• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
    lol someone got offended
    not really I’m just laughing at your attempt to garner attention

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
      FIFA BRUH

But Team MElli players are rated like crap on FIFA and i need that chemistry bonus
      Well now I know you're trolling

Comment

Originally posted by Armin98 View Post
        [ATTACH]17532[/ATTACH]
        Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        I THOUGHT YOU LOVE TM
        Of course I am lol

Comment

I love Zamboor, I was about to cus him out lol

The man has learned the art of trolling ... not good for any TM fan here haha

Comment

Everybody loves an upbringing, everyone appreciates a breakthrough. And as he did, Östersund's FK Skåne world star, the 24-year-old who led the Norwegian shockwatch across Europe, the striker who followed his heart and chose Iran before Sweden when the national team career demanded a decision.

That's what the football world looks like today. The question is not simple, although it is easy to point out the examples where the Swedish Football Association "could have done more".

For Saman Ghoddos, just like Arber Zeneli and Kingsley Sarfo, the statements are highly personal, worthy to respect.

The task of a federation is to take out the players he thinks is best suited to play for the national team in charge and because Ghoddos has not yet represented Iran in an A national match there is a chance to change.

That is why the ÖFK star received a question from Landscape Manager Lasse Richt, Ghoddo's call to return and has a message on Friday.

This puts a huge pressure on the striker. As already decided, has defended his decision, but now has to decide again.

I think he is determined by his decision, but, of course, is entrusted with the offer to play for the country in which he works.

At club team level, transition money, sign-on reimbursement and payroll are offered, do not target the funds to attract. Do not be tempted by anything else either.

Equally fun is that Ken Sema, who, like Ghoddos, handled both Swedish and European games the best way, gets the chance in the decisive World Cup qualifiers against Luxembourg and the Netherlands.

He has shown in the Europa League that he is opposed to "better resistance", he has demonstrated an outstanding development from IFK Norrköping, via Sylvia and thanks to Per-Arne Fredheim, also Ljungskile SK.

Now he can play the role of inhabitant at the Amsterdam Arena on October 11 and push Sweden to the World Cup. Or at least play off.

The goalkeepers are they waiting, the defenders what we thought, among the removable midfielders, Oscar Hiljemark and Mikael Ishak may be missing.

At the same time, Janne Andersson opens to supplement the squad with another player, depending on how Saman Ghoddos does.

I'm pretty sure Ishak is on that sheet.

Plus: Actually, each troupe must contain matches similar to Ken Sema. It raises lives in the others, putting pressure on "the given".

Minus: Jimmy Durmaz is missing, injured. Christoffer Nyman dito. That Sam Larsson is not included was expected. He needs playing time.

http://www.osdsport.se/sema-uttagen-...n-for-ghoddos/

Comment

Didn't his paperwork go through already?

You can't change your FIFA nationality back right ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

2 things:
                If the paperwork was all set, CQ should have given him some
                Minutes vs Syria so this wouldn't have been an issue.

If he chooses Sweden, hate to see the backlash against this kid. He would be public enemy number 1.

Comment

Im guessing/hoping that he is just giving a bit of a Delayed No to Sweden, so he doesnt come across insensitive to his host country's re-invite..!!??
                  he would never recover from a possible change of heart at this point...!!
                  i honestly dont think he would, especially in the long run from a swedish choice perspective and sure as shittt Not Ever from his iranian side..!!

as far as im concerned he has already made his bed and now he just got to lay in it for better or worse...! any hesitations on either side is gonna be very damaging to his future perspective ...!!

i also have a strong feeling that him and his dad got dicked with by the goons IFF before/during the whole SK and Syrian game spell...!! and his reception in TM practice and iranian media was mixed, and lukewarm at best, hence another reason why he may have been tempted into reconsideration ..???

i guess as Chamilionair put it earlier, at least us TM Fans will get to know for sure, where his heart and allegiance lies before he features in TM..!!

Comment

Idk about this... I remember Munir El Haddadi tried to switch allegiance to play for Morocco and their FA said FIFA gave him clearance but FIFA quickly noted that this was false & because El Haddadi already played an official match for Spain he can't change nationalities. I think it might be the same for Ghoddos since he already completed his paper work to play for Iran...

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      Im guessing/hoping that he is just giving a bit of a Delayed No to Sweden, so he doesnt come across insensitive to his host country's re-invite..!!??
                      he would never recover from a possible change of heart at this point...!!
                      i honestly dont think he would, especially in the long run from a swedish choice perspective and sure as shittt Not Ever from his iranian side..!!
                      as far as im concerned he has already made his bed and now he just got to lay in it for better or worse...! any hesitations on either side is gonna be very damaging to his future perspective ...!!
                      i also have a strong feeling that him and his dad got dicked with by the goons IFF before/during the whole SK and Syrian game spell...!! and his reception in TM practice and iranian media was mixed, and lukewarm at best, hence another reason why he may have been tempted into reconsideration ..???
                      i guess as Chamilionair put it earlier, at least us TM Fans will get to know for sure, where his heart and allegiance lies before he features in TM..!!
                      He loved his time in TM... at least judging by what he said in interviews to Swedish media.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                        Idk about this... I remember Munir El Haddadi tried to switch allegiance to play for Morocco and their FA said FIFA gave him clearance but FIFA quickly noted that this was false & because El Haddadi already played an official match for Spain he can't change nationalities. I think it might be the same for Ghoddos since he already completed his paper work to play for Iran...
                        No he hasn't played for Iran yet, which is the only thing that matters. He is 100% eligible for both Sweden and Iran.
                        sigpic

Comment

Was his paperwork issue really solved for the last two qualifiers matches? and wasn't he sick also?

I also agree at this point if he decide to join Sweden it can't be good for his career either, the long hesitation will make its effects at some point.

Comment

stupid from IFF and CQ if ghoddos goes for Sweden. on the other way, we don't need such players which such "switching" character....but still very idiotic by us...

but Sweden would not invite him, if they know that he could not play for us anymore....
                            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                            -

Comment

If he is not 100% sure and his heart is not 100% with us he better join Sweden. This is national team, you need to be 100% dedicated. The good thing is if he doesn't join it probably open up a spot for Kaveh which will be great addition.

Comment

has anyone ever thought that maybe media is just making a big thing out of nothing to get viewers seeing how Saman is a hot topic?

Comment

Working...
                                X