midfield, with Dejagah and Ghoddos both transferring to attacking positions on attack. Taremi and Jahanbakhsh are likely to play as they both track back on defense. CQ plays very fluid on attack and calls players to change position in the middle of play. Taremi, Dejagah, Ghoddos, and Jahanbakhsh can all be called upon to transition between the wings and AM position. This causes headache for opposing defense who try to mark the man. This is CQ's tactical intelligence on display.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                  Both can potentially start with Ezatollahi's absence. I can very likely see Dejagah in the game in a 4-3-3, because I predict Cheshmi will be used as a CDM in Ezatollahi's place against Morocco. CQ likes having one big, strong CDM in important matches, and other than Cheshmi and Ezatollahi, there is no option. I see the WC lineup as this:

The midfield will likely play 3 lined up next to each other on defense to clog up the midfield, with Dejagah and Ghoddos both transferring to attacking positions on attack. Taremi and Jahanbakhsh are likely to play as they both track back on defense. CQ plays very fluid on attack and calls players to change position in the middle of play. Taremi, Dejagah, Ghoddos, and Jahanbakhsh can all be called upon to transition between the wings and AM position. This causes headache for opposing defense who try to mark the man. This is CQ's tactical intelligence on display.
                  No chance if CQ carries out our typical defensive schemes . He will play hajsafi at DM, partnering Cheshmi or ebrahimi, with dejagah ahead of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post

Who would you personally have there?

Comment

I'd be really sad if ghoddos has to come off the bench. Yeah he lacks some defensive qualities but is an amazing weapon to have on the pitch.

Comment

Saman on holiday

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                          Saman on holiday

Ive been here! its the 'Beach' in Thailand where Leo filmed his movie.

Comment

Found this.

http://iransportspress.com/wolves-se...hoddos-report/

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitt7239 View Post
                              Wolves are getting promoted to PL next season, so it wouldn’t be a bad move but I think Saman can do better for sure. He shouldn’t settle if he can get a better offer from a Bundesliga club, for example.

Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
                                Wolves are getting promoted to PL next season, so it wouldn’t be a bad move but I think Saman can do better for sure. He shouldn’t settle if he can get a better offer from a Bundesliga club, for example.

Wolves are the next money club. They’ve already splashed the cash in the championship and they arguably have a epl calibre team already also don’t forget j mendes has a steak in the team which could play a hand in future transfers for saman.

Comment

Working...
                                X