Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saman had two nice runs. The first he tried to chip the keeper but was just wide (couldve also been a pass as there was someone close by). The second was deflected into the keepers arms. Saman easily the best/most dynamic player for his side so far.
    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

haha which game are u guys watching? it could be 3-0 for hertha. östersund had just one shot and just really lucky that they didnt concede already. its herthas b/c team and östersunds a-team. ghoddos 100% wont start at the wc, dont get me wrong its good to have him, we will need him, we need every player, but hes ok/good nothing more nothing less. and to call saman the best player on the pitch is just ridiculous... nr 21, bachirou was excellent

Comment

German teams awful in UEFA league. Are they overrated?

Group C:Heoffenheim > bottom > eliminated
        Group H:FC Koln> 3rd place> almost eliminated
        Group J: Hertha> bottom > eliminated

Comment

Originally posted by amirfigo View Post
          haha which game are u guys watching? it could be 3-0 for hertha. östersund had just one shot and just really lucky that they didnt concede already. its herthas b/c team and östersunds a-team. ghoddos 100% wont start at the wc, dont get me wrong its good to have him, we will need him, we need every player, but hes ok/good nothing more nothing less. and to call saman the best player on the pitch is just ridiculous... nr 21, bachirou was excellent
          wtf..??
          gooz be shaghighe che rabti dare agha ?

Comment

Originally posted by amirfigo View Post
            Sit further away from the screen. It's damaging your eyes.

Comment

Yessssssssssss
              0-1 Ostersunds following a corner by Saman.

Comment

LOOOL....I can't believe Östersund is teaching a good Bundesliga team a thing or two in their own home!!!

I'm sure Dejagah is watching the game!

Comment

oops...I talked too much!! 1-1!

Comment

Pretty boring game so far. Saman hasn't had many touches, their central midfielders have been pretty poor. Looks like neither side cares all that much.

Comment

that game is comparable to u19 Level games. both Teams are slow and technically weak. we can talk about saman as a super high Quality Player once he Plays on normal competition level - our companys Amateur Team could beat either of These two Teams. aaaand you barely see anyt´hing from saman, some wrong passing thats it. Bachir is really doing more

Comment

Wow... Klinsmann's son is a beast!! Saved a penalty taken by Brwa Nouri... That's why you gotta give Saman the penalties

Comment

Idiot shouldve let Saman take the PK. Telegraphed kick and Keeper had no problem stopping it.

Comment

Really ugly ways of time wasting by Hertha players in the last 10 minutes! I hope they get their asses whipped by Östersund in the return game!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              Really ugly ways of time wasting by Hertha players in the last 10 minutes! I hope they get their asses whipped by Östersund in the return game!
                              lol what? There is no return leg. Hertha is out of Europa League and group stage is ending...they had nothing to play for in this game anyways

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                                lol what? There is no return leg. Hertha is out of Europa League and group stage is ending...they had nothing to play for in this game anyways
                                ah, yes. Sorry. I mixed it with Europa League group stage for a second.

Comment

Working...
                                X