Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33] oh my. We got lucky.

Comment

What a great goal.

Ghoddos! Ghoddos! Ghoddos!

So happy we secured him. Him and an in-form Azmoun, Jahanbaksh and Taremi is Asian Cup champion-worthy.

Comment

Lol... what a tragedy it would be if Saman actually went to QPR...

Comment

Ghoddos will stay in Östersund during the winter transfer window now that they have advanced to the knockout stages:
          https://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblad...vid-avancemang

Will probably move in the summer.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Btw, Ghoddos' goal
            Last edited by webmaster; 11-23-2017, 02:41 PM.

Comment

After this goal he will prob be sold for 4,4mil euros

Comment

He definitely looks top league material, so happy we have snatched him away from Sweden. I hope we get Sweden in our group and Saman scores the winning goal

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOL @ Saman @ 1:40

Here are pictures of Saman and friends spitting bars: https://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblad...-europa-league

Comment

maybe carlos should think about putting ehsan out, instead ashkan in his position (as hes not fast anymore) and put saman up there for ashkan

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                      What a season for Saman:

41 games, 21 goals,
                      He has 20 goals in 40 matches in all competitions this season.

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      He definitely looks top league material, so happy we have snatched him away from Sweden. I hope we get Sweden in our group and Saman scores the winning goal
                      They're in pot 3 with us, we can't be grouped with them. We could only face them in the knockout stages.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Good goal Saman.. loved it... here is the match highlights ..he did some more great stuff in the game:

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

so great that he is performing at a high level. Needs to start in Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            You realise if that happens Sweden will be a lot more cautious about losing future stars to other countries right? Including other Iranian-Swedes? Bad wish...

Comment

Originally posted by amirfigo View Post
                              maybe carlos should think about putting ehsan out, instead ashkan in his position (as hes not fast anymore) and put saman up there for ashkan
                              Nah, Ehsan is a jack of all trades type of players which can do nearly everything, everywhere, thus we should have in on the field when he is in GOOD FORM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                                Nah, Ehsan is a jack of all trades type of players which can do nearly everything, everywhere, thus we should have in on the field when he is in GOOD FORM.
                                Goalkeeper; Rezaeian-Hosseini-Pouraliganji-Mohammadi; Dejagah-Ezzatolahi-Hajsafi; Jahanbakhsh-Azmoun-Ghoddos

Comment

Working...
                                X