Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
    Same to you!
    Iran_19 is by far the chillest member in PFDC... nothing triggers him

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
      Iran_19 is by far the chillest member in PFDC... nothing triggers him
      Cool .

Comment

Given how invested Saman already was with TM, don't you guys think the Swedish NT coach would've already put out some feelers with him before making the decision to extend the formal invitation (and have it go public)? Clearly he must've done so and come away feeling relatively confident, otherwise I can't imagine Saman would've been formally invited only to decline the offer, resulting in a slap in the face of and minor humiliation for the coach, national team, and entire country.

If you recall his previous interview on the topic, he said "the coach respects my decision, and I respect his." Reading between the lines, it sounds to me like: "if you won't invite me to play for Sweden, then I'll choose to play for Iran." I hope he proves us wrong, but I think he is gone and I don't blame him. For all the positive talk of his time in Iran, I got the sense that he was hit by a culture shock and did not have the same level of adjustment that we saw with guys like Gucci and Dejagah. And despite his comments about not feeling like a Swede, I would be willing to bet that he has never felt a more Swedish nationalistic pride than the day he landed back home from what can only be described as a circus-like atmosphere more similar to a safari in the African jungles than a visit to the motherland.

Comment

Did I miss something? I just saw the list of players for Sweden and he wasn't on it.

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
            Maybe he was not really injured
            He was never injured when he was with TM! He was badly sick in the plane to South Korea. and his papers weren't even ready to be eligible to play.

Comment

I sent him a teaxt massage and tried to persuade him to respond negatively to the Swedish national team.
              TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Imagine this:

Saman chooses Sweden.

Sweden qualifies to the World Cup.

Sweden gets grouped with Iran.

Comment

and then sweden loses to Iran

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                    I sent him a teaxt massage and tried to persuade him to respond negatively to the Swedish national team.
                    well that's not a bad idea, let him feel our love and convince him to play for TeamMelli and 80Millions. However I'm gonna send him a message as well.
                    this is his Instagram profile:
                    https://www.instagram.com/saman.ghoddos
                    Last edited by jack7000; 09-28-2017, 05:10 AM.
                    ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Imagine he chooses Sweden just to be informed that FIFA won't let him play for Sweden. Would you guys want him back in this case?

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
                        Imagine he chooses Sweden just to be informed that FIFA won't let him play for Sweden. Would you guys want him back in this case?
                        Why would this situation arise? Just because he also has a player card for Iran now? Is there some ruling on this? That once they issue a 2nd player card, you cannot go back to the original?

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
                          No and I'm sure CQ wouldn't want it too.

Comment

IF he backtracks:

People are really forgetting that this is the same Saman who explicity said:
                            - "I wish I had chosen Iran earlier, that is my only regret"
                            - "Team Melli is like a family, everyone welcomed me"
                            - "All for Team Melli" post
                            - Iran is my country
                            - A coach doesn't even consider you in the radar since JANUARY, and as soon as TM invites you, he wants to invite you?
                            etc.

That shows real low integrity IF he chooses Sweden. How can you support someone with such low integrity? People are so two-faced when it comes to anything against Iran - all in the name of hating IR lol

Comment

He will stay with Iran and TM

Just my feeling

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                LOL, dude it would be nice if you take a deep breath, think a minute or two before pushing your keyboard buttons and write a post.
                                Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                IF he backtracks:
                                People are really forgetting that this is the same Saman who explicity said:
                                - "I wish I had chosen Iran earlier, that is my only regret"
                                - "Team Melli is like a family, everyone welcomed me"
                                - "All for Team Melli" post
                                - Iran is my country
                                - A coach doesn't even consider you in the radar since JANUARY, and as soon as TM invites you, he wants to invite you?
                                etc.
                                That shows real low integrity IF he chooses Sweden. How can you support someone with such low integrity? People are so two-faced when it comes to anything against Iran - all in the name of hating IR lol
                                Stupid people on here support hypocrisy, seriously if he doesn’t join Iran how different is to what Daleho said about Iran, at least Daleho was honest and upfront. He basically had 80 million people’s hopes up and if he says no that’s horrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X