X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saman is a machine.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
      Gol Bezan have just uploaded their exclusive interview with Saman Ghoddos.

https://m.soundcloud.com/gol-bezan/i...ames-to-finish

Very honest interview, discussing many points.

Please give it a listen and leave a rating.

Thanks
      Thank you for the interview.
      I'm aware the guys are in different locations using different apps but there are ways to balance the sound. Its particularly annoying when one host requires you to turn the volume all the way up and another one all the way down... One of the podcasts I sometimes listen to is SlashFilmCast and the hosts are all in different cities, but you would think they are sitting in the same room. I don't know if you're in touch with the hosts but please let them know and also thank them again for their great work. Much respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Thank you for the interview.
        I'm aware the guys are in different locations using different apps but there are ways to balance the sound. Its particularly annoying when one host requires you to turn the volume all the way up and another one all the way down... One of the podcasts I sometimes listen to is SlashFilmCast and the hosts are all in different cities, but you would think they are sitting in the same room. I don't know if you're in touch with the hosts but please let them know and also thank them again for their great work. Much respect.
        Appreciate it. I'm in close contact with them. Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

The podcast is great, thanks to the guys who made it, I understood everything sure it isnt the best quality possible but I personally had no problem enjoying and understanding the podcast.
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

http://www.herthabsc.de/de/profis/ge...l#.WilTeUxFzIU

"Östersund im Fokus: Saman Ghoddos heißt der erfolgreichste Mittelstürmer von Östersunds FK. In der Liga erzielte der wuchtige Angreifer zuletzt acht Tore in 23 Spielen. Zudem bereitete er sieben Treffer vor. Auch im schwedischen Pokalwettbewerb, dem 'Svenska Cupen' bewies er seine Treffsicherheit: Sieben Treffer in sieben Spielen lautet seine bemerkenswerte Ausbeute. In der UEFA Europa League war der iranische Nationalspieler bisher zweimal erfolgreich und legte ein Tor auf."

It basically says that Ghoddos is the best Player in it's Team.

Comment

^when is the hertha game.?
              although already through to the next round, Saman needs to not let up and have himself another brilliant performance, so to garner more serious interest from Bundes Liga and other EU top leagues..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                ^when is the hertha game.?
                although already through to the next round, Saman needs to not let up and have himself another brilliant performance, so to garner more serious interest from Bundes Liga and other EU top leagues..!
                20:05 UK time.

Comment

any good/working link? Please?

PS: this one is not bad
                  http://cdn.livetvcdn.net/webplayer.p...21&ci=265&si=1

Comment

any links ?
                    goddos starting?

Comment

http://cdn.livetvcdn.net/webplayer2....27&ci=265&si=1
                      this one is good for me
                      saman playing
                      apparently Klinsman's son is getting the start in goal for Hertha who have nothing to play for in this game. Saman SOORAKHESH Mikone..!!

Comment

Klinsmann's son with an actually decent save

Ghoddos hasn't been too active so far... Hopefully that'll change and he can bang in a goal or give an assist.

Comment

Ok its official... Keita for team melli... ASAP

How is this beast of a keeper playing for Ostersunds

Comment

Saman with a great run and shot on goal deflected and saved by keeper... He's starting to become more active in the game

Comment

Is the game really in Berlin? I missed the first 30 minutes but Östersund had the ball the whole time while Hertha relying a lot on counter attacks!!

Great game by Ghoddos. He had a few chances. You can really see he's quality!

Comment

0-0 HT
                                Saman and Ostersund in general arent really playing that hard, since nothing much to gain from this game.
                                hertha with better scoring chances so far

Comment

Working...
                                X