Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saman was trending number 1 topic in Sweden on social media. Many are upset, many say good for him for following heart, many blame coach, many say he will be missed etc.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Saman's Insta post: "Catch me if you can"
      JB's comment: "Someone should catch you outside."
      He said 'catch me outside, how bout that' it's the quote from Danielle Bregoli the girl that went on Dr. Phil

Comment

Having Iranian blood in your veins is not something to be taken lightly.

He made the right choice

Zendehabd Iran o Irani

Comment

Kudo's to Saman for making the right choice. Welcome to TM

Comment

Didnt i tell you guys media was making a big deal out of nothing? Just chill, if he didnt want to play for Iran he would have never went and joined team melli for the two WCQ games

Comment

Saman added 10K plus followers just today on Instagram. Another benefit of joining TM haha

Damn lol

Comment

Great job by CQ, Ashkan, Sardar and anyone else who was involved in recruiting Saman.

Great decision by Saman; He will be an asset to our team while he would have probably not even started for Sweden.

And I agree, if you are good enough, the top clubs will come knocking on your door especially if he performs well in the WC, so no losses there either. Nobody gets any real exposure riding the bench anyway.

P.S. - If anyone wants to say this is a mistake, let them. It's their right. Maybe I didn't go back far enough but this Shahin guy should be allowed to say "Big Mistake" if he wants to, you younger mods should learn to let people express their opinions no matter their origin and not be quick to threaten to ban someone just because you don't agree with what they are saying.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  Saman's Insta post: "Catch me if you can"
                  JB's comment: "Someone should catch you outside."

How bout dah?

Comment

I say it again in his veins , he has the same blood as another 85 million Iranian people in this world who will love , appreciate, cherish and honor him till eternity .
                    How Can you say no to that !!! And how Can you even remotely compare that to those of Swedish culture and people ??

No way man no way

Comment

Ghoddos is a very good pairing with Jahanbakhsh and Azmoun. We now have two wide players with pace that can catch others teams on the counter attack. Also it allows Dejagah to play a CM position with Ezattolahi/ Shojaei at DM.
                      I can't imagine CQ having a better lineup going into the worldcup. It really gives us 2 players at every position except defense.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                        Ghoddos is a very good pairing with Jahanbakhsh and Azmoun. We now have two wide players with pace that can catch others teams on the counter attack.
                        Damn Straight , howbow dah...?
                        No one can cash uz ousside, & with Ashkan & Sardar stumping about the middle ...! They can fuggedaboutit that as well..!💪🏽

Ps
                        Didn't doubt it , not for even a second ..!

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post
                          Great job by CQ, Ashkan, Sardar and anyone else who was involved in recruiting Saman.

Great decision by Saman; He will be an asset to our team while he would have probably not even started for Sweden.

And I agree, if you are good enough, the top clubs will come knocking on your door especially if he performs well in the WC, so no losses there either. Nobody gets any real exposure riding the bench anyway.

P.S. - If anyone wants to say this is a mistake, let them. It's their right. Maybe I didn't go back far enough but this Shahin guy should be allowed to say "Big Mistake" if he wants to, you younger mods should learn to let people express their opinions no matter their origin and not be quick to threaten to ban someone just because you don't agree with what they are saying.
                          No one threatened to ban him.

As a matter of fact, go back a few pages, and see what Ando Teymourian said and he essentially questioned if it was wise for Saman to come to TM. He did it in such an articulate way and brought great points.

Shahin and some are just here to demean TM at every point without really bringing about simple points. Two words - big mistake - do not contribute to the quality of the forum.

We all do this for free and many of us have wives, families, jobs etc. - and some like Webmaster - put their own money into it. We want a thriving community so we want difference of opinions. Banning is not a simple decision, it's done as a last resort.

Thanks.

Comment

Not only its friday but Saman decided to stay with TM....T-Minus 4 hours to open that whiskey bottle and celebrate lol I can't wait for him pairing up with Jahanbakhsh on the right and Milad on the left and Sardar upfront....My only concern which I didn't think I will ever have is the Goalkeeper situation....Beiranvand needs to lose his spot so he can work harder and earn it again...I think CQ will test one of the other goalkeepers besides him and Haghighi for these friendly games...or he should...

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              No one threatened to ban him.
                              As a matter of fact, go back a few pages, and see what Ando Teymourian said and he essentially questioned if it was wise for Saman to come to TM. He did it in such an articulate way and brought great points.
                              Shahin and some are just here to demean TM at every point without really bringing about simple points. Two words - big mistake - do not contribute to the quality of the forum.
                              We all do this for free and many of us have wives, families, jobs etc. - and some like Webmaster - put their own money into it. We want a thriving community so we want difference of opinions. Banning is not a simple decision, it's done as a last resort.
                              Thanks.
                              Yeah, I wasn't sure about his posts' pattern, if he is just trolling all the time then obviously he deserves it but I didn't see it that way in this particular instance, in fact there is another post in which he elaborates on his earlier post.

Maybe I'm just overly sensitive to this stuff with everything that's going on in the U.S. political scene right now.

Comment

Ghoddos shireh!

Comment

Working...
                                X