This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Ghoddos: "If we go on, I'm really excited to stay"

Together Ghoddos has been surrounded by rumors.

Now the striker opens to stay in Östersund - if the team goes to the Europa League final play.

" If we go on, I'm really lucky enough to stay. I am very happy with life here, says Ghoddos to Sportbladet.

On Thursday night Östersund can take the next step on his incredible Europa League trip by securing the final play in the tournament. Victory against Ukrainian Zorja Luhansk at home at Jämtkraft Arena and the case is ready. A bit of a fate for ÖFK.

" That's the absolute pressure we have on us. But we must try to handle it, it's the way you have to love to handle it. There are two amazing matches left now that we will try to win. It's quite sick to lead the group, it's amazing. Sometimes one has to stop and enjoy everything, but that time is not right, "says Saman Ghoddos, the attack star, to Sportbladet.

Ghoddos has had a brilliant season. The 24-year-old was named the striker of the year in all Sweden at the Great Allsvenskan Great Prize and has glorified in the Europa League. The success has not gone unnoticed and Ghoddos has been surrounded by relegation.

But if Östersund goes on to the final play in the Europa League, Ghoddos wants to take part in the continued trip.

" We have a fantastic project going on, if we go on, I'm really lucky enough to stay. I'm very happy with life here, says the striker.

- That's what's nice. I enjoy the city, the club and everything around. It's just the cold that's the problem, even if I'm used to it."

https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/europ...pa-att-stanna/

"Kindbergs tears after the question of Ghoddos

Together Ghoddos is hot wild after Östersund's success in the Europa League.

But when President Daniel Kindberg gets the question of what the attacker is worth, he becomes very emotional.

"It's so hard to rate players in money, for me he's worth so much more," says Kindberg.

Before the match against Zorya Luhansk, Daniel Kindberg spoke with SVT about the challenge that Östersund faces before this winter.
    Several players are on contract and the team's great stars, perhaps mostly Saman Ghoddos, are chased by big clubs outside Europe.
    Prior to the match, Kindberg said that Ghoddos was worth at least 50 million kronor in advance from the group game.

So when Ghoddos netted, Östersund won by 2-0 and advanced on from the group, the question came again.
    How much is Ghoddos worth now?

One question that became difficult for Kindberg. The chairman was torn and had difficulty getting the words.
    - I can not do that ... For me he is worth so much more. It becomes so emotional and difficult to evaluate players in money. So fast in on. It will be tough. Because they are the same - and now I have three own children - but I have 25 children. So it will be very difficult to value money then, he says.

Kindberg about a possible sale: "Responsibility"
    Kindberg has a strong hope that a transfer sum will not have to be discussed.

- He's not going to leave, we've decided. But, of course, it will be a giant club with a giant, so we must take responsibility for the player and the association. But otherwise we will compete for this. And Graham (Potter, Östersund coach) deserves all the prerequisites for being able to compete in this tournament.

When Saman Ghoddos hears about Kindberg's tears in the interview, the attacker answers:
    "Our relationship is great. I can ask him about anything, we have a great relationship. It's hard to describe, both to teammates, Kindberg and Graham Potter. If I go somewhere, I hope that is at least as good. I can talk to Kindberg about anything and I listen to it, "he says."

https://www.expressen.se/sport/fotbo...an-om-ghoddos/

Comment

OMG, That is so emotional. It brought tears to my eyes.

So proud of Saman being part of our beloved Team Melli.

This kid has a lot to offer and so down to earth. I hope he selects the right career path and shines at the highest level where he truly deserves to be.

Comment

Celebrations:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
          Celebrations:

@ 3:18 is that Saman's girl?

Comment

Great goal. Great environment.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
              @ 3:18 is that Saman's girl?
              Pretty sure she’s the physiotherapist.

Comment

If used in the right or his best position, this boy has a lot to say in Russia 2018 and can secure himself a lucrative transfer.
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                  Pretty sure she’s the physiotherapist.
                  She seems to be loved by all Oster players ..!must be giving a lot of happy endings ..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    She seems to be loved by all Oster players ..!must be giving a lot of happy endings ..!?
                    Classic BacheLot right here lol.

Comment

Ostersunds FK: A Swedish club taking Europa by storm

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Comment

The team looks like it has an amazing spirit and amazing coach, so glad ghoddos gets to learn and benefit from that environment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

His last goal was "a la Karim Bagheri" !
                              Finally we have someone who can score from outside the box. Great addition to TM armamentarium. Technical, fast, precise, powerful, quick decision making and intelligent.
                              I'm so glad and thankful to CQ for snatching him away from Sverige.

Comment

I have a feeling Saman will be instrumental for Iran's succes at the upcoming WC2018 even though he is the latest addition to the team. He is technical, he has good vision and makes very nice long shots at goal... Something that was missing in TM.
                                sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                                >-----------------<
                                Marg bar dictator
                                >-----------------<

Comment

Working...
                                X