Clear All

I bet if Ostersunds played Real they would still score on them

Comment

He's playing amazing ... most dangerous player on the pitch

Comment

FT

Ostersunds 1-0 Hertha Berlin

Comment

He had few good scoring chances that should at least scored on one of them.

Comment

I sure hope that he chooses Iran but with all the respect I have for him if he doesn't, he doesn't
            It's no big deal.
            We have many other good players we can take to the WC in his place.

Comment

he said on live TV he has made no decision yet

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                That's funny because last I heard, he was sooo happy to be in Iran and he didn't like racist swedes who called him traitors. Now suddenly, he didn't make a decision?

I get the tough spot he is in, but I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                  Why isn't he honest and direct?

Comment

This isn't a carpet he's haggling over... doesn't he get this turns both sides of fans against him?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      True
                      But we went through similar bs saga with Ashkan & everything turned out alright at the end.
                      BL jaan, Ashkan did not have an invitation from Germany's NT at the time. He did play for Germany's U-23 team, but he was not invited to their main national team.

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                      amazing how these two idiot american commentators on Fox say Ghoddos is a swedish international with his first goal for sweden back in Jan ... I can't stand american commentators ... and they "scorrrrrreeeeeeddddd"

Eric Wynalda is the worst - just a cunt
                      Did you expect them to say "The Iranian scores for Sweden national team"? although I am positive somewhere down the line during their commentating, they must have mentioned him being of Iranian descent.

I suggest we all take a deep breath, relax and wait till he makes his decision and picks the team he'd like to play for. I personally think it's wiser for him to choose Iran over Sweden. First, because Iran's WC Berth was guaranteed months ago, while Sweden's still pending with a big question mark. Secondly with Sweden, he has to battle his way up to assuring his name amongst the starting lineup, or even being included on the bench, whereas his chances of playing for Iran in WC in all matches is as good and close as 100%, unless something unexpected happens between now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                        That's funny because last I heard, he was sooo happy to be in Iran and he didn't like racist swedes who called him traitors. Now suddenly, he didn't make a decision?

I get the tough spot he is in, but I'm not holding my breath.
                        Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Why isn't he honest and direct?
                        Jesus guys, you need to relax. As said, in his interview with the Swedish media a while ago he said if he had 2 offers from Iran and Sweden then he'd sit down with his family and think about it.

You can not expect him to be direct and go against his own words! Give him time until tomorrow evening and we'll see what happens.

Comment

I just talked to aly keyta (Östersund keeper) and according to him, he is choosing Iran. but the only thing that he is afraid of is his passport and citizenship

از تلفون أيفون فرستادم
                          TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                            I just talked to aly keyta (Östersund keeper) and according to him, he is choosing Iran. but the only thing that he is afraid of is his passport and citizenship

از تلفون أيفون فرستادم
                            Why???

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post

از تلفون أيفون فرستادم
                              Why would that be an issue? He isn't the first or last dual citizen.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                                Did you expect them to say "The Iranian scores for Sweden national team"? although I am positive somewhere down the line during their commentating, they must have mentioned him being of Iranian descent.
                                of course not ... and no, they did not; they did mention Nuri being born in Iran and now playing for Iraq. Major Wikipedia information;
                                I'm just pointing out how brutal of a commentator he is ... their information is majorly outdated and if this is what you do all day, then you're off by a million life years ...
                                It is a big deal that the star of the swedish side is from IRAN and he was invited to team melli - its not hard to do the research before a match ... especially about their top started, goal scorer ... just weak as always; in my opinion, americans can't commentate soccer for their life ... foolish cunts

Comment

Working...
                                X