Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damesh Garm. Very proud of this Kid. I hope he'll shine in Russia!

by the way, big match for Saman tonight at 19:00 CET. Oestersunds FK playing the Allsvenskan leaders Malmoe FF.
    Saman was born in Malmo and surely he'll have a lot to prove in this match.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
      Damesh Garm. Very proud of this Kid. I hope he'll shine in Russia!
      by the way, big match for Saman tonight at 19:00 CET. Oestersunds FK playing the Allsvenskan leaders Malmoe FF.
      Saman was born in Malmo and surely he'll have a lot to prove in this match.
      He already proved last year, he scored them twice and assisted one in a 3-0 victory over them, but I think he'll kick their ass again tonight

Comment

link please
        "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

FYI Behrang Safari is starting for Malmo. I believe Saman and Behrang are friends.

Comment

Behrang for TM
            "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Behrang can't due to Swedish service

Comment

offside

Comment

link?

Comment

http://fodboldlive.net/live/malmoe-f...eam/channel-2/

Comment

Ghoddos is getting his ass beat. Malmo players so aggressive & physical

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                        FYI Behrang Safari is starting for Malmo. I believe Saman and Behrang are friends.
                        Well both are from Malmö and both are Iranians so they pretty much know each other or each others families.

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                          Behrang for TM
                          Originally posted by puddha View Post
                          Behrang can't due to Swedish service
                          Are you high mate? Lol... talking to yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                            Well both are from Malmö and both are Iranians so they pretty much know each other or each others families.
                            Zamboor is secretly Saman Ghoddos comfirmed!

Comment

He won the FK who gave the last goal, and theve got a penalty at 90 + 5 but saman dosent took it, idk why, the player missed it.
                              Btw 2-2 final score

Comment

Ghoddos should've taken the last PK since he took it last week when Nouri didn't play.

Anyways, the Östersund - Hertha Berlin match will be shown on Fox Sports West in the US:
                                http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/25...vs-hertha-bsc/

Highlights:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X