Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to the interview he had with Navad few weeks ago, he's gonna choose TM. He said playing for Sweden back then "was not the same feeling", as he never really felt Swedish.

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
      According to the interview he had with Navad few weeks ago, he's gonna choose TM. He said playing for Sweden back then "was not the same feeling", as he never really felt Swedish.
      Again, another dent if he chooses Sweden. How can you support someone so dishonest and unreal? He's like a lying politician if he goes back on his word.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
        He will stay with Iran and TM

Just my feeling
        yeah I also don't think he would do that. I mean after all Interviews, etc. why whould he suddenly go?
        If I was in his shoes and I say it as someone who loves germany and I could never imagine living anywhere else I would still pick Iran.
        sigpic

Comment

Let him decide himself, that is his life not us. If he decide to play for TM with his heat, then he give it full support, otherwise he won't be useful in long run. If he chooses Sweden we have to respect his decision but we don't need to cheer him or follow him any more. We need to learn to act civil and not like our online mafia gang embarrassing our nation. (Messi, Australian referee, ...)

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
            Given how invested Saman already was with TM, don't you guys think the Swedish NT coach would've already put out some feelers with him before making the decision to extend the formal invitation (and have it go public)? Clearly he must've done so and come away feeling relatively confident, otherwise I can't imagine Saman would've been formally invited only to decline the offer, resulting in a slap in the face of and minor humiliation for the coach, national team, and entire country.
            If you recall his previous interview on the topic, he said "the coach respects my decision, and I respect his." Reading between the lines, it sounds to me like: "if you won't invite me to play for Sweden, then I'll choose to play for Iran." I hope he proves us wrong, but I think he is gone and I don't blame him. For all the positive talk of his time in Iran, I got the sense that he was hit by a culture shock and did not have the same level of adjustment that we saw with guys like Gucci and Dejagah. And despite his comments about not feeling like a Swede, I would be willing to bet that he has never felt a more Swedish nationalistic pride than the day he landed back home from what can only be described as a circus-like atmosphere more similar to a safari in the African jungles than a visit to the motherland.
            i dont know man....!!!? but there is a lot of good points argued in this post..!

i think that your definitely right about the secret Pre-Communications that most Often takes place between the coach and All his possible invitees to each camp before official lists are publicized...!! just as we found out later on that CQ and Samman had been in contact with each other weeks/if not months prior to his Officially announced and publicized call up to TM..!
            I also agree with you for most part that his earlier visit to TM WC Camp in SK and Iran (without his father by his side as earlier planned and promised to him by IFF..!) was anything but the honkey-dory good times that many here making it out to be...!! but to be honest, much of that were to be expected culture shock of trying to break in a new Team/Country and off course the seemingly ever present annoyance of having to cope with a scandalous and unprofessional Federation with their constant mind-fking shenanigans..!!

getting back to the main point of discussion here.. Samman getting a seemingly Too Late of call-up to Sweden and him not Declining the invite Right-away leaves us pondering about WTF is going on here..!!?

On the Late Invite, its either as you claim that possibly certain agreements between him and Andersson could have been reached prior to him placing him on the extended invite list of Sweden recently..?
            or it also coulda Just been a Ploy by Andersson in order to deflect some of the extreme pressure he has been under for his earlier Fk-up of loosing out services of a very promising footballer to another country..??
            if he really was serious about re-inviting Samman, why didnt he just put him on his already publicized official Preliminary List? instead of some Bs, possible extended list ...?? one could easily read from that he really doesnt want Samman on his team, he just want an excuse for his failure to secure his services for Sweden before Iran Or his very possible Omission from future sweden WC bound lists..!!

On the Samman not Declining this latest invite Right-away and waiting it out till supposedly Fri. part; its either that his short stint at SK/IRAN left him regretful of his earlier TM Switch decision..!!??
            Or that Samman sees through this scandalous ploy by Andersson in order dodge controversy and putting the blame for his absence from Sweden national team right back on his shoulder..! so as i mentioned earlier he is taking a little time before telling them NO to this Too-Late/Half-ass Invite, so as to not come across insensitive to his swedish compatriots and keep the blame for his Decision to switch over to TM right back on Andersson's shoulders..!?

ps
            as i said before, he will have a pretty good excuse for declining this bs latest Sweden half-invite, but he most probably Will never recover from flip-flopping this late into the game..!!

Comment

Its his right to choose whatever team, but he would be a bum for going back and forth like this. huge flip flopper and disrespectful to all fans.

Still, I think he'll be with TM.

Comment

If his heart is not fully with TM, then I wouldn't even want him, even if he was Messi and Ronaldo combined in one player! That goes out to every player of course, not only Ghoddos.
                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Yes it is his career, but playing with the hope of 80 million people is not acceptable. We will find out tomorrow, what a saga this has been...

If his heart was really with TM, he would have said straight no to the Swedish media or would have denied the interview already. Now it's getting really questionable.

Comment

Swedes seem to be very desperate. Ghashang daran eltemas mikonan

Comment

Darn, the day his match is on tv is the day he's deciding between TM and Sweden.., I can't even enjoy watching him play now lmao

Comment

I hope he chooses Iran, but come on guys. Football players have very short careers. Most of them make decisions that will boost their chances to win. Don't forget that national federations and clubs can be very quick to dump loyal and hard working players.
                        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
                        And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Yes it is his career, but playing with the hope of 80 million people is not acceptable. We will find out tomorrow, what a saga this has been...

If his heart was really with TM, he would have said straight no to the Swedish media or would have denied the interview already. Now it's getting really questionable.
                          True
                          But we went through similar bs saga with Ashkan & everything turned out alright at the end.

Comment

Mikko Kujala (TM Fitness coach) is still tracking Ostersund, so I think that's a good sign.

https://twitter.com/mikkokujala/stat...36635341012992

Comment

To be honest, I have been put totally off by his “wait till Friday” post that I am not even going to watch his game vs Hertha. After all the things he said, he still is publicly undecided ...

Comment

amazing how these two idiot american commentators on Fox say Ghoddos is a swedish international with his first goal for sweden back in Jan ... I can't stand american commentators ... and they "scorrrrrreeeeeeddddd"

Eric Wynalda is the worst - just a cunt

Comment

Working...
                                X